Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lakshmi
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Sir /mam. I am suffering from sunburn photodermatitis my face is fully black dane taking treatment nnw sun burn and whiting seroma so wat can I do for this den my back also fully black so please answer me.
Is there is a way to naturally red the color of lips? Somebody suggested me to rub the lips with tooth brush for a minute but I found it temporary solution.
I am 27 year old unmarried female. Since almost 3 years I have a small lump in the anus. After reading about this condition on internet, symptoms sounds like it's a hemorrhoid. It's not painful, no itching ,no discomfort- just a mass growing outward . Its the size of a pea or a bit larger than that. I don't have any constipation issues and I always try to follow a healthy diet with less spices and less sugar. Do I need to make a visit to doctor or any ailment are fine. Please suggest at the earliest. Thanks.
I have very oily skin. When I go outside my face becomes very dark and sweaty. How can I avoid excess oil and dark and dull skin.
Sir I am having some allergies above the hand my doctor gave me cream mometasone furoate to apply on my hand but showing no result hand back is still red and rough.
Respected Doctor, I'm 23 years old. I am fair looking but I have some pimple marks on my chick and black head on my nose. I want my skin to be clear. What should be done on this. Suggest me some medicine name.
Everybody wants to look young and fresh. Sittings of non-invasive lasers and regular care by sunscreens can play wonders towards achieving this goal.
I am very weak, how to improve my body give me some tips, and also more pimples and moles on my face give me some tips on face problem.
My Mom has Little spots which looks like tiny bumps in her both hands and its slowly spreadings which is painful for her could you please help me with this situation (small bumps not much bigger its on finger and palm also) note if I took pic of her hand also it won't be tat much visible its quite tiny and painful spread dots.
I have a lot of pimples and white heads on face I have applied a lot of creams but it's unsuitable for me I would be glad if you would suggest some remedy or a cream.
I don't have any sense of pain if any injury happens to me like scratches. Is it a boon or bane? what should I do?
Hi I am 25 yr male. My face skin is not clear, I have dark spots and pores on my forehead nose and cheeks. What I need to do to get clear and healthy face skin.
I have white patches on my skin from the last few days. Can you suggest me how I should do my treatment.
Sir my job is medical marketing so I am regularly contact with sunrays So my face color is blackish now What can I do when I contact with sunrays And how I can low my blackness of face Please Suggest anything.
There are many cosmetic ingredients that can actually have a negative effect on your skin in the long run. The skin is a layer that must be taken care of. This does not merely include staying away from pollutants and dirt and cleaning your skin with the best products. It also means staying away from the wrong cosmetics and ingredients which can harm your skin. So let us look at the ten elements from the world of cosmetics that can do more harm than good for the skin.
1. Carcinogens in Lipsticks: This cosmetic ingredient can suck the moisture out of your lips and leave it looking discoloured in the long run. The carcinogenic oils and chemicals that are contained in many long wear lipsticks can damage the delicate skin leaving it exposed to the risk of cancer as well.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a toxic element that can be found in a number of cosmetics and must be avoided at all costs as it may also expose you to the risk of cancer.
3. Synthetic Colors: The use of synthetic colours in many cosmetics helps you in getting that unique colour of your eyes, cheeks and even lips. But did you know that too much use of this product can actually harm your skin? This is due to the coal tar source of the ingredient which is a skin irritant.
4. Parabens: These widely used preservatives can be found in a number of cosmetics like body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers and even deodorants. This has elements that can cause breast cancer with its estrogen mimicking effects.
5. Triclosan: This antimicrobial chemical also acts as an endocrine disruptor, which can have an adverse effect on the thyroid glands as well as the production of the reproductive hormones. It can be found in soaps and toothpaste.
6. Bleach Cream: Hydroquinone cream is one of the most commonly used ingredients in bleach creams, which causes significant damage to the skin. This also breaks down the essential natural oils of the skin to cause redness and rashes.
7. Acrylates in Nail Paint: These chemicals are usually found in acrylic nail paint and can cause cellular damage on the skin and can cause neurological problems and organ toxicity.
8. Fragrance: The chemical and synthetic fragrances used in many perfumes can be found in detergents and fabric softeners as well, which can have a harsh effect on one’s skin.
9. Dioxin: This is an ingredient used in many cosmetics and it may cause malfunctioning of the nervous system as well as rashes on the skin.
10. Wax: Wax is an ingredient can cause bleeding and lead to changes in the direction of the growth of hair from hair follicles. It can also make the skin rough in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.