Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lalitha Bhaskar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalitha BhaskarYour feedback matters!
Sir naturally I eat apples rare. And papayas n bananas are in our home only. So will you give me the diet about these two. N these two will work for irregular periods those who have. Please give me the diet chart in a week how many we have to take. Thank u.
Hi, After egg rupture when we can take a pregnancy test, also feeling period stomach pain but no bleeding.
Lung diseases seem to be on a high of late, with rise in pollution and fall in immunity. It is crucial to be self-reliant and careful while taking care of your lung health. There are certain very basic things you can do at your end to ensure good lung health. They are:
1. Be proactive - do not neglect any concern related to your lung health. If you have been coughing for long, or feel there is cough inside that is just not going away, see a specialist.
2. Exercise - working out not only keeps your body fit, it is good for your lungs as well. When you exercise, your breathing quickens. This improves cardio respiratory function.
3. Environment-friendly - if you are renovating your home or office, try to look for products that are environment friendly. Paints, insulation, cleaning products, etc can have harmful gases which are not good for your lungs. So, use environmentally safe products.
4. Stop smoking - a lot is being advertised and said about the hazards of smoking on the lungs. Still, it doesn't deter people from smoking. If you want your lungs to stay healthy, butt out immediately. Smoking puts you in the danger zone for lung cancer, emphysema, cpod, chronic bronchitis and even lowers your immunity.
5. Wear masks - many professions require people to be amidst fumes and gases which are hazardous for the lungs. If you are in a profession like painting, welding, etc of if you are a construction worker or mechanic, ensure that you are wearing breathing protection at all times while working.
6. Keep indoors pollution free - fireplaces, air fresheners, pet dander, dirty linen, ventilation systems - all pollute the kind of air that we breathe inside the house. It is advised to vacuum your homes frequently, keep the ducts and fireplaces clean, change bed linen every week, inspect your house for molds and always be careful about the quality of the air purifier that you are using.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
AM going to get married. And my fiance mentally tortures me for being a non virgin. He considered virginity as everything. No matter how hard I try to explain him he doesn't understand. However he himself is non virgin. R there any ways except surgery to restore virginity. Or how should I deal with this.
Me and my wife had sex for the first time 18 days back and her monthly cycle was due on 26-27 Feb but still cycle has not started. She's worried and have stomach aches as well. Please advise.
I am CD 13, had my ultrasound done today, there are 6 follicles. Endometrial thickness is 9 mm triple line. Follicle sizes are nearing 25 x 15 17 x 12 18 x 13 and so on. There are 4 follicles on right and 2 on left. Going to take HCG shot in evening 7 pm on CD 13. IUI is planned on CD 15. Is everything good for IUI to proceed?
I am 43 years old married woman, working in a private firm. I got married last year and till date I havenot got pregnant. I consulted doctors and they asked me to continue with folic medicines for conceiving. Please suggest me how can I get pregnant natrually.
Parenting is a lifetime job be it for a normal child or a child with special needs. Parents are teachers, guides, leaders, protectors and providers for their children. Parenting is a process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, financial and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood. Every child is a gift and a blessing to their parents. On the other hand, parenting itself is one of the toughest jobs and that too for a child with special needs, it is both a blessing and challenge.
It is a very unique experience to live with a disabled child as it has a major impact on the family, siblings and extended family members. However, discovering a problem should be the initial step to start with parenting such children. Discovering a child's special needs is often a confusing and painful process for parents as sometimes learning difficulties can be multiple and difficult to pinpoint and it can be hard for parents to know whether things are normal or not.
There are various categories of disabilities that your child might fall under. For example: Specific Learning Disability (SLD), Other Health Impairment, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Emotional disturbance, Speech or language impairment, Visual impairment, including blindness, Deafness, Deaf-blindness, Orthopedic impairment, Intellectual disability, Traumatic brain injury, Multiple disabilities.
Some common indications for the development of learning disabilities which can be taken into consideration
- Difficulty with reading/writing
- Problems with math skills
- Difficulty in remembering
- Problem in paying attention
- Trouble following directions
- Difficulty with concepts related to time
- Problem in staying organized
- Impulsive behavior
- Inappropriate responses in school or social situations
- Difficulty staying on task(easily distracted)
- Difficulty finding the right way to say something
- Immature way of speaking
- Inconsistent school performance
- Difficulty listening well
- Problem in understanding words or concept
But the above mentioned signs are not enough to determine that a person has a learning disability. A professional assessment is also necessary to diagnose a learning disability because every disability has its own signs and unless they persist over time cannot be considered as a 'disability'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.