Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi PrashasthYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic I do running exercise for nearly one hour daily and I cover 8 kilometers. Pls suggest can I consume protein supplements and if yes then in hw much quantity and if not then what r the alternatives. I am 45 years old male. I feel pain in my muscles.
I countioned the gym for 3 years and now I have a. Back pain but when my back press I feel good but after I start pain what I should do.
I am sleeping too much and feeling depressed, What I have to do? Please give me a successful suggestions.
I am suffering from high cholesterol (total 222) and prediabetes (hb1ac 6.3%).please let me know that do I need to take any medicine or just a lift style change. I feel very lethargic in the morning and feel very low energy and fatigue.
I have suffer from hair fall and dandruff And baldness so what I have do for came out from such disease?
I want to increase my weight As I have very less weight according to my age How can I do that by home remedies Please make it.
I am a diabetic and having highpertension for last 20 years. My age is 61 years. With medication sugar and bp is under control but suffering from neuropathy (blood circulation problem in feet). As a part of home remedies regularly for last 3 months consuming 3 gloves of garlic and consuming half liter warm water. Would request to advice me dose of 3 gloves is OK or to consume more. Please advice.
Hello sir I want to know difference between novorapid pen flex pen and novorapid vial. I know they both are same but in flex pen there is 3 ml 300Ul and vial is 10 ml 1000Ul and Dr. prescribe me 5 unit of novorapid flex pen. So i can also inject 5 unit of vial or less then 5.
I am 21 years old. Height 5 ft 10 inch. My weight 75. What is my actual weight supposed to be. If I am over weight how can I reduce my weight.
I am having a scar on my toes on both the legs which is there from last 1 year. I have also done check up and he prescribed some medicine but couldn't find any cure. I am really worried about it. Please suggest me something which help to reduce the scar.
Flaunting a gorgeous mane of hair that shines with the glow of health is something that we all crave for. There are myriad ways of promoting good hair growth despite weather conditions and other factors that sometimes cause hair loss and related hair problems. One of the ways of doing this is by stimulating the hair follicles at the ends of our roots so that thick and shining hair can sprout from the same. This will also help in faster hair growth. Read on to know more about stimulating the hair follicles for promoting hair growth.
- Massages: Oil massages are just as soothing as they sound and they help in activating the hair follicles by giving them much needed nourishment. Nutrient rich oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil and many others can help in transferring the nutrients to the hair follicles, which promote health, growth and strength of the hair. For best results, warm the oil slightly and use only your fingertips to massage deeply into the hair. Let this oil sit for a few hours or even overnight if possible, before you wash.
- Massage time and duration: Know when to massage your hair for best results. Take some warm oil and let it seep into your hair before bedtime and let it remain there. Also, you can do this at least twice a week for best results. Do not massage for more than five minutes at a time because the hair follicles sit at the base and they need to soak up this oil like a plant soaking up water when you water it every day.
- After washing: Another good way of stimulating the hair follicles is by giving your hair the warm treatment. After you have had a shower and washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner, ensure that you wrap your head with a warm towel and keep it there so that the nourishing properties of the shampoo and nutrients reach the hair follicles.
- The right products: It is important to choose the right products that will suit your scalp and hair type so that you do not end up with damaged, frizzy and unsightly looking hair. Also, you must dilute the shampoo when you wash your hair.
- Dermatologist: The dermatologist will be able to diagnose any problem that may be clogging the hair follicles and preventing the proper growth of your hair. If you have tried several massages and methods, without any success, then you must remember to see a doctor about the problem so that medication and therapy may be prescribed.
To promote healthy hair growth, indulge in methods that are backed by doctors only.