Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am thyroid patient. I am taking 25 mg tab. My vagina will be dry it's causing problem during sex. What is the solution.
I had unprotected sex with my gf yesterday morning and today she is having her periods so does she need to take a contraceptive pill? Is there any chance of getting pregnancy?
An increase in headache during first trimester is believed to be caused by the surge of hormones along with the increase in blood volume circulating throughout body.
Other potential culprits include lack of sleep or general fatigue, sinus congestion, allergies, eyestrain, stress, depression,poor posture,hunger, and dehydration.
If you have headaches in your first trimester, you'll probably find that they diminish or even disappear during the second trimester, when the flood of hormones stabilizes.
Women who have regular migraine headaches may discover that they experience fewer migraines during pregnancy ; however,some women may encounter the same number or even more migraine headaches.Experts estimate that about 1 in 5 women has a migraine headache at some time in her life, and up to 16 percent of those women get migraines for the first time when they're pregnant (most often in the first trimester).
Migraine headaches cause moderate to severe throbbing pain, typically on one side of the head. They last from four to 72 hours (if untreated) and are aggravated by physical activity. They can also be accompanied by other symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, or sensitivity to light and noise.
Headache during the third trimester tend to be related more to poor posture and tension from carrying weight.Headaches during the the third trimester may also be caused by pre-eclampsia with high blood pressure during pregnancy.
2.For some migraine sufferers, a cold shower brings some fast – if temporary – relief. If you can't take a shower, splash some cool water on your face. A warm shower or bath can be soothing for tension headaches.
3.Practise good posture
4.Regular exercise can reduce the frequency and severity of migraines and reduce the stress that can cause tension headaches.
5.Eat balanced diet: Maintain your blood sugar by eating smaller,more frequent meals.
6.Get a massage:Massaging shoulders and neck is an effective way to relieve pain.
7.Rest in a dark room and practise deep breathing.
8.Avoid common triggers of migraine including:
Unbearable headache during pregnancy may be caused by some serious underlying pathology especially imminent eclampsia and need guidance.
Consult your doctor if you face such problem.
Dear sir/mam, Can I have sex with my wife even of she is pregnant and now she is a 2months odd pregnant playing suggest me up-to how may months we can have sex with each other. She tested pregnancy with home hcg test and it showed two red lines.
I am facing problem with my menstrual cycle. I haven't got my periods since last 2 months I am not pregnant. And even not in any kind of physical relation. From last few days I discharge white liquid more than usual way. Should I see the doctor for this. What could be the reasons for this and how to cure it.
I am 31 years old. My thyroid report is normal. But from last two months periods had not come. All reports are ok. My wait is 98 kg. I am also not pregnant. What should I do?
My wife age about 58, having pain in lumber areas .Pain floating from one leg to other and difficulty in sitting and standing. Please advise.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.