Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Lalitha LakshminarayanaYour feedback matters!
I have serious tongue ucler since 2 month. I took b Complex and metrogyl medicine. But it didn't work. Now AM eating Astymin M Forte and Becelac Fortz. Does it will cure my ucler. Plzz Help me?
Does scaling or cleaning of teeth to make them white by a dentist can create sensitivity or pain in my teeth.
Hello Doctors, I am dealing with issues of sensitivity in 4 lower front teeth. Since 7-8 years after I got RCT of my 2 upper front teeth. The enamel of my tooth get eroded by drilling machine when RCT of my upper teeth was going on. What should have do now?
My tooth filling dropped out I am scared to go again to the dentist. What should I do to cure it at home?
I tested negative in PCR after 21 days of exposure .I received only oral its been one month now should I wait for symptoms or sti will clear by own without any symptoms. Only one time in my entire life received unprotected oral from women. Whether I will get any sti?
I have got one infected teeth since 15 years. I want some suggestion if there is best one. What if I take it out and keep manually another. Will there be any problem later?
I am 19 year old male. I have misalignment in lower jaw teeth and I think I also have slight over bite. This makes my face ape like. What are the treatments and how much can it cost?
He is facing a problem of bad smell from mouth, in the morning and after 2 hours from brushing. He brushed twice a day. What should he do now?
Less space in between my teeth and it is a little crooked. My front teeth were damaged slowly. 1 more crooked teeth which is in the middle a little bit broken. How to salvage these teeth. Please enlighten measures. My age is 23 years, these teeth can still be straightened?
Sir, I am suffering for tongue ulcer from last two days. Please give me name of medicine. Thank you.
Hello sir, I have dental cavity, how can I solve this problem without visiting doctor. Please guide me.
Having problems in my gums and reason being am facing bad smell issues in my mouth. Am 26 years old. please do suggest better tips to overcome this.
approached Clove Dental for complaint of toothache in 4, 5 on the upper right teeth. They suggested RCT in both which has been done 4 times in each tooth. Now with and without the caps, the pain has increased. After so much efforts to continuously inform my increasing discomfort to Clove, they have asked me to get the CBCT done of the RCT treated teeth. Is it advisable n clinically necessary? Please do note that any x-rays or clinical history is unavailable as it was done at a private clinic. Also, the consultations undertaken were with the private practising Dentists, hence no documentation is available. I in no way want to retry RCT again for this teeth. It has repeatedly failed and added lots of unwanted harassment and increased discomfort and stress levels. Is CBCT required and clinically needed for further diagnosis?
I have bump on tongue along with white tongue for last several months. What is the reason and cure for this? Please help me.
I am 32 year old my teeth are not white, I consulted with many Dr. But still not get satisfaction. Please advice what to do?
Hi. I recently changed my dentist for some reason. My new dentist after drilling cavities uses tissue paper to dry and clean inside of teeth. What will happen if some tissue paper is left inside the teeth while filling. Although I know he is a professional but none of the other dentists used to do this. Can you please tell me what will happen if some tissue paper is left inside teeth while filling. Thank you.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.