Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KumarswamyYour feedback matters!
How to glow whitening skin walking in hot whether skin became dull and black how to recovery whitening.
Any one recommend me to apply the mixture of 50 ml corn, 10 ml wheat germ and 10 ml sandalwood oil on face. Is it highly advisable for normal/dry or oily skin people and how many drops in 50 ml oil ?(I have a normal skin in all season)
I am getting dark spots on my face and they started looking like moles. Please suggest a remedy to permanently get rid of them.
I have lots of pimples on my face and dark spots. My face is too oily. How to get rid of it. I m suffering from a year. Even I have stopped using cream or cosmetic on my face. I need a permanent solution.
I have too much tanning on my face, neck, and hands. It has been like that for a long time and I would like to remove it permanently. Please suggest what is the best way.
I am 21 years old. My hand and neck is black compared to my face. Pls help me with some medications. Am gng to get married with a month. Help me.
My skin type is oily. When I use sunscreen with SPF 30 (of VLCC). My whole face becomes more oily. Is there any other sunscreen lotion for oily skin type.
Recently I am concerned about my Violence. I am feeling fearful in darkness. Even in my room I can't stay alone. Every time I feel someone is behind me. Before 6 months it didn't happen. Now unusually my activity is going to be violent enough. Beaten my BoyFriend every time we met. I am extremely Jealous about other girls who talk to my boyfriend. I cannot forget past incidents. Constantly Brooding since 6 months. Please suggest me a way of cure.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.