Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LakshminarayanaYour feedback matters!
My father is having 6 number brain metabasis and other at lungs also which is in advance stage as per pet ct report. What should I do?
I am suffered form heavy headache from mny months and I doubt its from migraine what can I do now and which tablets are taken for this.
Hello Doctor, I am facing problem of loud snoring. Also a little coughing or cough feeling since last few months. I am always feeling dull and lack of energy. How do I stop snoring and please guide me on sleep apnea.
Dear sir I am suffering from slightly hand and legs shivering in normal condition and when I am in tensed or in fear it will be out of control I was suffering from asthma in childhood and jaundice Is there any medicines or exercise for reducing this problem.
Hello friends, my name is Dr Sandeep Madaan. I have done MD in Ayurveda from the University of Rajasthan. I am practising Ayurveda in Delhi from last 14 years.
Today, we will talk about Allergies- Allergy Rhinitis, Dermatitis, allergy sinusitis.
The modern medical science gives the reasons for allergies, antigens or allergance that are prevalant in our environment. But an Ayurveda differs here that defines that allergy occurs due to low immune system. The person whose immune system is low will be affected by the allergy more than the person whose immunity is very high.
Allergic manifestations like allergic rhinitis can result in running nose, sneezing.
Allergic dermatitiscan manifest some allergic rashes or itching on the skin.
Allergic sinusitis is accompanied by recurrent cold, difficulty in breathing and headache.
In Ayurveda, there is very good treatment for allergic disorders. Many herbs like haldi, ashwagandha, giloe are very effective in fighting with the allergy. Ayurvedic herbs boosts the immunity of the person. Immunity is boosted and adaptogens to the environment. The allergance, the antigens, the toxins present in the environment does not affect the immunity and over the long term when the immunity is boosted, relieved by these conditions.
If you want to contact me, you can contact through Lybrate.
Hi Excessive saliva because of Parkinson's for 2 yrs. She uses tissue paper every minute. How to fix this problem.
Hello. i am suffering from epilepsy since 5yrs. And m on medications levipil. Want to know side effects of this.
Dear sir, my brother suffering from parkinson's decease from past 7 years, we tried hard for treatment but no treatment in english medicine. His hand is continuously shaking. Is there any treatment. Please provide details. How and where it can be treated.
My MRI shows prominent Cisterna magna. What does that mean? I am having frequent headaches, sometimes nausea too, dizziness, faintness, weakness, sleepy always.
When I stand immidiatly numness occour in my left tigh so I want to know what is the reason, also suffring from acidity, every time I feel that I have to go for toilet, pls help me
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing, which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting widespread with each passing day.
Before coping with hearing loss, the first job is to detect it
If you have a hunch that you or any of your loved ones is suffering from hearing loss, it is important that you get it diagnosed. Some of the common symptoms of hearing loss will be:
- Hearing difficulties while talking to someone over the phone
- Straining to hear conversations with family members or friends in household situations
- People usually need to repeat what they talk to you with a louder voice
- You often hear complaints that you keep the TV too loud.
- In crowded situations, such as family gatherings or a restaurant, you have problems listening to people.
Although this condition tends to affect senior citizens, an increasing trend shows younger people i.e. people mostly in their 40 and 50s and even younger than that suffer from this condition.
How to deal with hearing loss?
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication: If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants: This is a newer technology, which has gained popularity in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids: Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once selected it is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.