Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KumarswamyYour feedback matters!
Hi. My age is 24, male. I am getting abscess frequently from 4 months on anus area and around lower abdomenal area. Visited many doctors taken anti biotics but no use. Last month it was under control but now again they are coming in small size. If any doctors suggest me for this a very help full.
I am 21 years girl I have oily acne prone sensitive skin since I am totally confused with choosing right skin care products for my skin please do needful I nd correct face wash moisturizer sunscreen for my skin (neutrogena the body shop lotus herbal biotique) please reply my question.
Hello, I am using Melapik Ever Cream, but I do not know how use and how much time I have apply this cream on my face. Please advice me. Thank You, Reshma.
I am over 50 male, in my right leg at the top of Ankle the skin has dotted black spots and in some parts of ankle it covers the ankle, it is not harmful or gives pain but it look odd and dirty, on my left lg ankle it is not so black spotted. I have no B>P or Sugar or any heart disease. I want to get rid of this black spotted right ankle, kindly give some lotion or pills to get rid of this black spot spread on my right ankle.
Dear team, I just found a group of small watery like pimples (2 mm size approx) in my fingers and it's kind of spreading across my fingers .when I break those I see some water splashing and I don't feel any pain as well. Please advise what should I do now?
I am suffering from black and Whitehead's, use many home remedies but no relief, plzzz suggest any other remedies or cream for clearing my face.
In my underarm there red colour spot is been developed earlier due to multiple times etching There is brown colour spot & patch is been developed in that area . It's very irritating and causing urge to each it doc please suggest some primary treatment on it.
My skin tone is changing due to over heat in my body. I interested having masala items. Like biryani ,non vegs etc. I taking less water in take without knowing myself. How to avoid this colour change? And having my original skin tone . Suggest me without medical use .
I am married since 9months and was suffering from PCOS, and had allopathy medicines. Now I am having facial hair growth. I have sensitive skin also. Pls advise what to do for facial hair. Jow to ride it off for ever.
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.