Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. LalithaYour feedback matters!
Dr. Meri period date 20 hai aur is month mujhe hamare god ka imp function attend krna hai. Aur meri date kabhi extend nhi hoti .main hamesha 3 ya 4 din phle hoti hu. I want to ask you k 15 aug ko mujhe thodi bleeding hui uske baad abhi tak koi bleeding nhi hui. To ye kyun hua. Aur kya aise me main primolut n lungi to meri date extend hogi. Ya main tablet lete lete period me na ho jaun. Pls suggest kijiye. I am very tensed.
Hi. I am trying to conceive for 2nd baby last 3 months. What food diet I have to follow to get conceive.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.
Hi Doctor, Me and my girl friend had protected sex on Nov 4th midnight. We did for 5 times and I used condoms all the times. Her last menstrual start date was Oct 12th. Now she didn't get her periods yet. We are scared about this. We did a home pregnancy test and it came as negative. Also her period cycle was proper till last month and it never got delayed. Pls suggest what to do. We are really scared to meet a doctor in person. Not sure how they will treat us.
I am 36 years old and my pap test has gave" mild inflammatory smear" report. There is fowl smell in my vaginal fluids, I want to meet good gynecologic doc in Hyderabad. Please suggest a good lady doc.
I am 37 years old and 8 months 1 week pregnant. How much time to remain in baby birth, this is my first baby.
Hi dear Doctor. My ultrasound report is this. Right ovary is enlarged in size. A right ovarian cyst of 4.07*2.98cm size is seen. Mild enlargement of the uterus is seen. A fibroid of 2.51*1.81cm size is seen in the fungal and body region close to anterior wall of the uterus.. please doctor tell is there any problem for conception.. I want to conceive my first baby. I m 1 years married women. than.
Hello Doctor, I am 34 years age my married had completed 1 and half years but when I was trying to sex with my wife I was try to penetrate but can't. Please give me suggestion.
Mam I had intimacy then I took pregnancy test twice it was negative still I missed my periods. Which tablet I should take so dat my periods arrive? Pls reply ASAP.
I got baby in 14th dec 2015 & I had sex without protection on 9th march and now I hv doubt if I get pregnant again but I do not want to get pregnant again so can I have UNWANTED 72 please please please reply soon so that if I can have this medicine I wil; take within 48hrs please help me to get rid of it please tel me if there is any other solution please .
Two times period in a month which depressed me, I am 22 yrs lady, I need solution, please suggest me, Where I am staying the hospital is far from my residence.
N.S.V method kya he? N.S.V kyun kya jata he? Married male ke liye use hota he. November 28 se december 4 celebrate hota he yahan. Main suna tha. Mujhe koi idea nahi he. Sirf yeh malum he. Chota family bane ke liye yeh method karta hain ek ne bola tha mujhe. Isse koi opearation nahi hota hai. Toh kaise kar ke yeh method use karta hain. Mujhe chota family chahiye. Money kitna spend hota he. Mujhe dar lagta he. Aap detail mein btaye?.
Unprotected Sex on 4th march, got period on 6 march. Lasted 5 to 6 days. Next period on 11 april. Lasted 4 days. 3rd period on 12 may. But lasted 4 days. 4th period on 14th june. Bleeeded only 3 days and bleeding stopped. Can she still become pregnant for the sex done on 4th charge that is done before 4 periods. Can a pregnant woman have monthly period and still be pregnant?
Today ld is prevalent among 12% of school going children and is often left unnoticed. If identified at an early stage it can be remidiated (if not cured).
Unidentified ld can leave a child emotionally scared and academically backward.
What is learning disability?
Learning disability is a disorder in one or more of the basic psychological processes involved in understanding or in using language -spoken or written, which may manifest itself in an imperfect ability to listen, think, speak, read, write, spell or do basic mathematical calculations. It is characterised by
A) disorder of attention and hyperactivity.
B) memory disorders.
C) academic characteristics (dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculcia).
D) disorder of listening.
E) disorder of spoken language.
F) visual, auditory, haptic perception deficits
G) motor deficits in fine and gross motor skills
Some common signs of learning disabilities
1) does your child have a illegible handwriting,
2) mixture of cursive and print writing,
3) unfinished or omitted words in a sentence,
4) difficulty mastering rules of language,
5) remembering facts and numbers,
6) poor handwriting,
7) awkward pencil grip,
8) trouble with word problems in maths,
9) frequent reading and spelling errors (d, b) or (left, felt),
10) difficulty following sequence of directions,
11) trouble with word problem in maths
12, trouble learning maths facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, difficulty measuring things
If you notice at least four of the above signs you need to consult a professional.