Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old lately I have been loosing firmness in the facial and neck skin I also have two straight long lines under the eye area where the cheeks begin and also I have nasolabial folds pls suggest non invasive treatments that give considerably long results.
In my back and shoulder blade some skin disease like some black rashes im worried about that please help me.
Hello sir. I m using daily face care (brand abbot) facewash daily on face. Does it has ny side effect after long time? thanking you
Hello doctor my self pinku I am 34 year old man today I have used face pack with white chik and apply 15 min in my face and wash simple water them allergies in my face what should I do please tell me doctor.
I have a black skin tone. I want fair skin tone. Are there any medicine? If then prescribe. If any remedies that works truly. Please tell me in detail.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.