Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. L.kumar SwamyYour feedback matters!
Pesab karne ke baad jab bathroom se nikl jate hai 1-2 min me penis se 2-4 bund pesab nikl aata ye baut salo se Ho ho raha tha par 10 din se roj ho JA raha hai.
My age is 29, weighs 76 kg and height is 180 cm. I'm having a mild localized pain in my left chest and left arm at multiple locations. I don't have shortness of breath and no sweat. My bp is 130/80. Echo and TMT are normal but my ecg shows slight ST elevation sometimes. My total cholesterol is 139, triglyceride 69, hdl 38 and ldl is 55. I smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day. I'm a teacher with teaching hours of 10 hours a day on an average. Please guide me. Thanks.
I am having 99 degree fever. I am feeling very cold. I have an ache on waist and leg. My fever is coming and going frequently. What has happened to me? What should I do?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
Before going to sex my penis automatically gets a few drops of lubrication is it any wrong or weakness.
I am a 46 year old guy who has premature ejaculation. I get damn excited on seeing a naked female my wife. I would prefer homeopathy treatment. I have low self confidence and depression too. Rgds Monty.
M 20 years old . M suffering from involuntary ejaculation . My homeopathic treatment is going on. But today I feel that my urine get sticky . I feel that semen are coming with urine.
I an suffering with Acidity. After taking meal lot of acid is forming in my stomach. Some times acid comes in my mouth.
I am 5 ft 7 inches tall 33 year old married lady with two daughters and weigh 80 kgs. I have a severe migraine especially during my menstrual periods. In addition i have an episode of atleast 2-3 migraine attacks in a months time. I have been prescribed with 'HEADSET" medicine by the doctor. But i am yet to find a permanent solution. Request provide suitable advice please.
During intercourse I release earlier than I should. Is there anything precaution I should use or any medication or any physical exercise to get rid of it?
If you’re ejaculating and climaxing sooner than you and your partner would like, sex may not be satisfying for either of you. It’s a problem called premature ejaculation (PE). Though there is no set time that defines what is a 'normal time' of ejaculation, coming within a minute can be safely classified as PE. People variously describe it as 'I am coming too soon', 'early ejaculation', 'semen/liquid coming out immediately', 'quick ejaculation', 'less stamina', 'jaldi gir padta hai', etc.
Premature ejaculation can cause embarrassment or even frustration, as
- male loses erection and can no longer continue sex,
- both partners find that they do not have enough time to enjoy sex.
- PE leaves the female partner aroused and unsatisfied.
This may lead to frustration for both, and can potentially hurt the relationship, affect the sexual response cycle of the woman, and negatively impact the male's self-esteem. PE is very commonly experienced by young men, and will slowly resolve on its own with sexual experience and age. Almost 40% of men have experienced PE at one time or other in their lives. PE is common when the sexual partners are new or when it has been several days since you have last ejaculated.
What causes premature ejaculation?
The exact causes of PE are not yet established. Many factors are attributed to PE, ranging from biological (low serotonin levels) to psychological causes and situational factors.
- Biological causes: Serotonin is a natural substance made by the nerves. An increase in serotonin levels in the brain help men prolong the time taken to ejaculate and low levels of this substance can lead to PE.
- Psychological factors:
- Masturbation? Contrary to the popular belief, masturbation per se does not cause PE. But the way one masturbates might! For ex., if one has been ejaculating rapidly during masturbation, it is likely that the same (rapid ejaculation) will continue in sexual intercourse too. On the contrary, if one has learned to hold ejaculation and stay longer in masturbation, the same can be adopted in sexual intercourse too.
How is PE treated?
It comes as a relief to know that, this most common male sexual problem has a high success rate with treatment programs. PE need not be life-long and that with some help, it can be overcome. Overcoming Premature Ejaculation and staying longer in sex is possible in two ways:
1. Through medical treatment
The first consists of oral medication and/or topical numbing creams for external application. They will help you improve your ejaculatory latency (time it takes to ejaculate). They provide quick relief from the problem thus helping restore the missing pleasure & satisfaction for both partners in sexual life. However, the effect of drugs is not ever-lasting. That is where the natural methods come into the picture.
2. Natural methods
In the natural methods of ejaculatory control, we help you understand what exactly is causing premature ejaculation (PE), and what actions trigger ejaculation, and then teach dos and don'ts and specific techniques to control ejaculation. Some of the popular methods include the stop-start technique, the squeeze technique, the Abhisarika technique, to mention a few. These methods are easy to learn but need some effort and practice. Once learned, they could give a long-term benefit. The whole program may last from 4-8 weeks, depending on the pace of your learning and mastering the techniques. Guidance will be provided as and when needed within this period to help you gain control. It would be a good idea if the couples are not in harmonious relationship, counseling and therapy for relationship issues should precede PE treatment. Some men with PE also have erectile dysfunction (ED, erection problem) too. For such men, ED is treated first, followed by PE. Help and assistance for Premature Ejaculation (PE) is available through Lybrate.com. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.