Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
What is ment by hormonal imbalance bcoz My Fiance is suffering with that problem. I came to know that is was in early stages. Is there any problem or further complications with this. Could you please me out.
Doctor advised me to take deviry tablet for 5days. Can you help me in telling mg of the tablet to get menses. Deviry tablet mg and tablet full name? And how many times should I take the take 1time or 2times a day?
Hello. I am 27 years, I have pcod after marriage. Though I went under treatment for 6 months by taking contraceptive but from last 2 months I m having irregular periods, doctor suggested me medicines for having periods. My AMH test range was very low, which doctor directly asked me to go for ivf. Thn I visited another gyane ahe has advised to go for weight loss and healthy diet. My height is 5'4 and weight is 77kg. I have already started workout. Please advise m worried. In this age do I need to go for ivf?
I've missed my periods. It's 13th day today that I've missed it. My pregnancy test is negative. What shall I do. Please suggest me a permanent solution for the problem.
I am 18 years old and I had an unprotected sex on 21st June, now I missed my periods but this is not the first time that my periods are 2 moths late. I have a fear of pregnancy. My parents their own consulting a doctor gave me the medicines named Calkind, Meprate and Carpela. If I am pregnant then these medicines can kill the baby? What to do for home pregnancy test? Please help me. REGARDS.
Sir she said that her last two menstrual dates are 1st january and 3rd February and she is expecting that her next menstrual date will may be 5th march. So tell me her safe period and clearly learn us how to calculate? She is also telling that her menstrual cycle are not continuous. It sometimes 1 to 4 day (s) more than 30 days and sometimes below. Is it a problem of her? Please sir answer me. Thank you.
Dear doctor: My wife is 29 years old and she is polio attacked person and she is pregnant now. Her LMP was 03/02/2016 and we got married on 10/02/2016 and by now she feels more than 10 weeks pregnant, but the transvaginal ultrasound shows she is only 5 weeks pregnant and doctor says the egg has just formed. Is there any possibility that the ultrasound be wrong and if yes what could be the reason?
I conceive but before completion of 12 weeks it ends either in miscarriage or spontaneous bleeding. 4 times I have undergone this. I did the foetus biopsy and the result is chromosomal abnormalities. My husband's count is ok. Kindly advise.
I have pain in lower part of vaginal place, I have gone a small surgical operation before 8 months, that time I have stitch at that place, now stitch thread is still there and it creates some pain to me, what I should do?
My lmp is on 28th may 2015. I had intercourse with my husband after june 14. I had known that I am pregnant on july 10th 2015. On scanning on 16th july 2015 my doctor said that fetus should need 7 weeks development and my fetus have only 5 weeks development. Is it right? is the development of fetus counted from the date of conception or from the date of lmp?
In today's college or generation If any normal girl in contact with boy as frnd So after marriage she will conceive or not immediately.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.