Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Kushal KumarYour feedback matters!
I am a medical student. I have severe heat or hyperthermia like state near my testis. And recently I have gained weight. Is it any pathological condition.
Sir my penis is thin how I can it b wider What oil I use or not? Any capsule or msaaj oil or any aayurvedic product that increase width l.
Sir mera ek year phle accident hua tha jisme mere right hand ki finger me fracture ho gya jise wire dakar thk kr diya gya. Ab mera army medical test h sir can you tell me please am I eligible for army or not?
I am 24 years old boy and my weight is just 47 kgs. I am taking right diet, fruits and juice and don't eat Junk food because of gastric problem. Still I am unable to lift my weight up. Please suggest what can I do to gain weight.
I haven't diagnosed or consulted any doctor ever about. It's been 3-4 years that I'm kinda confused regarding my sexual life. I think I have (PE) problem even I masturbate (at times twice thrice a week) or I do intercourse it only takes less than min. Or should say a minute to discharge semen. Please tell how to cure it and what medicine should I take? And Homeopathy can cure this? Please help.
We are thinking of planning a child. My wife drinks warm water mixed with lemon and honey every day. I want to know if she can continue drinking the same every morning or has to stop this.
My brother have tested blood level during fever occurs. But billurmin level have high. increase 1.why increase increase please help me sir.
I'm kidney transplant patient and after transplant m suffering from blood sugar prob by regular exercise m able to control it, what kind of exercise and night is suggested.
I get headache very often. I consulted the doctor. Ran some x-rays. Nothing came out. But m still having headache regularly and sometimes severe ones. What do I do?
I used to participate in sex but at the time of sex with in 1 minute the semen comes out i'm not satisfied by that can you please give me any suggestion.
Pain in right side of abdomen ,slight tingling some times, USg report .liver is mildly enlarged with nomal ecogenicity. No focal hepatic lesion is seen. Intra hepatic biliary radicals are not dilated. There appears to be 6 mm echogenic focus in lower calyx of left kidney. Slight itching rt side of abdomen. Do I need liver or kidney function tests. Or any other thing. please suggest me wat to do and also medicine and dos n do not. Any allopathic suggestions.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.