Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. KushalappaYour feedback matters!
I am Ravi and my age is 20my problem is hair loss, is there any medicine to cure this with out getting side effects Wt r d reasons for hair loss.
Hi. I was under severe mental trauma due to personal problems before three years. I had luscious long very very dense hair. After this trauma I started losing all of it slowly. Now there is only a quarter of my hair left. I'm losing my eyebrows too. One side of my temple is slowly receding and doctors suspect this is baldness. It has been a very difficult journey since then. To see my hair slowly going away. I even curb myself from going out. I'm not able to do any household chores since I always stand in front of the mirror and mourn about my changing face. I feel that all my beauty has gone. I feel worthless. Not even able to cry. I just sit there idle. Blank. I feel heart aches sometimes. Most of the times I feel as if my head is burning and then it leads to severe headache. I sometimes behave violently. When I see more hair especially during hair wash. Am I suffering from severe depression. This has taken a toll on my husband and my family. I'm newly married. Need your valuable advice.
Hello doctor I am cleaning my self may be there is a problem I will take care of that can you Kindly prescribe me good tablet or cream or lotion so that I can apply on my skin where ringworm appear it has troubling me to last 6-7 years and getting bigger and bigger thanks.
I have a vigorous hairfall problem. Tried a lot fr these including home remedies to everything but nothing works can you please help me out?
Name some hair vitamins which will help in stopping hair fall and has no side effect and are available in india.
I have excess body hair growth. I had undergone 8 sessions of laser treatment. But there is no improvement. I had also been taking homeopathic medicine for this problem since one year. But no improvement is seen till date. Is there any way to get rid of this problem.
Gd mrng sir I am 20 years old please help me sir I am so much of worrying about beard & mustache .even I am 20 years old there is no mustache & beard on my face I like to see my face with mustache & beard so please help me to over come this problem.
This is santhosh age 28 single. My hair is falling from last 1 year it's look like m shape front side. Is there any hair regrowth medicine or plantations etc.
I want fair skin what I do for skin glow? On my face some pimples come how I remove that pls give any medicine name which I buy from medical?
I want to increase my weight by 10 kg within 45 days. But I want to eat healthy which helps me to improve my hair and skin tone. And I don't want to gain fat. Please suggest me a diet.
I had a lot of pimples on my face bt now the pimples are gone but the after marks of thoda pimples are left on my cheeks that look very bad on the face if there is any solution to remove those aftermarks please suggest me.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.