Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KumarYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, We are newly married couple. Myself and my wife feel difficult to have intercourse. Kindly suggest me best position for us and We always started with foreplay also but she feel most of the time not tested but she is willing. We would like to natural way to avoid pregnancy kindly suggest with this too. Thanks in advance.
Im a 21 years old male. I have fever since 4 days. Ive been taking dolo and it just is a temporary relief for my fever. My serum bilirubin levels are 2.98 Im having fever starting in the evenings, reaches max temp by midnight and then normal by morning. I also have severe headache since the past 4 days. please let me know of any possible diagnosis.
Dear Dr, Im 28 years married women recently diagnosed with ovarian cyst abt 5-6 cms. Till now im not having as such any symptoms except mild pain in my lower abdomen. I was diagnosed with uti with traces of bld in my urine and so Dr. adv to do sonography. I started taking novelon tabs since yesterday upto 21 days and Dr. told me to come during my 2/3rd day of my nxt periods. She also told that she thinks the cyst is non dissolving. Can I have further problem in my pregnancy. Or surgery is needed? Please help im very much tensed.
Hi. I'm a diabetes patient. And now suddenly my blood pressure also increased by 288. What should I do for reducing it.
I am 42 year old male. It is very irritative for me to urinate. After urination there is more pain in front low part of my penis. It will not end & continued for hours together. It is also very difficult for me to have my motion every day. I am suffering from this from many days. Kindly advice me.
I smooched a girl 2 months ago. I cannot remember whether that girl had bleeding gums. I tested my hiv after two months of exposure. The cut off index is 0.12. Can smooching transmit hiv? Do we have such records and patient?
Problem in deep sleeping. When I wake up in morning not feeling fresh, little headache always. Always feeling tired in morning. Always having little tension or the thoughts coming in the mind. Feel stress.
What can I do to lower BP, cholesterol and for a healthy heart. Also advice on preventing diabetes. How to have stronger knees or to reduce pain.
My brother is worried about getting hiv infection, he had sex last night with a commercial sex worker (CSW) in kula lampur. He seem to have partial intercourse. Once without condom. Although he rinsed with water after ejection. And he hadn't erected in vagina. Our family is totally worried about this incident. And he is also very sad. Although the CSW said she doesn't have any HIV or STD. Is there a way to prevent hiv or to know if he was infected with it or not.
Hello Doc, My name is Souvick Nag. On last Saturday, I went to zenith to have a consult with you. I am having head ache (all sides) mainly in back portion from last 2 weeks. After doing checkup you concluded that it's a vesicular pain and you mentioned all the required medicine. But I am not getting any relief. Pain is continuous almost. Kindly advice that what should I do now.
I have red eyes for more than 10 days and some headache and stomachache for 3 days I had taken medicine but things are getting more serious please help me.
I am 23 years old. L have sperm leakage problem once in a week. The sperm coming out like a white liquid only. What should I do to prevent this?
I am taking Diamet 500 morning and night before food for last 7 years my blood sugar is around 120 to 135 for this time. Is it ok or i have to go for any other medicine ?
My penis is 4 inches when erected. The penis head is also not coming out. My marriage proposal is coming I fear to marriage. What should I do. One of my friend suggest me for open sex. Is there any solution without having open sex.
I am facing problem of constipation from last couple of months. I have a fatty liver & non alcoholic. My weight 107 kg height 6ft. I don't know whether I am alergic to any food because when I am on official trips I hardly face problem but when I am at home its regular & feels embarrassed.
I am tech guy. Working from 9 am to 6 pm in front of computer screen. Sometime I feel headache and pain on eyes. Can you suggest me any idea to prevent this problem. Is there any need to wear spectacle?
Hello sir I'm milind and I'm 27 year old guy, My problem is that I'm not feeling well coz of my stomach pain near lever which is pain 2 times in a year from 4 years, and every time I have to go for hospital. And no problem found in any reports like ultrasound, endoscopy, and many more tests, help me plzz.
Sir I have a sex problem. I am losing my sex almost in night and wants also sex with any female. And seeing than porn videos.
I am suffering from sinusitis please any natural home made remedy / ayurvedic treatment for sinusitis.
Modern lifestyle is witnessing gifts of technology and simultaneously facing the side effects that come along such as peer pressure, stress, hectic schedules, complexities in life and various other issues that are plaguing the people today in a manifold manner.
They are being forced to succumb to depression, and fight back the same; they are taking pills, anti-depressants, anti-psychotic drugs or other narcotics.
These are proving extremely detrimental by taking a toll on the overall mental and physical health of the humans. One of the main ill-effects of these dangerous drugs is decreased desire or sexual urge, which is also known as Libido.
How drugs affect our physical and social lives?
Anti-depressant drugs have certain chemicals in the composition such as serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, inhibitors, tri-cyclics, etc. that severely affect the emotions of love in both the males and females along with decreasing the sexual push or aggression, thereby degrading the conjugal life of a couple to a large extent. This is indeed a matter of serious concern because ultimately the happiness and health are at stake.
At some point of time, an individual affected by such problems tend to distance away from his or her partner and also isolates from other people. He or she cocoons in a shell and this gives rise to another form of depression.
How Help Can Be Achieved Through Ayurveda in Such Cases?
As each of the symptoms is related to lifestyle issues, therefore, at first it is important to balance these. Ayurveda today has become a very crucial cure in such cases. The specialists are also recommending the use of same in the treatment of libido. The Ayurvedic treatment includes:
- Counselling- Sitting with their patients, giving a patient listening to the problems, counselling them and then advising some hormonal therapy or lifestyle changes.
- Shiro Dhara Panchakarma- This therapy aids in curing stress and depression which ultimately bring back libido.
- Satvavjay Chikitsa- In this form of treatment, the patient is required to stay away from negative thoughts and reinforce the positive thoughts in the brain. Letting go of these thoughts will help the patient stay happy and content which in turn would let you enjoy the intimate moments to the fullest.
- Nasya Treatment- In this treatment, Ayurvedic medicines are taken through the nose as it is assumed that the effect reaches from nose to head thus curing the ailment.
- Shiro Basti Treatment- This is a process of medicated enema for increasing libido. A cap is placed on the head in this treatment.
- Meditation and yoga- These are the best natural therapy for curing libido related problems. Meditating daily for 1 hour can drastically increase the libido level. Also, yoga poses, like Pigeon Pose, bound angel, eagle pose are good for getting back libido. Yoga and meditation are very good for reducing stress level. Thus, by reducing stress level, libido is increased.
- Manasmitra Vataka- This relieves stress in an efficient way, thus increasing libido naturally.
- Swarna Saraswatarishta- This reduces mental fatigue and helps in increasing retention power. Overall, this results in an increased libido.
- Ashwagandharistha- This is good for men as this helps to improve the testosterone level. Testosterone helps in increasing libido. Ayurveda is all about natural and herbal cure with very handy home remedies such as maintaining the correct diet comprising of plenty of water, fruits, onion and garlic, the Mediterranean kind of food, etc. that will help to enhance the sexual desire. Ayurvedic pills for increasing sexual feelings known as libido enhancer pills and other herbal sexual pills are sometimes prescribed to the patients as well, but those must be taken with utmost care and under strict medical guidance.
- Stop Bad Habits- Stopping every form of bad habit like alcohol consumption, and smoking is also essential.
If one wants to come out of such problems, there will always be guidance and assistance to him or her. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.