Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
My hubby is really irritated from anul and penis itching. Kindly suggest me a good remedy to get rid that problem.
Hello, I want to ask you that when we do sex then my wife not enjoyed the sex because of my penis size is big that's why she is too me that it feel me more pain in vagina. I hope you will give you a advice to what to do.
Sir. I have problem of acidity. I used many antacid medicines. But all in vain. Please provide me help for the same.
I have a fracture in my hand and operated by doctor and now pop in my hand what precautions I should take?
My wife is 63 years old and has chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis for past 10 years. She used to have pain in various joints and has been using pain killers. Last months she had chikungunya and fever for 3 to 4 days. But after that her joint pain has increased many times. Even no pain killer is working. Physiotherapy is going for for 3 days and not much improvement. Please suggest that she get no pain or just tolerable. Please suggest and help.
I am suffering from TB disease and doctor gives me tablet Rcin for empty stomach I have confusion for other tablet I want to know table benadon and solonex should take with same time or we can take one is afternoon and second is night.
I am getting headaches for more than 10 days with immense pain in brain and not getting medicines also.
In many cases; divorce and separation leads not only to bad blood between the parents, but also in a child alienating himself from one parent. Insulting or belittling one parent without justification or under pressure from the other parent is known as parental alienation syndrome. Parental alienation involves one parent undermining the other and interfering with the child’s relationship with the other parent by limiting contact with them, bad mouthing them, forbidding discussion about them etc. This can have a very negative effect on the child’s emotional state.
1. Self hatred: For children, hatred is not inborn, but developed by the situations they are in. By bad mouthing a parent and teaching the child to hate the parent, the child himself is harmed. With time, he begins to internalize this hatred and believe that there is something wrong with him that made the alienated parent not want him.
2. Low self esteem: When a child is not allowed to speak his mind and has to bottle up his thoughts, he becomes socially withdrawn. Often the child begins to feel that he is the cause for the rift in the family and makes himself responsible for the separation. This intensifies with time and makes the child lose confidence in himself leading to low self esteem.
3. Lack of trust: When a child is suddenly pulled away from one parent and told how that parent is not a ‘good person’ the child is likely to feel betrayed. This creates a sense of doubt in the child’s mind and makes it difficult for him to trust other people. As he grows up, this can affect his own adult relationships as well.
4. Depression: Depression is a commonly seen in children from broken homes and this is intensified in cases of parental alienation. It is rooted in the child’s feeling unloved by either one of the parents and built up by the separation. Not being given a chance to speak about their feelings or talk about the situation makes them more depressed and they begin to withdraw into themselves. In many cases, it is noted that alienated children have strained relationships with their own children as well.
5. Substance abuse: Depression is one of the most common triggers for substance abuse. Alienated children often feels trapped and that they have no outlet to vent their feelings and frustrations. This often makes them turn towards drugs for relief and can make them victims of substance abuse.