Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshminarayana RajuYour feedback matters!
I am 65 yes old male recently diagnosed with benign prostate hypertrophy. Are there any medicines in homeopathy for treating without surgery which can give good results.
I am 71 years of age n suffering from frequent urination. Any delay leads to some drops leakage. Please suggest treatment n test for prostate problem n over active bladder. No surgery Please.
My kidney has 4mm stone please tell me Ayurveda treatment which result is very good and it's finding easy.
I am having sticky water in my urine daily and in other times without urine So please tell me the medication to get ok And I have not having sex anymore.
I got recently installed with urine tract double i stunt due to kidney stone. Will there be any impact on kidney or on stunt (like pain, bleeding, moving frombits place, gas) while involved in sex activities or masturbation. Plse advise.
Urine microalbuminuria tests measured as mg. Of protein leakage. Less than 30 mg is normal. My urine test result shows 50 mg, which is above normal. Between 30 mg to 299 mg indicates early stage kidney disease. How can it be brought within the normal range?
What are kidney stones?
The primary function of the kidney is to filter the blood and eliminate the waste products through urine. The waste deposition is sometimes in the form of excessive calcium, uric acid and other undesirable contents. It may cause the urine to get highly saturated. This is when stone-like formations take place inside the kidneys. Kidney stones are also termed renal lithiasis or calculi. There are different kinds of kidney stones, which are differentiated based on its varied constituents. Kidney stones cause excruciating pain and uneasiness. Frequent urination, extreme discomfort during urinating and presence of blood in the urine are some of the major signs of kidney stones. The symptoms are not evident if the stones are very small in size.
Causes of kidney stones:
- Incorrect calcium intake: High amounts of calcium can lead to high calcium depositions in the kidneys. It is important to keep the calcium intake moderate. Calcium supplements must be checked if you have already included dairy products in your diet.
- Abnormal rates of sodium in the body: Sodium, just like calcium, gets deposited in the kidneys.
- Excessive animal protein intake: Too much of animal protein intake can make the urine turn acidic, leading to uric acid depositions in the kidneys.
- Sugary, aerated drinks: These lead to undesirable waste deposition in the blood stream and eventually in the kidneys.
- Inadequate water intake: Not keeping the body well hydrated can cause the urine to turn acidic and increase waste deposition.
Potential risks and complications of kidney stones:
- Kidney stones may cause an infection in the kidneys which may eventually spread to the other internal organs and surrounding tissues.
- Kidney stones block the ureter and cause severe pain and discomfort that make sitting, standing or any other posture difficult.
- Kidney stones rarely cause kidney failures but the severe blockage and infection may cause such detrimental results in the human body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Mt friend is suffering for 0.22 mm of kidney stone for more than 3months what should be done to dissolve it?
Age: 25, sex: male. While passing urine, sometimes I see that urine is spiliting into two branches. Usg is normal, what is the problem?
• Crystallisation of chemicals and minerals present in urine leads to kidney stones
Natural home remedy using kidney beans:
1. Take 60 gm kidney beans
2. Add 4 L of water
3. Heat for 4-5 hr
4. Strain the liquid through a fine muslin cloth
5. Allow the liquid to cool
6. Drink 1 glass of this liquid once every 2 hr in a day
7. Do this for a week
8. Do not use the liquid or the beans again 24 hr after the 1st preparation
Natural home remedy using horse gram and pomegranate seeds:
1. Take 1 cup of horse gram
2. Add ½ L water
3. Heat the mixture till water level reduces to 1/5th
4. Strain and collect the soup
5. Add 2 tsp of crushed pomegranate
6. Mix well
7. Drink once a day
Natural home remedy using basil leaves and honey:
1. Take 10-15 basil leaves
2. Crush them to make paste
3. Take 1 tsp of basil leaf paste
4. Press on a sieve and extract its juice
5. Add 1 tsp honey
6. Mix well
7. Drink this every day
• Drink a glass of apple juice every day