Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I have a very bad tooth decay for a long time atleast for 2 months I try a lot of medicines but doesn't get any solution please tell me some way to reduce the pain.
What is the cure for mouth ulcers or canker sores I'm getting more canker sores in mouth frequently i am getting 5-10 sores in mouth at a time its very hard to eat and drink anything please provide a solution to this problem.
I got ulcer below my tongue. Taking roseday tablet for the past one month. Pls Prescribe tab/ home remedies to treat my tongue ulcer.
I have a oily skin. I have got rashes on my skin. I even feel itching sometime. Moreover I am suffering from mouth ulcers. So, what should I do?
Hi Can dental cavity formation be reduced? What are some good fluoride based toothpaste found OTC? And is regular scaling a good procedure for prevention and cleaning of plaque buildup?
One and a half months back I got 2 right hand side top tooth removed since then pain starts from the place wherefrom tooth was removed and entire right side of my face upto eyes keeps paining for all day. I met a general physician and he gave metrogyl ge and betadine mouth was. I saw 2 dentists one gave flozen plus and another gave mobizox morning and evening but it does not help. My dentist asked me to see a neurologist and gave neurobion g. I took it for 10 days and do not know whether it helped or not. Only warm water with salt reduces the pain for some time. What medicine should I take?
Hi doctor I have halitosis from 1year dentist recommended scaling polishing teeth and I have done the treatment But very little effect astrology doctor help needed.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.