Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Have a problem of pain in The following areas ! 1.Trapezius 2.Rhomboids 3.latissimus dorsi My mom have a problem in these areas . ! She feels pain after working . , From her right to the upper back and lower back she feels pain . Its been a problem since 6 years. , in the beginning it was not that much pain . But from the past times its become a major problem for her . , Please help her out . Her Age was 46 years , She's a Beautician (After doing any Work from her right hand the pain starts. Her thyroid test was negative in other test she has a problem of low vitamin d .
Respected sir I am 20 years old boy my penis is hardly 3 inches long while erected and girth is approx half inch. Please suggests me medicines to increase my penis size and girth.
Hi I am 39 year old man. I am diabetic from past 10 years. My sexual organ is become very weak. I am facing major erection problem.
Hello sir. I don't masturbate sir just by seeing pics and by sleeping reverse on bed, sperm is releasing sir it cause any harmful in future and while having children.
Are protein shake for breakfast? Which protein shake are suitable for me and my family? please give me advice.
I have been diagnosed with PCOD with following symptoms: Severe Acne, Heavy body hair, Frequent hairfall and irregular periods. But I am an underweight woman and trying hard to gain weight. I have been suggested Ginette-35 for 6 months. Do I need to take any other medicine simultaneously with Ginette?
Mild testicular pain from a month. Got my sonography done everything is fine with it. Can it be a std and how can I detect it?
My name is pavan Kumar. I am suffering with asthma since last two years. But it is not clearing. What can I have to do to get better results. What precautions can I have to take.
In today's hectic and stressful time, where both men and women have their own priorities physical intimacy has taken a back seat. Most men complain that women are sexually passive because they do not initiate sex more often and that makes them question their own sexual viability. In reality, women want sex as much as men do, but it takes a right man and right situations to get her in the mood for it. The sole reason for it is unlike men; women's sexual desire is unpredictable and depends on their level of intimacy with their men.
The following are some of the tips that can help you to set the tone to get her into the right mood:
1. Get her out of her head: The most prominent factors that hinder women from enjoying sex to the fullest is stress and insecurities. The more capable you are to make her feel attractive and comfortable in her own skin, the more she will feel confident around you to open up both emotionally and sexually. Once her insecurities subside, you can get her in mood with ease.
2. Give her genuine compliments: Women are good at differentiating genuine compliments from tasteless ones. Make sure that you compliment her genuinely on her inner beauty rather than her outer appearance. Most of the time women are skeptical of the things that men tell them. It is a defense mechanism of women to protect themselves against manipulative and emotionally unavailable men. The more you express your true feelings for her the more she will feel connected to you and will respond positively to your sexual approach.
3. Prolong the foreplay: The longer you invest your time in foreplay, the easier it will be for you to get her in mood. Pay proper attention to her face, neck, shoulder and lips. Some erotic massage techniques may prove handy in the foreplay. Make sure you make ample of eye contact during the entire process.
4. Be gentle in your caresses: Most women do not prefer rough actions prior to engaging in sexual activities. Women crave soft and sensual touches on their body. Caress your way to her erotic zones with slow and prolonged touches that make her crave for you more. Gentle touches will arouse her and get her in the mood.
5. Pay attention to her like and dislikes: ask her about her sexual likes and dislikes, such intimate confessions are known to arouse her sexually. Use her likes to your advantage. You will be surprised how quickly she will get aroused with your considerate approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.