Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kulkarni R PYour feedback matters!
Dark circles are my heredity, since the age of 24 there has been too much of dark circles. Kindly suggest a proper solution. I am fed up of having medicine I am 24 and White discharge problem as well I have .
Sir I have a hair fall problem since four years now I am 22 years old .Due to dandruff many hair falls The Shape of my hair is going to W TYPE what should I do? I have used many products but not get cured.
I'm a student. I was suffering from pimples from last 3 years. How to get relief from them. Thanking you.
I have pimples on my face. I have tried all best possible methods to reduce them but they are not vanishing from my face. So please help me out for this problem.
I have some dry skin issues on my ear lobe. It seems like the dry skin are coming out with itching sensation. What should I do?
Hello respected doctors. I am 20 years old girl suffering frm sever hair fall wid huge dandruff ince august. Means it started in one day n nw my hairs are less than half of what it used to be. I took allopathic topisal 30 n medicines for hair. But not a bit result found. I used to comb my hair twice a day. I apply oil. I wash my hairs twice a week n still doing. Bt no result found. Pls help.
Hi I am having a huge hairfall. And i am become g bald at some places. I have thyroid but its undercontrol. Hairfall started after the birth of my baby. She is 2 now. What to do. I am really very tensed please help.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.