Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KumarYour feedback matters!
My son is 2.8 years old. He fell down and broke his front tooth in half. The lower portion has chipped off and his nerve is exposed. Initially he had pain but now it's just when he bites something continuously from that tooth that he has discomfort. He has no other problems and allows me to brush his teeth (leaving the broken one which I clean with my finger). He can drink cold without any discomfort. I consulted a dentist and he has advised a root canal to remove the nerve. This can be done under conscious sedation or GA. But this will leave his tooth brittle and it can break. I request for advise on this and if there is any chance that I can avoid the root canal. Thanking you.
I am 20 years old male. My teeth have yellowish layer especially side ones. What should I do for whitening teeth.
My inner cheeks have become rough and also have swollen. At the beginning it would burn when I eat anything. Now it's better but still there is roughness that I can feel at the upper jaw and also the swelling is still there. Been like this for 2 months now?
I am 32 years old man I have feeling badly sensitively teeth problem, you can't imagine that, I can't bite any thinks I use to swallow please tell me which the best pest for that I used a lot paste eg sensodent.
Sir my father is suffering weakness and did not find himself well, and he checkup ed all test like sugar, blood and nothing wrong but in summer he feels very bad due to sunlight and in mouth saliva is not coming well and he feel food tasteless and very weak.
Well, you don't have to give up sweetness. Just get it from other sources. Try fresh berries or pureed fruit on the cereal instead of sugar. Explore fruit that's dried, frozen, or canned (without too much added sugar). A glass of low-fat milk or low-sugar yogurt can help. Avoid frozen yoghurt and fruit puree can replace an ice-cream or elaichi and pudina in tea can help you reduce the sugar you add in tea or how about trying a banana or custard apple sheera.
I am 28 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments?
I am 19 years old I am suffering from tmj problem I cant open mouth. And I have tooths clenching and grinding problem form one year. I cant find a solution please give me suggestion.
Having Gum problem. It's bleeding while brushing and roots are becoming weak. Pls let me know the best way to come out of this.
Some time I suffered from teeth pain. Whenever teeth pain occur that time i am feeling sad. So how to overcome that problem.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.