Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LakapaaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam if we take out sperms daily by beating or else 2 r 3 days or else ones in week there will be any problem to our penis If we take out sperms daily it is good for health or not.
I am suffering from stomach pain since 4 years but could not find a solution can you please suggest any medication and also reason for such pain.
Which is the best thing to increase anxiety while studying to recall & revise fast and if one avoid sugar completely should he take caffeine in place of it or sugar is necessary.
I suddenly started getting itching problem and I do not know why. Even my head is become itchy. Though I keep myself very clean.
My right side nose is keep on blocking when I was sleeping in night. Also right side tonsils swollen giving pain. Little head ache.
My husband 46 years of age having diabetes since 13 years. He is been diagnosed with diabetic retinopathy 2nd stage. Will he loose vision. I am scared. Please Advice.
I want to knw agr mere hath m koi HIV person danto se kaat leta h toh phir kya mujhe bhi HIV Ho jayega.
Hai sir I am a married person and I have a baby of 7 month I am working in night shift I think I am becoming weak In sex can you help me 2.with in 1 are 2 min sperm come out if I do sex.
Hello Doctors, 3-month ego I had some problem in my inside ear skin, that time I have contacted a doctor and he gave me OTOPAX-O, RABLI-D, AQDUXIM- 200DT, and ORTHODOL-PLUS medicines, and after some days later my ear was fine, I have no problem. After 3 months later, now I can feel that pain in my Parotideo-masseteric fascia side near the ear, and If I touch my that side then only I can feel a small pain and If I touch there then I can feel small like a tumor I can feel. I am not sure this is a tumor or not. Please advise me what should I do?
My creatinine level is 1.2 and had nephrectomy in 2001. So far my creatinine levels were maintained. I take regular medications for cholesterol and HTN.
I have gone under a surgery for stone in gall bladder 3 years ago. Now I feel acidity type many times a Day? What to do.
I am 22 years old girl, I have problem in my throat. When I talk, my voice gets scattered and very few people can hear me. In crowd not even the person just next to me can hear me, I can't shout also, due to these I m feeling much trouble. What could be the remedy for this?
Hey doc. On October I had sex with prostitute in delhi with condom and it doesn't break. Now it's March and on 6/march/17 I went for hiv1&2 antibody test (RAPID test) And got negative (NON reactive) so did I have to take more test or not please help me I'm feeling very worry. Please help me.
My MRI report of LS Spine is as: Diffuse Disc bulge at L3 /L4 indenting the thecal sac Partial desiccation of L4 / L5 with diffuse posterior disc bulge Indenting the thecal sac encroaching bilateral neural foramina (left>right) Partial desiccation of L5 / S1 Please tell. Me the seriousness of the problem with precautions Is this normal.
Taking a balanced diet not only helps in maintaining overall health also helps in curing indigestion. The right mix of carbohydrate, protein, water, fat, vitamin, salt and fiber is important for the body to function well. Apart from maintaining a healthy diet, it is also essential to refrain from food that triggers indigestion.
Here is a list of worst food for digestive health:
- Dairy Products: Dairy Products contain a protein called the casein. This protein can be highly allergic and inflammatory. Its strong insulin response can hold up fat and makes someone look fatter than his usual self. Lactose, the carbohydrate found in milk is extremely difficult to digest. If you are lactose intolerant, you should make it a point to stay away from dairy products such as kefir and yogurt to ensure smooth digestion.
- Gluten: This protein molecule is found in barley and wheat. Gluten is extremely difficult to break and has the capability to create a lot of damage. The unbroken molecules of gluten cause inflammation and bloating. People, who have GI issues, should definitely eschew gluten to ensure food digestion.
- Sugar: Patients suffering from indigestion should stay away from sugar related products such as candy, cake and crackers. Intake of sugar product increases the rate of inflammation, feeds harmful bacteria and suppresses the immune system. No wonder it is one of the worst food to consume if you are suffering from indigestion.
- Fake fats: Fake fats are extremely difficult to digest and make the cell membranes more rigid. It can also show symptoms such as cramps, loose stools and bloating.
- Gums: Guar and xanthan gum are proved to be responsible for causing colitis. People with bowel disease are strongly suggested to stay away from gums and thickeners in order to avoid indigestion.
- Soy: Soy possesses protein inhibitors. It is an enzyme that restricts digestion. The carbohydrate content of the soy does not get recognized by the GI system. This leads to bloating, cramps and gas.
- Nightshade vegetables: Vegetables such as potato, bell pepper and tomatoes contain a compound called solanine. The latter is known to be responsible for indigestion. People with a compromised GI should not consume these vegetables at all.
- Red Dye: May fast food item contain a red dye which is known to decrease the production of energy, disturb nerve signaling and is an inflammatory agent.
- Sweeteners: Fake sweeteners show GI symptoms such as bloating and gas. Replacing this with sugar is not at all a good idea since it causes indigestion over a period of time.
- Legumes and beans: Legumes and beans contain compounds called saponins and lectins respectively. They are a major cause of a leaky gut and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.