Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Lalitha K.J.Your feedback matters!
I am suffering from viral fiver since last month and also infected to eye flue please suggest me about its take care.
Meri eye ki lid per allergies ho gai h main ilaj karta ho to think ho jati h. Kuchh din ke bad for best hi allergies ho jati please help me.
I am having yellow eyes for more than 4 days, I am having headache, my urine colour is yellow though I drink lots of water and I can eat food much this days.
I am neha shukla female age 21 years old. I have problem in my eyes. I have been using spectacles since 12 years n by using it my eye sight is getting weak day by day. So after having talk wid my doctor he said to use lenses so that my no wil stay stable. Bt by using lenses too my no is increasing. I wanted to go for LASIK too. Can you guide me what to do?
Ge: 18, Gender: Male My right eye vision details:- CYL- -3.00 AXIS- 170 VISION-6/18 P (NV N6) left eye vision CYL- +2.50 AXIS- 100 VISION- 6/18 (NV N6) problem:- I am getting irritate while using spectacle so can I use contact lens? Please suggest (sorry for my english grammar mistakes)
I went to an ophthalmologist for eye redness. He prescribed MOXI EYE DROPS KT. I got MAHAFLOX-KT eye drops from the chemist shop. Now when I take these drops, it causes burning/itching sensation for a minute. Is this drop ok or shall I change it?
If you have a Headache or Migraine, it is advisable to get the eyes checked by an Ophthalmologist. It is mandatory to examine after dilatation of the pupils. Many patients turn out to have an eye problem which when treated can cure headache and many Migraine suspect cases.
Sir I m aashish jain my mother is have eye problem I go many doctor with her bt no one do better wth there eyes please give me proper ans. For my problem. My mobile no. Is 9461839091.
Sir my eyes are always in light red color (like when drunk alcohol person eyes) but I do not drink any type of alcohol please suggest what I do now?
I have red eyes for 3 years. What should I do and I have hair fall also please give the solution for my problems as soon as possible.
Dear sir, mane 21September ko LASIK laser ka operation krvaya tha, usse pahle m 2 saal se 6.30 no. K lenses use kar rha tha .mane laser se 7 din pahle lense pahanna chod Dia tha jaisa ki doctors ne Kaha tha. Par Ab Mujhe karib 25 din bad Tak bhi clear nahi dikhai deta h.sir m bahut paresan hu Mujhe kya krna chahiye. Mane suna k iska Koi dobara treatment possible nahi h.to kya sir Mujhe ase hI rhna hoga ya iska Koi treatment h.or h to app. Kitne din me thik ho skta hu. please plz hlp me sir.
I am a 29 years old and i am having head ache from last 3 weeks, I had consulted to the eye specialist but no control this pain. Please give me the suggestion.
Eyeglasses and contact lenses are both used for vision correction. Both of the options have their advantages and disadvantages but a number of factors like lifestyle, comfort and age etc. are important while deciding which one to choose.
Here is a list of the fundamental differences between using spectacles and using contact lenses:
- Distance from the cornea: Lenses are worn directly on the eye and are in constant physical contact with the cornea while glasses are worn over the eyes. Contact lenses may cause infections in the eye because the user has to touch the eye in order to wear them and to take them off.
- Difference in vision: Since the lenses of spectacles are a little distance away from the eye, vision can be slightly distorted but contact lenses can provide natural and accurate vision. Also, side vision is not improved by glasses as you have to turn your head to see what is beside you. The contacts move around with your eyeballs and the peripheral vision is in focus.
- Ease of use: Some people find eyeglasses difficult to use because of the constant weight on the face and the obstruction caused by the frames of the glasses. There may also be a constant need to adjust the frames. Often eyeglasses slip down the nose when you sweat or engage in rigorous physical activity. Contact lenses are free from all these hassles - they are not distracting or obstructive and so they are extensively used by dancers and athletes. Spectacles is very uncomfortable to wear during the rains or in humid weather because they fog up.
- Infections and complications: Contact lenses can get displaced inside the eye and they can be difficult to reposition. They also cause the eyes to itch and water if you wear them for a very long time at a stretch or if tiny dust particles enter your eyes. The use of eyeglasses is far more flexible in this respect - they can be removed in case your eye itches or burns, but regular use of glasses causes dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- Aesthetic differences: People often prefer contact lenses as they do not change the physical appearance - they help you look natural and you can also use colored lenses to change the color of your eyes. Glasses may look slightly unnatural but some people also prefer them for the fashion quotient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.