Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi DeshikanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 26. On the 17th day (probably ovulating) of my period, I was a little intimate with a guy. We didn't have sex but his penis accidentally touched my vagina for a second. Today is the 32nd day, got no period. My normal cycle is 28-31 days. I am really worried. Am I pregnant?
I feel like I am having or may be having depression. It all started when I suddenly realized this evening I am good for nothing.
Hi, I am suffering from varicocele in my both testicles and also lumps in the testicles. What's the repair fee and other charges. Also if it's possible to repair through medicine. Thanks, Sonu Singh.
My mother can't take her hand on backward direction and can't lift little heavy things. Please advise.
I am having moles. Black and red as well suddenly all over the body especially on my face. What should I do to remove them?
I am having a lot of pain in my throat and my throat, nose And MOUTH is full of phlegm_even I can not breath properly__i have tried a number of medicines gargled with warm water and many more things but still there is no relief__please suggest some medicine please, I am of 18 years. Whenever I eat something sour or any fast food my throat got effected immediately. Please help me out ✌
I have so many pox marks on my face and I had try everything like coconut water n some homeopathy cream but their are no any effect on that marks then what should I do?
I am 59 years old Man, I have been advised to avoid using stairs, Indian style toilet, sit cross leg ,etc due to knee problem (gap). Clinically also I feel weakness of bones. Could you please advise some medicines with doses, frequency and duration etc. Though ,Normally I do not have any kind of pain but feel little pain while using stairs and intense pain while I sit in Indian Style toilet.
I am very thin, wana gain weight nd built good physic. Bt im vegetarian so can not eat meat, egg, fish which are rich in protein so gve me advice wat to eat and stay healthy.
Which is best time to avoid the pregnancy. I mean from which day to which day is danger zone from time of period.
I am very addicted to chewing skin of my lips and skin inside my mouth (inner cheeks). I try to stop myself from doing this but after a while I find myself doing the same again. I have never smoked in my entire life if that can be the cause. What does this indicates and what should I do?
Hello sir / madam from many days in am secreting saliva too much while speaking its just spraying a bit much how can I control?
I have a thin body and I want to have a normal body. I also used to eat fruits and others eatable things to make my body fat in normal size accept medicine but no use. So wat should I do regarding to this. To make my body become fat.
I am 32 years old male. My height 5'4 & my weight is 83 kg. I have pain in all my joints, I have fatty liver and uric acid level is high. please suggest me what should I do?
Hair fall or hair loss can be a harrowing experience in a person’s life. Among many reasons, genetic or hereditary predisposition is a fairly common factor. Even if you use medicated shampoos or use trusted and proven hair care products it still may not protect your hair and may not stop hair loss or even baldness.
How genetics determine hair health?
Some of the reasons which contribute to bad hair health due to genetics are briefly discussed below.
- Weak Blood Circulation in the Scalp: Many people are genetically predisposed to have low blood circulation within the scalp. As you age, the blood supply to the hair follicles starts reducing. This may be either due to a weak scalp or muscle tightening around the skull, which is cutting of blood flow to the hair follicles. This will result in hair loss and even lead to baldness.
- DHT: DHT or Dihydrotestosterone is another reason, which can result in hair fall. It is a variant of testosterone which is created when this hormone interacts with an enzyme in different places of the body. DHT is connected to receptors present in the hair follicles as well. When your hair regrow, the new hair grows smaller than earlier. If this cycle continues, you are left with almost no hair in the long run. DHT is found in the sebum, the blood and the scalp. If you have an elevated level of scalp sebum, it means you have a high DHT level which again may trigger hair loss.
There are some precautionary measures you can take for your hair fall to stop worsening are mentioned as follows:
- Topical medications: You can use some medicated hair tonic, for topical applications. However, the effectiveness of these medications varies greatly from person to person and don’t expect miraculous results in the short run. Consult a doctor who can prescribe you specific ones according to your need.
- Oral medications: There are certain medications, which can control the level of testosterone within your body and stop or at least arrest severe hair loss. However, you should visit your doctor and may even need to go through multiple medical check us before an appropriate medication is prescribed to you.
- Food supplements: You can take food supplements, which provide amino acids and other vital nutrients to your hair follicles.
Surgical treatments, such as hair transplantation are also available as an option, which can help you cover bald patches on your scalp. However, these are expensive corrective treatments, which can be invasive and thus, you will to reconsider it carefully.