Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshman KYour feedback matters!
1) I have hard hair on my upper lips and chin area 2) Upper lips and chin area got dark due to frequent tweezing and plucking 3) My facial skin is dull and uneven complexion 4) I have dark circles Blood test is normal. I have multiple small immature follicles. So I am taking medicines for this issue.
My hand is full of warts I have cutted them several times but they keep on growing its looking akwad to see. So please help me to get rid of these warts.
I am becoming weak day by day n my skin is getting darker day by day, what should I do? What food should I take?
Sir, I am 30 years old male. I have itching near groin area. I have tried itch guard but not that effective. The skin there has become black. Kindly give the solution.
Anal pain while moving body such as walking, while standing or while sitting due to expansion or contraction.
I want to gain muscles I'm doing gym since 1 year I started with supplements now Im taking - muscle gainer, whey protein, bcaa tablets and calcium tablets My diet includes 200 gms of chicken, 5 egg whites, 3 egg omelet with chapati every day I'm feeling uneasy in stomach though I'm not having diarrhea and feeling pain sometimes at my anus Can you suggest any medicines or syrup on daily basis along with my diet.
I am 20 years old and my neck skin is not very tight. It appears like there are some curls on skin. So basically how to tighten neck muscle.
I have skin problem. Please help me give me advice. How to remove pimple? please doctor and how to remove dark spot in under skin?
I am 21 years girl. I have many white heads on nose. I used many steps but its result left for 2-3 days. I want to remove it permanently. please Suggest.
I have dark skin and some pimple marks on my face in order to remove pimple scars I tried some creams unfortunately I don't know if we use hydroquinone we can't go out in the sun and those marks became more black than before what should I do to reduce them.
Hi, I have a white patch (vitiligo) near my lip area and I sometimes do feel itchy. Any lip balm or ointment that I can use for the same?
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot.