Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar M.NYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, My question is I am suffering from burning feet syndrome last 15 YEARS a doctor recommend me lyrica 150 mg once in a day. My age is 39 years. Do you think it is a right dose.
How to I correct my knee knots (joints) according to Defence criteria knee joints doesn't touch each other for balance. Is any exercise to correct knee joints? Or other remedies?
I am 46 years old. I get intermittent pain in left thigh. It last for 2-3 seconds. What may the cause? it started today only.
Hii this is nareshreddy I am suffering from severe burning sensation in my back seat please suggest why I getting burning sensation.
I'm having a severe neck pain when ever I travel or doing my job at office I used lot of medicines can't get relaxed.
Hi, My wife had a small accident 1.5 years back and she injured her back due to which she is having pain now also whenever she is going for a walk or driving or sits continuously for long. Kindly provide the suggestion and I do not want any medicine since it just reduces the pain but I want permanent relief from the problem
Sir I am a runner I have pain in my right knee since 15 days .it occurs when I run and after running. Pain is below the knee cap and around it Now I am on rest please help me .I take ibrufen already but .pain hurts me when I run..
I am 45 years old, in my childhood I did hard work to live. Now am getting hip pain and knee pains, am still doing hard work as Daily wage labour for growth of my children's and me. I should I do for this.
I keep getting strange pains in my leg. I think they're muscle strains but I feel that's unlikely since I have suddenly gone from a very active (walking over 2 miles a day) to a sedentary lifestyle (walking around my house). The first pain was behind my left knee towards the right side of my leg. It had a slight burning sensation when I touched it but wasn't red, hot or swollen. Earlier I was experiencing identical pains behind each knee in the top of my calf. All of these pains are mild, but annoying. They come and go and don't seem to get any worse, but occasionally get better.
My husband is having burning sensations in the left foot. It comes and goes frequently. He is having diabetes family history. Are there any symptoms of diabetes to him. please suggest.
Meri mummy ke foot pr lohe ki plate gir gayi thi , uske baad se unke foot mein bahut pain hota hai (night mein or jyada pain hota hai), jab doctor ko check karaya to usne back ka x-ray karwa diya or kaha ki isi se pata chal jayega kya problem h, phir usne x-ray dekha or kha ki jyada jhukne ka kaam mat karna, please give some suggestions.
I'm 54 female and I have continues pain in my leg, mainly in ankle part and this is from last 2-3 years.
After Waking up in the morning there is pain in my heel, if I walk for few minutes then it goes away. Sometimes it pains a lot .only in the heel.
I am 56 yrs old. Is walking and climbing steps okay for arthritis ? daily I have to do both as I am a working woman.
I am 23 year old. I felt frequently nerves problem in feet hand and palm then in knee too. I fear that am losing strength and unhealthy too. Is this create problem in future.
I am 57 year old businessman. I have a very stiff back & on getting up in the morning I cannot straighten up. This happens even if sit for a long time on a chair. HLA-B27 test is negative. I walk regularly for 45 minutes. Please suggest treatment.
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.