Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kumudini GanguliYour feedback matters!
What is d meaning of n. T scan and why. Our doctor not recommend the N.T scan. Is it ok. Please help me sir or madam.
I'm 26 year old female my last LMP was on 17th April & my doctor advised me to take Lupi HCG 5000 on the initial stage dated on 29th May but I take only one injection and avoid 2nd injection which has been given to me on 5th June but from 14th June night I suffered from severe fever that range from 102-104 so from 17th June she has given to me xone, metro and laminate injection as I suffered from urine Infection unfortunately my baby's last growth show on 16 June according to ultrasound report so my abortion happened on 20th July. I want to know the reason behind this why it happens.
Sir I am man. But I have my chest nipples like women when I run it becomes normal like man but only for five minutes after that it again turns into like girls nipples.
Hello, I am a girl of 23 years old. Recently I have seen a blog of ayurvedic cures in which it was written that taking ashvagandha powder at night with cow's milk regularly for 45 days will result in increasing height. Please give your suggestion that will it work on me? Does it have any side effects on me. And any effect on menstruation cycle.
I am having small granules scattered in my vagina. they appear like pimples inside and on the outer walls. I dont want to undergo any surgery since it has just appear kindly suggest some medicine to get rid at initial stage. Thank you.
My wife, is not interested in sex, she has back pain after pregnancy, also her vagina opening is very tight, pls advice, as its very frustrating and feel very very upset, and due to her this nature, its effecting in my work also? She is a working lady.
Hello mam, my question is for my bhabhi, she live in Maharashtra & I am live in jaipur. She is 9 week pregnant. Bhaiya bhabhi consult the doctor ,doctor suggest for sonography. After sonography report, doctor told them for abortion because of the heart beat of baby is not perfectly & growth is also not well. So Mam please suggest us what can we do. Can we wait for 3 months? & Then again check by sonography & then take decision.
My girlfriend is pregnant The tenure of her pregnancy is between 40-60 daysWhich medicine will you prefer?
Menopause is a tricky problem for women to negotiate. Hot flushes, mood swings, night sweats, sleeplessness, and vaginal dryness are but some of the issues. It's a very similar position to that of puberty whereby the body is out of control and one's emotions follow suite. If a woman going through this time is facing added pressures with family or job she can lose her confidence and sink into a state of depression.
The effect on those around her has a bearing on her moods as they usually fail to understand what is happening to her. In my case the greatest thing was hormone replacement therapy which almost instantly corrected the problems. The brain cleared of its confusion, the other symptoms virtually stopped, and energy levels were restored.
The question many face is how safe is this HRT? Some studies link it to breast cancer and other diseases as a warning against it. But speaking from personal experience the risks of developing is far outweighed by the benefits.
- As opposed to my situation my sister, five years younger, did not take HRT and she had a hysterectomy, which saw the female reproductive organs removed. By the time she was 50 she was diagnosed with the bones of an 80-year-old. She then suffered from osteoporosis with her bones, particularly her ribs, breaking with the slightest pressure.
- On top of that she also has irritable bowel syndrome and other things, such as shingles. Her blood pressure was always low and other problems emerged. Although active and stoic her health went rapidly downhill and she died two years ago of pancreatic cancer at the age of 71. Now one can't say that HRT would have saved her from that but it certainly didn't cause the cancer.
- By way of contrast my body is fit, healthy, strong, with no disease or blood pressure at the age now of 78. My brain is active and productive and most days I attend a gym. My bones are also strong with no sign of osteoporosis. I don't even get headaches or other things most people my age would normally suffer from. I don't even wear glasses.
- While there are great benefits to be had from HRT it is my belief it also preserves the body well into old age. Cancers of the type they proclaim may be associated with it are, in my opinion, not related to it. Breast cancer is common among women of all ages and some die in their twenties from it.
- To be rid of the awful symptoms of menopause is a great achievement by the medical scientists. They have made it possible for many women to remain a productive force in society. My mother who never had the benefits of it suffered and died at the age of 56 years.
- While everyone is different and people have diverse opinions about what is good for their heath my suggestion is to go where your body takes you. Don't be frightened or put off by claims that are as yet unproven.
Intestinal parasites-Tape warm, ring warm, thread worm, Whip worm........You would have heard about them.
We all are living in an environment full of toxins and Parasites. Toxins makes our immunity weak, let the parasite get entered into our blood and get settled in our gut. And now whatever good we are having is not nourishing us, but firstly to our tiny unwanted guest.
The signs of a parasite can often appear unrelated and unexplained. It is typically seen, parasites causes more constipation in patients than diarrhoea, but some parasites are capable of changing the fluid balance in your gut and causes diarrhoea. Trouble sleeping, skin irritations, mood changes, and muscle pain can all be caused by the toxins that parasites release into the bloodstream. These toxins often cause anxiety, which can manifest itself in different ways. For instance, waking up in the middle of the night or grinding your teeth in your sleep are signs that your body is experiencing anxiety while you rest. When these toxins interact with your neurotransmitters or blood cells, they can cause mood swings or skin irritation, Rashes or Itchiness.
Few others signs are:
- Iron-deficiency anaemia
- Itchy bottom
- Worms in stool
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Wheezing or cough
- Irritability and general weakness
You can get infected by:
- Walking barefoot in the garden, playground or any infected soil; for example, hookworm larvae burrow through the skin of bare feet.
- Ingesting worm eggs through eating fruits, vegetables, grains, fish and meat contaminated with roundworm or whip worm.
- Washing fruits and vegetables with contaminated water.
- Transfer of the parasitic worms from pets to owner.
- Coming in contact with the soil that has been contaminated with human faeces from an infected person.
- Not washing hands with soap and water after defecating. Open air defecation also increases the risk of worm infestation.
Worm infestation affects normal growth in children and can cause malnutrition in adults too. Thus, it is recommended to de-worm babies in every six months after they turn one. De-worming medication kills adult worms but not the eggs + new infection form above mentioned sources makes repetition of the dose in every six months vital, even in adults too.
In Ayurveda, there are natural remedies for de- worming. That are safe and effective:
- Ajwain (carom seeds): Ajwain seeds taken with jaggery dissolved in cold water early in the morning expels worms during defecation.
- Castor Oil : Take 1 spoon Castor oil and eat 10 gm Sugar on an empty stomach. One of the best remedy for all intestinal parasite. (It can raise the frequency of defecation)
- Bael (Bengal quince, wood apple): The fruit kills the worm within the body which is then expelled with stools.
- Palasha (flame of the forest): Effective in treating roundworms. Take the seeds with buttermilk twice daily.
- Tulsi (sweet basil): Seeds of Tulsi in water or even chewing the leaves on an empty stomach is an effective remedy for all parasitic worms, including tapeworm.
So protect yourself and your loved ones from intestinal parasites. Keep your gut Happy and yourself Healthy.
My cousin is going through delayed periods every month! What are the possible reasons for this problem?
In oestruse cycle of 28 days of women which day is safe for sex without precaution? Kindly please elaborate that in detail.
I am 21 years old. I have been suffering from irregular periods since past 4-5 years. Initially it used to start late. Then it crossed 2-3 months and it didn't flow. That's when I seek help from a doctor. She gave me that course of 21 days which was to be taken for 3 months straight. So when I used to take those medicines I used to get the period but as the course was over I didn't get my period next month. Thus again and again I took medicines as per doctor's prescription for all these years but nothing gave a lifetime solution. Last year I also got an ultrasound test which came normal and just 3 months before I got a hormonal test done which again was normal. Doctors are unable to tell me a solid solution for my problem. Would I have to keep taking the medicines life long to get my periods?
Sir ,my wife getting light bleeding frequently while urinating . She is also having pcod problem . Can you pls advice.
Hi, Is there any problem for womens, While using nitrosun 10 mg, I want to now if I should use this tablet, is there any problem.
Hi Sir, This is Badri, I am recently married having a doubt. When I am feeling sperm is coming outside that time I am putting my pennies outside. Is there is any chance to get my wife pregnant ? Thanks, Badri.
I am shedding uterine lining with brown discharge. What could be the reason? I am 23 and have a history of irregular periods.
Do you have a habit of secretly picking your nose? This is a very common bad habit, which many people carry out, in spite of it being a habit which is frowned upon. There is a certain amusement that people seem to enjoy about picking the nose. However, on top of being a very unhealthy and unhygienic habit, it is harmful for the body as well.
Why should you stop picking your nose?
Picking your nose is quite dangerous for your body. Your fingers contain many harmful germs, which are transmitted into your nostrils when you are digging into your nose. A specific germ known as Staphylococcus aureus can live in the front part of your nose. Combining the habit of nose picking along with the germs, may lead to the development of abrasions. These abrasions can bleed and promote more germs. As a result, the crust and irritation increase the more you keep on picking your nose. Based on where you are and what you have touched with your hands, some seriously dangerous germs may enter your body, causing health hazards and complications.
Children are notorious by nature and it is very common among children to pick their nose resulting in nose bleeding. The blood supply to the nose is quite vigorous in nature and there are five arteries that reach to the front part of the nose or Kisselbach’s plexus. When an abrasion takes place, there are chances of severe bleedings, due to damage to these fragile arteries.
Picking your nose may lead to the development of pimples in the nose hair follicles.
In case a small pimple in the nose develops into a boil, the infection may travel to the brain through your bloodstream.
In case you are suffering from cold and your sinus is blocked, picking your nose may lead to the development of sinusitis. This happens because of the introduction of various bacteria present beneath your fingernails into the nose. They may proceed to the sinus cavity from your nose. Due to insufficient drainage, the bacteria will multiply and cause a sinus infection.
Picking your nose on a regular basis makes your nose a breeding group of dangerous germs. If you do not wash your hands after picking your nose, these germs may be transmitted to others.
If you feel some irritation in your nose or feel a constant stuffiness, you should use a tissue paper to soothe your nostrils. Avoid using your fingers for picking and if the irritation lasts even after cleaning it, you should consult a doctor.