Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Having severe back pain and having low energy through out my whole day. Due to my work pressure, jst wnt too boast up my energy because I can not stop working, m having regular morning walk, in take of dry fruits, proper diet , but medicines and nutraceutical makes me lazy . I tried taking boast or born vita for energy but did not work for me they make me more lazy.
I smell bad even after bathing also my mouth smells bad after having onions and garlic in diet. What do I do.
I am 50 years old. I am having problem of ED since last one year. I take arbitale 40 tab. Daily for high BP. No other issue s.
What is medicine for cure the allergy asthma and in body feel coldness in few cold and when fan run on head i feel cold and allergy start.
I have running nose, flum little thick and sore throat, little headache. I want a quick relief. Please help me out. I want medicine name ?
M 27 female. I used to have long hair till my waist with manageable volume. Post pregnancy lost my hair's beauty and volume. I have undergone haircut twice just to make them look in style. Please suggest some remedies to increase volume and length. My hair are wavy neither silk nor rough.
Foods to avoid in case of acidity:
Spicy foods and thick curry or gravy containing red chilly.
Citrus fruits such as oranges and grapefruit as they are high in acid.
Full fat dairy products such as sour cream, cheese or ice cream.
Coffee, tea, chocolate and soft drinks.
Peas, beans, broccoli and cabbage.
Tomatoes and onions.
Raw salad vegetables like onion, radish, cabbage, and peppers.
Carbonated beverage which stimulate the stomach and irritate the esophagus.
Diet modifications advised for acidity and dates, figs, apple, papaya and pomegranate can be added to the diet.
Carrot leaves, celery leaves and curry leaves are helpful in controlling acidity. Vegetables like carrot and beet root are good for relieving acidity.
Spices like cumin seeds, coriander and cardamom should be taken.
Include barley, jowar and wheat in food.
A glass of cold milk is also helpful.
Almonds are also a good remedy for relieving heartburn and acidity.
Take some mint leavesand chop these, then boil in a cup of water and sip slowly after meals.
Eating bananas is also helpful in preventing the symptoms of acidity. Basil (tulsi) leaves help to get relief from burning, nausea and gas.
Eating cucumber or watermelon is useful to fight against acidity.
Ginger is useful for digestive disorders.
Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily.
Drink 1-2 glasses of lukewarm water early morning relieves from acidity.
Should not lie down soon after having meal.
Eat small meals in small intervals based on whole foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals and proteins such as chicken breast and eggs.
I am feeling giddy. I think I have spondylitis. What are the reasons for feeling so giddy at times? I am a female and age would be 35 years.
Hi My daughter is 13 years old. Her height is 4 feet 10 inches. Her height is less compare to her friends and is growing very slow. What is the way to increase her height. I ensure lots of protein in her diet.
I have pain in abdomen it also known as pait dard. When I Start ate something it start paining and when I have empty stomach it start paining. Even when I feel hungry it also start paining. please suggest me what will I do.
Am 18 years old male, ectomorph,want to increase my height, are there any treatments in Ayurveda other than medicines?
Acne is a condition that usually occurs when you are in your adolescence, but sometimes it can happen when you are an adult as well. In women, it occurs when they have reached their menopausal age. The chances of adult acne occurring in women are higher than men.
What causes acne in adults
- Stress: If you are under stress on a regular basis, then the body tends to produce a hormone called androgen which stimulates oil glands in the skin, resulting in acne flare ups.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance in the body may lead to acne breakouts. You may experience imbalances in your hormones during your periods or when you have reached menopause. Acne may also occur if you have started or stopped taking birth control pills abruptly.
- Family history: If other people in the family are prone to acne, then you may be genetically predisposed to it.
- Medications: There are certain medications which can cause acne to flare up. They contain chemicals that stimulate hormones in the body thus, resulting in acne.
- Skin products: If you have oily skin, then using products that contain oil may aggravate acne. They may also contain chemicals which may clog pores in your skin.
Symptoms of acne in adults are often seen as bumps on the skin, blisters filled with pus and inflamed black heads. Apart from these some people also witness hard and painful lumps beneath the skin.
- Stay away from junk food: Avoid eating junk food and fried foods as they can aggravate oiliness in the skin and result in pimples. Rather, replace them with natural foods and other complex carbs.
- Drink plenty of water: Drink plenty of water as it helps in filtering out the waste products and toxins from your body.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes blood vessels to narrow and thus, limits blood circulation in the body. This may cause multiple complications in your skin, acne being one of them.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.