Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 20 years old female, and have pimples, black spots on the face since 5 to 6 yrs. nothing can help me I guess. Please suggest me something so that I can get rid of all the flaws of my skin and at least get a clear skin.
I have black spot on my face .its have been disappear whn I use smthng tube bt after smtim it again appear in my cheeks.
I have oily skin. And I hv tried creams that recommend by Dr. Bt there no change in skin. Is there any permanent solution or any tips to retain less oil.
My father he is a farmer. We have scan for MRCP, it summery is given below 1. Gallbladder is distended and showing tiny concretions with minimal mucosal edema and wall thickening. 2.2mm stone/sludge noticed in distal CBD with dilated IHBR/EHBR. 3. Diffuse edema and enlargement of pancreatic parenchyma with necrosis (30%) in body and tail region with peripsncreatic inflammatory exudate, thickening of renal and later conal fascia noticed. How to rectify this problems and then what should I do?
I am 28 now a days my there is lot of red spot on my legs and biceps one side more than other .i had long time gingivitis before. And last month I was treated for colitis. Stomach pain and bloating from 2 days. please help.
Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
I am 25 year old male from patna. I have skin related problem.in my thighs, around my neck and in my armpit my skin is getting black. I have also noticed some black patch on my body. I think it is fungal infection but I do not feel any itching over there. I am very worried. please help me. Thank you.
Thanks. Actually first some infection type appears, lot of itching, its covered with dry skin (Papadi type) and then there is black spot. It causes lot of itching also.
Sir. I'm getting tan on my face very quickly and my skin is getting dark. Whuch facial cream will you suggest me.
My body is having random blisters that are painful for. Few days and after that the skin in that area sheds.
I am 19 male nd on my front side of hand (palm) I used to get some red small dots nd my skin gets rough. When I stop using soap they disappears nd when again I use it they starts happening again whats the cause.
Sensitive skin can make life miserable. Factors, such as environmental and climatic changes, certain beauty products and medications can affect individuals with sensitive skin. There may be skin inflammation, irritation, rashes, redness, dryness and flakiness. The extent of the sensitive reaction can vary from one individual to another. In many cases, it has been observed that sensitive skin appears to be thinner than the normal skin. Thus, people with such delicate skin type need to be extra careful. Do not try self medication. It will make things worse. Always seek an expert advice. A dermatologist knows what is best for your skin.
People with sensitive skin need to follow some basic skin care regimes:
- It is very important to keep a sensitive skin hydrated and moisturised all the time. A dehydrated skin not only appears tighter, but also results in extreme skin dryness and irritation. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. It is very important to flush out the toxins and maintain the alkaline skin pH. Avoid taking very hot water or ice baths. The extreme temperatures will do your skin more harm than good. A warm water bath is an excellent option. Apply generous amounts of moisturiser, whenever your skin feels dry and itchy.
- It is best to avoid products that are harsh on your skin. Consult a dermatologist before using products containing alpha hydroxyl acids. These are strong acids and their application can lead to skin irritation and rashes. It is a healthy practice to keep your skin clean. However, not all soaps are suitable for sensitive skin. Soaps (strong alkali) are a big no. It is best to use a medicated soap, specially formulated for sensitive skin. To cleanse your face, use a mild (soap free) face wash or a cleanser.
- For people with sensitive skin, it is best not to experiment with the skin care products. Play it safe, stick to the brands you have been using for long. Certain beauty products are strongly fragranced. These can trigger severe skin and allergic reactions. Lanolin, artificial mineral oil and alcohol containing products are no better. It is best to use natural and herbal skin care products.
- Do not use cosmetics and beauty products beyond a certain period of time. Face powders, silicone based foundations, sunscreen (titanium oxide or zinc oxide based) are best for sensitive skin. These products are known to be less harsh and thus have little or no side effects.
- Before using any products, know the ingredients and chemicals that goes into its manufacture.
Related Tip: "Acne and Breakouts: Skin Care and Prevention"