Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I have lot of black dots of chickenpox. How to get rid that problem. Please suggest me good treatment.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am underweight my weight is not increasing, how to make my face smooth whiter how to remove dark spots.
I am 40 yrs old and have black spots on my both cheek bones (mango in telugu or age spots if I am correct) from the past 7-8 yrs. I have tried different skin treatments but no use. Please can you help me to get rid of these spots as they look sometimes very dark and look ugly on my face.
I need remedies for skin tanning which doesn't have any side effects. It was good and glowing 1 year ago but now its dark and tannings are there.
I want my skin glow and some shade fairer. Is there any natural or artificial way that help me And which do not affect my skin in wrong way after a long time? My face cut is good but because of some beard hairs on my upper chicks it look like pores and that irritates me. So is there any solution to get a fair and bright face for lifelong? And is there any way to not get harder beard on my chicks? Please help me. I want a solution which could not give me side effects.
How to remove warts permanently? They reappear in 1 year after being removed by heat treatment. Many near neck and underarms.
I have dark patches in my face between ear and eyes. What can I do for this? And is onion helpful in treating hair loss?
Today blood coming in my stool (Potty) this happen also previous time around one month before. It is serious please tell me.
I have skin diseases in my face. I have pimples and black marks on my face. What should I do for remove this black marks.
I am 21 year old female I have dark hand but my body complexion is fair. Can you suggest me some lotion to get fair hand.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.