Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lakshmi Narayan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi NarayanYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic and doing zym for 2 months. My sugar level is well controlled due to 1 hour exercise daily but I am not able to loose weight as it always has been 76 to 78 kg. Is it because of drugs being taken by me for diabetes? My question is can I go for swimming instead of zym. Which exercise would help better in diabetes? Pl. Tell me. Thnx.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
My skin is fair from birth bt after 10 yers age my skin getting dark specially neck, n at folds what should I do. Same issue is of ma mom is it genetic defect.
The main aim is to reduce the calorie intake, increase the metabolism and burn fats with muscle toning will sure induce steady weight loss which is effecting in long run. According to Ayurveda it is important to do following things to assure that you reduce weight:
1. Exercises daily: Stretching, Yoga, daily workout and aerobics will be helpful. Do the abdominal exercises like Crunches, side crunches on regular basis for increased waist line.
2. Do not sleep in day time. It causes increase in weight.
3. High carb food like rice, sweets, cakes, chocolates, creams, biscuits should be avoided. Wheat chapati, roti, phulka are preferable with sabji.
4. Brisk walk/Running should be done at least for 30 min daily.
5. Try not to sit at a place for long time.
6. Avoid sweet juices, pizzas,fries, cheese, butter in your diet.
7. Avoid oily, spicy, salty food to ensure steady weight loss.
8. Indulge in activities like swimming, Badminton, football as they help to increase your metabolism.
9. Notice your calorie intake and adjust it according to burn fat (help of a dietitian may be required)
10. Dont have curd, banana, sweet fruits, cold food, junk food at all.
11. Use cycle or walk than using your car or bike to commute.
Continuity in the following regimen is important for better results. Ayurvedic lifestyle has been found to be more effective to enhance ones life and keep them