Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi Prasanna BandiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my self junior I have question about my hair fall problem since 6 month ago I am suffering from hair problem please give me solution.
How I will reduce my bony weight. I want to slim my boby. Actually my arms are fatty. So give me any appropriate suggestion for it.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but not effect yet I am not sure what else can I do. Can you help me please with this.
I am 31 years old male, yesterday while brushing my teeth I noticed a kind of black blister inside my upper lip and it is not painful. I remember its not from accident tooth bite or injury. Please advice.
Sir, I'm having acidity as a big problem. I work out with heavy dumbbells to keep myself physically fit. Is this the cause for stomach pain.
I am a 30 years old male and am a diabetic patient but what should I do the food control? Please tell me.
Hyy I'm 27 year old I have heart pain from past 3-4 months, I had done all tests they are normal, but still I have suffocation problem. What should I do?
I have been diagnosed with hla b-27 positive and have undergone MRI and many x-rays that have mix results some suggest ankylosing spondylitis and some not. Even doctors I consulted are confused, I am not perfectly fine since past 2 years and the back is a nuisance since then. Tried painkillers, physiotherapy,swimming, vitamin d and calcium course but the problem resonates time and again. So I need to ask how to confirm if the problem is AS? And if it's AS then how can I get it cured, please help me it's ruining my golden years of my life!
What is tha daily routine to fit my body and how to improve my body growth and how to stop my hair lose.
I am 34 year old and I have obesity problem I have 105 kg weight and I want to lose it at any how but how can't understand so please help.
What is the symptoms of alcimers. I am 22 years old I have some memory problem in recent years. I can't remember some very recent things in daily life.
Paleo diet is one of those diets which have been gaining widespread popularity in the recent times. It has been touted by its supporters as the natural diet for human beings and also the diet that our ancestors used to consume. There is a lot of debate on its efficacy and it has its own set of advantages and disadvantages alike.
What exactly is a paleo diet?
The Paleo diet gets its name from the Paleolithic period of human civilization, thousands of years ago, where the availability and choices of food were varied and limited according to seasons. Most foods included lean meat, fruits, nuts, vegetables and were very different from the fast food, high sugar and saturated fat-based diet that humans are having now. This diet aims to go back to the basics to correct nutritional deficiencies as well as to try out to correct excesses of the modern diet.
Advantages of Paleo diet
- Huge decrease in consumption of processed sugar
- Normalization of blood pressure levels
- Decreases in the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
- Balance of protein intake due to limited and lean meat consumption
- Increase in the consumption of vegetables and natural foods with less processed chemicals
- Optimization of insulin within the body
Disadvantages of Paleo diet
- Far too restrictive - Many believe that although it is a good diet, it loses out on the balance and becomes too restrictive with certain food groups being cut out completely, which may cause imbalances.
- Excess of protein - Although Paleo diet cuts down on unhealthy fats, some of its ingredients may cause the consumption of too much protein which may not be good for health either.
- Lacks of carbohydrates - Some believe that Paleo diet lacks carbohydrates and may not be a good source of energy. When working throughout the day, carbs provide energy but a low carb diet may cause energy-related problems.