Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi VishwanathYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 years old male. I have no sleepiness last 3 days. Dear sir I feel tired but when I m going to sleeping on bed then tired are vanish. Always I have no deep sleep. Every night after 1 hour I m automatically wake up and I don't feel sleepiness at whole night. Plzz immediately suggest me what I should do?
One of the doctor told me to apply rose hip oil only for 5 min What will happen if I apply rose hip oil on face for more than 10 mins?
My husband is 36 years old and he is working as a software engineer. From Last 8 months he wasn't able to get proper sleep. I don't know what to do. Why he is like that. He became so sick. Because of lack of sleep. He is not taking sleeping pills. Can you suggest me what will do.
Doctor what can I do for glowing my skin. Becoz mere age 20 k ha. Ar utna glow nhi h jitna ek young teenager m hna chhai. Please suggest me doctor what I will do for that.
I want to know penis Mae sa paani aata hai only when while hug a girl or chatting with my gf so I want to know any desi nuska please don't suggest any medicine and I am sport person. So please any good medicine Thanks.
When I start studying at night then my head along with my eyes pains a lot. What should I do to cure this?
Hello, Am 20 years lady. Am suffering from severe back pain since 2 months. I can't to sit properly. It's heavy paining. Please help me.
Sir, some water went into my right ear last week, I am feeling a little bit problem, please suggest.
In mornings near to my period days, my face, hands and foot got swelling. This lead to headache in the noon. Happens before and after the periods.
My age is 20 nd height is 5'1" But my weight is only 40 kg. I want to increase my weight. please help. Nd I am vegetarian.
Sex which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. Many women, mostly in their menopausal or postmenopausal phase find intercourse and penetration extremely painful. Menopause results in hormonal imbalance, with a significant drop in the estrogen level. The reduced estrogen level results in Vulvovaginal Atrophy (dryness of the vagina and thinning and weakening of the vaginal tissues). In such cases, women experience irritation, Vaginismus (vaginal tightness) and soreness after sex. One can also experience a burning sensation during urination. There may be inflammation of the vaginal tissues. If untreated, the inflammation can cause infection and other complications. "Dyspareunia" or pain during intercourse is very common in postmenopausal women. The pain experienced during sex can be due to "Vulvodynia" as well. Vulvodynia is a condition whereby a women experiences chronic pain in the external genitals or vulva. A number of other factors can also contribute to the pain during sex. A thorough and detailed investigation is thus very important.
Many women find it extremely embarrassing to discuss menopausal problems with their partners and doctors. The key to effective treatment lies in timely diagnosis and medication. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. The postmenopausal changes can vary from person to person. Thus it is very important to discuss every minute detail with your physician.
Many options are available to make intercourse a less painful experience.
- Keep dryness at bay: In most cases, painful intercourse results from dryness of the vagina. Use of a lubricant can ease the pain to a great extend. A water based lubricant is highly recommended. Regular use of vaginal moisturizers is also effective to deal with vaginal dryness.
- Vaginal care and hygiene: It is very important to keep the vagina clean. Avoid using soaps, bath oils and shower gels. They do more harm than good to the vagina. It is advisable to wash the vagina with warm to lukewarm water. Undergarments should be changed twice daily.
- More is good: Having sex at regular intervals is a healthy practice. It not only enhances and improves the blood flow, but also helps to overcome vaginal dryness.
- The Pelvic Floor Therapy is immensely beneficial. In this therapy, a gentle pressure is exerted in the pelvic region to relax the stiffened and tightened muscles. One can also massage the area to relax the muscles.
- Squat is a very effective exercise to strengthen the buttocks and hip muscles. Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles are also very helpful.
- One can also opt for Local Estrogen therapy and Systematic Estrogen Therapy.
Menopause should not affect your conjugal and sexual life. Visit here to know more and forget painful intercourse forever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.