Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. L.krishna NaikYour feedback matters!
I am feeling sick from last few days. My throat is always chocked. I have used some home method. I gargle with salt water but of no use.
Hi I sir I am having adenoids in my nose partially what to do please any one suggest me surgery manually or laser which is better if not any medicine in homeopathy.
I am suffering from nose bleedings frequently. And I guess I eat too much of the food that is warm for my body. Can you suggest me some indian foods that will keep my body cold?
I am suffering from tonsils. What is the tool get relief from the disease as whole body is paining and there is a problem in swallowing things.
I Am having sinus problem. Continues swelling mucus from nasal. Headache also when nose was blocked by that mucus. What are suggestions for solving this problem.
I am 21 years old male sir I am having a blocked nose problem from the last 4 or 5 years. It happens only when I lay on bed or lie flat. Most of the doctors just gave me medicines but no effect till now. What should I do?
I feel giddiness all the time. Sometimes I think I am going mad. My eyes feel sleepy too because of it. Please suggest a massage for temporary relief.
My throat is burning specially after taking lunch. I am 27 years old taking normal meals sometimes it doesn't happen but mostly happen how to control? Please suggest.
I am having throat infection in within every two days, I have a allergy of dust particles, and I tried treatment but did not recover yet, so sir please will you tell the specific and effective treatment for this.
Is Electric WaxVac Ear Wax remover cleaner safe to use? Many of the website its selling around 300 rupees; so what is the effective way to remove wax without using cotton swab.
I am a 30 years old female and employed in company. From last 3-4 days, I am suffering from vertigo. Not very severe but I can feel it many times a day.
Whenever I swallow my spit, I feel like something is stuck in my throat and it kind of pinches also. What might be the issue?
Hi I am 25 year old, was having dizziness for the last 6 month, I have consulted a doctor and found out I had vertigo, I was under treatments and was advised to take vertin tablet, it was more then three months I was completely fine and was not under medication. But all on a sudden it started again. Can you please advise a permanent solution.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.