Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kusuma T.vYour feedback matters!
. My weight is 42 kgs, which is highly underweight. This weight is constant for the last five years and fluctuates between 41 and 43. It does not increase no matter how much I eat. It's not that I don't eat well. My diet is of a average person. But the same does not reflect in my body. I am quite skinny. I have made sure that I do not have any worms in my stomach. What should I do? Please help. Someone said to hit the gym right away. I have started it from last two days. I have immense body pain. As if someone has tore my muscles. It is said that its normal. You have to take in proteins to replenish it. I am a vegetarian. Can eat eggs sometimes. Do I need to take in some protein shake or something else. Eating bananas daily hasn't helped me. Some guidance may prove helpful. Please look into this.
I am 17 years old and I am very thin, I want to gain the wait. Please tell me the tips how to gain the wait.
What are the most important medical screening tests for women and at what age should they have them?
Sir am taking smart gainer with milk in morning and evening. Ingredients (Malt dextrin, Starch, Whole Milk Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Sucrose, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate (80%), Creatine Monohydrate, Cocoa powder, Added Flavors (Nature Identical Flavoring Substances), Calcium Phosphate & Sodium Benzoate.) m daily go for 1 hour workout only in evening.in diet m taking soybean seeds and bananas. But not any improvement in my body, so please tell me can I take dianabol capsules, if you have any idea tell me.
Sir, I am having severe hair fall and dandruff problem. Dandruff flakes are coming out of my scalp. Sometimes I notice pimples in my scalp. I wash my hair 2 times a week. I also had consulted a doctor who has prescribed me 1. Tab fungicide-200 2. Tab keraglo evn 3. Scalpe lotion. But still I am having severe dandruff and hair fall problem while doing shampoo.
Can you tell me about any nourishing cream which is specifically for under eyes Nd can get rid off with dark circle actually I have too much dark circle under my eyes in brown color please suggest me something.
I am suffering from small pores made after acne on chick. I have consulted with Dr. also he has given me Proscription of Deriva CMS I am using it from last 10 days but still these pores not gone. What should I do.
I have severe post acne marks on my face. Can these scars be removed by applying any scar removal cream? Or i've to look for a laser surgery.
I am 21 years old male I hv chest pain since 1 week. I hv did x ray but nothing is found. Is this hpnig bcz of gas.
I am getting wait loss from last 6 month, is this a symptom of thyroid. Please tell me what are the symptoms of thyroid?
I want long n smooth hairs but my hairs is so rough damaged n have splitens I use regular oiling n always tie up hairs but no difference occur pls suggest me how can I make my hairs long shiny n smooth.
I am 21 year old. My Weight is low. I want to gain my weight. please help me as soon as possible. Can you give some advise for gain my weight.
I have black spot on head and skin remove many problem are with me please give me right suggestion dr.
Hi, i am suffering from diabetes. Insulin dependent. Started from 1998 not control. Cervical spine problem and knee problem due to age problem.
My Fathers Back Bone Pains Highly He Is In A Bad Condition So Please Could Any doctor Tell Me What Medicine Should I Give Him.
The key to good bone health are calcium and vitamin D, both of which are stored in the bones. Along with strengthening of bones, calcium has been recently shown to play a major role in weight loss as well. Calcium is one of the essential minerals that are required for several important life processes. The deficiency of calcium can cause complications such as brittle and fragile bones that are more susceptible to fractures and diseases. Hence it is essential to consume a certain amount of food that is rich in calcium everyday for good health. Adults need about 1,000 milligrams a day—that's a little more than three 8-ounce glasses of milk—but what if you're vegan, lactose intolerant, or just don't like the taste of dairy products?
Here's a little-known fact: there are lots of non-dairy foods with calcium. Here are 10 of them:
- Broccoli (Calcium content: 47 milligrams in 100 gms) - Believe it or not, in addition to calcium this cruciferous veggie contains nearly twice the vitamin C of an orange. Research also shows that diets high in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli may be linked to a lower risk of certain types of cancer, including colon and bladder cancer.
- Kale (Calcium content: 150 milligrams in 100 gms) - This superfood has it all: it racks up just 30 calories per serving, provides a day's worth of vitamin C, and twice the recommended daily intake of vitamin A, not to mention that 101 milligrams of calcium per serving. It also provides a hefty dose of vitamin K, a nutrient that helps your blood clot. Without it, you wouldn't stop bleeding when you cut or bruise yourself.
- Figs (Calcium content: 26 milligrams in 100 gms) - Bite into a dried fig, and you'll think you're indulging in a super-sweet and sticky dessert, when in fact you're chowing down on a fiber- and potassium-packed fruit. Figs also supply you with magnesium, a nutrient the body uses in more than 300 biomechanical reactions, such as maintaining muscle function, keeping your heart rhythm steady, and strengthening your bones.
- Oranges (Calcium content: 40 milligrams in 100 gms) - You know oranges for their immune-boosting vitamin C content, but they're also low in calories and brimming with antioxidants.
- Beans (Calcium content: 442 milligrams in 100 gms) - These meaty little guys are rich in fiber, protein, and iron, and they're also one of the best nutritional sources of potassium. Additionally, they contain resistant starch, a healthy carb that boosts metabolism.
- Okra (Calcium content: 82 milligrams in 100 gms) - Okra contains constipation-fighting insoluble fiber, as well as vitamin B6 and folate. And don't write off this veggie if you've only ever had a boiled, slimy version; oven-roasting, sautéing, or grilling bring out the best flavor.
- Tofu (Calcium content: 350 milligrams in 100 gms) - You know tofu as a vegetarian source of protein. Turns out it's also a great source of calcium. Tofu is incredibly versatile—it takes on the flavor of whatever else you're cooking with it.
- Almonds (Calcium content: 264 milligrams in 100 gms) - Almonds, which are among the best nuts for your health, contain about 12% of your necessary daily protein, and are rich in vitamin E and potassium. And although they are fattening, it's the good kind of fat that helps lower your bad cholesterol levels as long as you enjoy them in moderation.
- Drumsticks (Calcium content: 185 milligrams in 100 gms) - The green vegetable features large quantities of iron, Vitamins as well as calcium. Drumsticks are recognized to offer healthy and strong bones and are also believed to purify the blood. Drumstick leaves particularly are said to be the blood purifier. For better outcomes have smashed drumstick leaves along with milk.
- Cluster Beans (Calcium content: 130 milligrams in 100 gms) - Cluster beans contain calcium, a mineral, which helps in strengthening the bones and thus, prevent bone loss. The presence of phosphorus in this vegetable aids in fortifying the bones and enhances your bone health.