Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. KumaraswamyYour feedback matters!
Hi sir good evening. Poss is coming from ear from my childhood where I taken many medicine and also gone many doctors but not coming control. I would like to know whether is any medicine or have to do ear operation .I am fearing of for operation as I am going to marry next year. Day by day I am losing my hearing power. please suggest.
I am 24 years old male and I have throat infection from last 3 months. And I consulted 2 doctors but it is not redused. So please kindly inform what I should do?
I have high pain in my throat since last 4 day. I am afraid if it is throat cancer. please help me to get out of it.
Doctor I have blocked nose problme doctor please can tou suggest a medicine please. Is gud medicine augmentin 625 tablet for blocked nose.
Hi. Can tinnitus cause weakness and headaches. Off late the ringing and whistling sound has increased a lot in my left hear. I can hear it even when the fan is in high speed making a lot of noise itself. Can this be cured or reduced. It is also very irritating. Can any tests be done to know for the cause or cure for it. Also there any home remedies to reduce it. Im taking good and proper healthy foods but still feel weak. Please guide and help.
Dr, I have a pain in my throat for 2 days and as a result I feel difficult to talk at night and cold conditions and I do not think its the problem of cough. I feel pain on the left part of my throat while touching. I have both smoking and drinking habits (mild)
If a person is hiv positive if he take treatment will he clear the disease n become a hiv negative patient again. If not possible how many ears he can live. What are the secret ways n cost for treatment.
I am 33 years old and I had a pain in my legs and hands from last few weeks and a headache too chakkar when I drive I am having a medicine of BP and a shivering too in my legs and hands basically it happens in morning when I get up.
I am a 35 years old male, I have feeling like something stuck in my throat, heart burn, random earache, random tongue sore, metallic mouth test, uneasiness in throat. All these symptom are not on regular basis but are very frequent. What should I do to over come these symptoms.
I am 25 year old male. Have retracted tympanic membrane. Every now n then I have blow air through ears to listen properly. Is there any permanent solution.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.