Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kusuma M VijayYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor there is my frnd's periods delay about 10 days ana at last periods she felt spotting before 2-3 days of periods. Is it symptom of pregnancy?
Hii I am 30 years old and m 3 months pregnant. AM unable to eat properly due to nose. What should I do. Please tell.
Me and my girlfriend sex 3-7-17 and her last period 28-6-17 I given one I-pill sex after 15 hours but his period not come till date what is his pregnancy chance.
Hi Sir, I am a 36 years married female with a daughter of 4 yrs. I have been in a relationship with my husband for over 18 years now. I have been married to him for 7 yrs. Lately my husband has been talking to his colleague frequently. I told him I am not liking it. He said that their is nothing going on. He left his job and joined a new one as the situation got worse after I got to know that he had sent her flowers on her birthday. Lately I was investigating more where the same girl had forwarded his chats.in the chats he had mentioned that he loves her 4 time. Since then I have become very depressed and can not control my feelings. He explained that it was nothing and just time pass kind of thing. He never had any emotions or feelings for her. He just like talking to her. She never said no to my love you but kept talking so I thought that she was equally interested. That why it continued. Now I am in a position that I can not forget any of his chat. It keeps hitting my mind and I keep asking him questions frequently, which is creating problems in our relationship. I love my husband a lot and can not live without him and so does he. But the fact is I can not accept what he has done and keep feeling that he had feelings for her. Please help.
I am 32 year old female. I am 4 weeks pregnant as I found out through home pregnancy kit. I want to know when is the right time to meet the gynecologist as this is my first pregnancy.
मेरी गर्ल फ्रेंड का पीरियड नही आ रहा है।उसका डेट 7/01/16 को ही था। मैंने 2 बार pregnancy टेस्ट भी करवाया but negative दिखा रहा है। ऐसा क्यों? आज 11 तारिक है। 4 दिन delay हो गया। जब pregnancy कीट negative show कर रहा है। तो क्या वो pregnant हो सकती है।
I gained too much belly fat after my c section delivery. I am having 7 months baby and still looking like 5 months pregnant. What can I do?
Hai sir/madam I got a marriage on last 2 years back but till now I did not get pregnancy I did not consult any doctors I want to pregnancy how you solve my problem.
Sir my wife is suffering with hbsag positive is there any danger to her life and safety precautions for me to control it and this disease is attacked to my recently during pregnancy she is 6 months pregnant.
Hello Doctor, am 4 weeks pregnant. On 19th of Aug I have to travel to ma native its about 100 KMS. I cannot avoid so could you pls suggest to protect my pregnancy.
It's quite a personal I am 20 years old guy and I am going to get physical to my fiance She's Virgin and so do I It's our first time and really special for both of us But We don't want to use condoms for our first time as it would still create a difference for us What other precautions should I take so that we should have safe sex and also my love should not get pregnant Please advise.
I am 29 years unmarried, woman, I am suffering from pcos from last 7 years. My period is normal and regular but I have gain weight a lot and also lost also 70 % of hair. I am totally fed up with visiting doc again and again. My problem is still remain. Kindly help me out of the problem.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5.Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues,call your dentist.
She missed her period since last month and she did a pregnancy test, which came positive, please tell me any legal actions which will be taken to her if she's more than 18 years of age but unmarried.
I have 3 years old baby boy. I have stopped breast feeding but still some times milk droplets appears on my nipples. Why?
She is suffering from pcos from long time. And she had completed her 1 month treatment of 3 month. And she had a 5 day period last month. Will you please tell me all the type of symptoms of getting better.
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 23 year old unmarried female. From last 3-5 years I am having scanty period flow. My period flow remains for one day only and after that some spotting occur for 2-3 days. Could you please update me is this normal or not? I have consulted many doctors as well and after taking medicines suggested by them I got no improvements and eventually they told me that it's normal. Also I get my periods on time i. E within 30-35 days.
In a recently conducted study, most states of India are highly affected by air pollution and have poor Air Quality Index (A unit that measures the rate of air pollution on a scale of 0-500, with higher numbers indicating very poor quality of air). The scores revealed that the entire population is living under a warning zone, where the adverse impacts of such high levels of air pollution can lead to serious health problems such as asthma, coronary artery disease and other chronic issues. In fact, out of the world's top 20 most polluted cities, 13 are from India!
In lieu of these grave statistics, it is important to be aware about the ways to safeguard ourselves from the hazards of air pollution. You can protect yourself from the risks of respiratory and cardiac problems, cancer, low-immunity related issues and lung problems, if you follow these 5 simple steps:
- You can use an N95 mask: The N95 mask is a protective respiratory mask, designed specifically to filter airborne particles. It may prevent you from inhaling minute particles that the air carries by acting as a protective barrier. Its name, N95, stands for the 95 per cent of very small test particles that the respirator has been designed to block. It can significantly reduce your risk of contracting respiratory illness. Simply wear this mask over your nose and mouth while travelling.You can easily purchase this device at your local pharmacy or at certain popular online stores.
- Avoid travelling during the hours of heavy pollution: Traffic blocks, which tend to spike air pollution levels, are common during office hours in metropolitans and megacities. To guard yourself from the harmful impact of fuel and smoke emissions, you can choose to travel either just before the office rush hour starts or after it is over.
- Breathe in the fresh morning air: If you open the windows of your home every morning, it encourages the flow of fresh air. This allows all the settled dust particles and indoor pollutants to ventilate, thereby decreasing the level of pollutants in your home. This way you can breathe in fresh and pure air as it is less contaminated during the early hours of the morning. Also, you can try placing an air purifier at home as it may trap contaminants through its replaceable filter, ensuring the quality of air you breathe in at home is healthy and free of pollutants.
- Exercise at the right time: If you work out at the time of day when pollution levels are high, polluted air is drawn into your lungs at a higher rate since cardio-vascular exercises entail heavy and deep breathing. So it is a good idea to pick your workout time wisely. Just after sunrise is an ideal time since the pollution levels are the lowest.
- Consume foods and beverages rich in antioxidants: Researchers have found that vitamin C deficiency may cause breathing and immunity-related problems. Regular consumption of berries, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, apples, plums, green tea, oranges, pomegranates, and lemon among other foods may help you in naturally overcoming health impacts of air and smoke pollution. These foods and beverages can help your body build a strong immune system. They may also prove to be powerful antioxidants that help prevent the onset of respiratory diseases.
Although these methods do not entirely curb the ill-effects of air pollution and smoke, they do go a long way in significantly preventing the impacts of air pollutants on your health. So adopt them to the maximum extent you can for a healthier lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.