Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kulothungan DYour feedback matters!
Hi due to redio therapy on my jew and neck rejoin 2007 I got ofter problem can' t open my jaw proper more difculty my dentest can' t do any work of side effect of my teeth they can' t reach proper inside so what should I do to for jew even I tried mouth opener and exasise but it does not open wider what should I do please let me know
I want to a substitute for braces treatment. I've got arrangement of teeth which are not aligned so am looking for treatment options.
I am75 years old. My question is related to dental.I never had any tooth ache so far and my tooth is visibly alright. My problem is little bits of teeth are are losing but the damage is only peripheral. Can I do any precautions to prevent further breaking and damage?
I am 20 years old male. My teeth have yellowish layer especially side ones. What should I do for whitening teeth.
Hi could you please recommend any teeth whitening gels or anything that would help to remove the yellow stains and make teeth white again?
I have this problem of bad breath for 9-10 years. When I first visited a dentist 6 years ago, he found no problem and suggested me medicated toothpaste, mouthwash and some medicine for 1 month. Problem didn't go. And 2 years ago, when I visited another dentist, he found I have little bit power so he did cleaning of my teeth and gum and assured me that I won't have the problem. But now my wife says that I still have the bad breath. How can I cure it completely.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.