Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi MurthyYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am having unprotected sex with my wife from almost 9 months but from some days I am getting some itching problem in my penis and there is white white type something comes on forehead of penis. please suggest.
The tiny tots must use a toothbrush with a small rounded brush head and soft bristles. It helps in cleaning their milk teeth thoroughly.
- A varicose condition of the hemorrhoidal veins causing painful swellings at the anus.
- It can be inflamed and even clot can be formed.
- Hemorrhoid that are above the boundry betwwen rectum and ano-rectal junction are called internal hemorrhoids.
- Those found below the anorectal junction are called external hemorrhoids.
- Both may stay inside or protrude.
- Commonly seen after pregnancy and in constipation.
- If there is pressure in portal vein, then hemorrhoids may occur.
- Bleeding after bowel evacuation is common, sometimes, patient has to push back the hemorrhoid into the anus.
- If cleaning is improper, there may be itching in the anal region.
- Sitz bath is useful.
- Clot disappears in 4 to 6 weeks
- Kutajadi kwatha 40 ml BD (bleeding piles)
- Setubandhana gutika 1BD (bleeding piles)
- Panchasakara churna 3-5gm BD with warm water.
- Abhayaristam 20ml BD with equal amount of water after meal.
- Drinking at least 2 liters of water a day is desirable.
- Prefer to eat fibrous foods.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Chewing tobacco.
Sir, My Father Aged about 76 years having Creatine level 4.7 today. His Urine Pass is quite normal. Please suggest us Diet that reduces Creatine Levels Please Regards, JRK Prasad.
Hi sir/madam. I am 18 years old boy. I am having puberphonia. My voice us not yet deepen, still I don't get a deeper manly, low pitch, masculine voice. Still my voice is at high pitch only. All my friend and boys who r younger to me got deeper low pitch voice. But I am still not. I had already consulted three ENT specialist in my area and they also told PUBERPHONIA and they prescribed me to take SPEECH THERAPY. With their consultation I went to speech therapist for two weeks of speech therapy. But I felt there is no changes in my voice. After speech therapy also my voice is like as before. Kindly prescribe me a speech therapist specialist. Pls sir because I faced lot of problem with this voice. Pls help me sir.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation when I have sex with me partner so I use viagra to stop ejaculation and last longer I want permanent treatment for it I am ready to take medicines pls tell me some medicines for it and when I do masturbation also I do ejaculate so early .before I used to watch pron videos very much may be because of this PE occurred. Now I stopped watch it and stop regular masturbation too. Because of this masturbation my weight is decreased to 6 kgs pls help me out SIR , NOW I WANT TO TAKE TREATMENT FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION AND ALSO TO LAST LONGER IN BED SO PLS TELL ME BEST MEDICINE FOR IT.
I am suffering from PCOD bcoz of that I'm very fatty. please suggest me wht to do n how to get rid of this PCOD n excessive weight?
Many people feel hungry throughout the day. They are lethargic until they lay their hands on food. These bouts of hunger go on like a vicious circle and if not resisted it can lead to health issues.
- A high: fiber diet can prevent unnecessary hunger: Your diet should be rich in fiber. Body takes a longer span of time to digest fiber rich food. It also makes you feel full for hours together. Having fiber will keep your bowel movements in control and is therefore healthy. Remember to add extra fiber to your bowl of cereals or salad to keep pangs of hunger at bay.
- Divide one heavy meal into two smaller meals: Eating heavy meals and that too less frequently is really bad for your health. This can make you feel hungry time and again. To control the constant rumbling inside your tummy, you should divide one big meal into two or more smaller meals. For instance, if you were supposed to eat sandwiches, boiled eggs and soup for lunch, you should probably eat sandwiches at noon and eat the soup and eggs any time later in the day.
- Never be a fast eater: Jumping on your food is the worst way of tackling things. Research studies show how a human brain takes more than twenty minutes to tell your body it is full and satisfied. If you don't wish to overeat throughout the day, you must consume your food slowly. This way the brain takes more time in realizing it is full and thus further time in feeling subsequent hunger.
- Drink more glasses of water: Every person should drink around three to four liters of water. Drinking water half an hour after a meal can keep your gustatory concerns in check for long. Water keeps you hydrated, helps in digestion and controls unnecessary hunger.
- Eat a good amount of protein: Protein makes you full in very little time and thus doesn't need to be consumed in great quantities. It will make you feel content for long as your blood sugar levels are in balance through protein consumption. Protein takes time to be digested.