Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I'm currently student before 10 years if I studied anything 2 times I can remember easy i was getting good marks now days if I study 5 times also I cant remember tomorrow also i'm getting long sleeping also can you suggested me any solutions please.
Sir tell me why duma problem can happen in patient I think this disease can happen in use of smoking or pollution problem.
My Wife is getting too much angry every time on any little conversation from getup in the morning to go to sleep. I am in full of tension. She speaks very very very rude language. She is fighting with me. She do not knows what she is doing in angry mood. I do not know what is in his brain. Please advice me what can I do for my wife. As early as possible. She do that activities in angry mood that we can not expect. Please help me what can I do?
I am suffering from chronic diarrhea for over a year now but this is not regular. Some doctors say it is IBS and some other disagree. I've tried to find mistakes in my diet but found out that it is not the cause. I found the levels of thinking and stress related with it. Please tell me what it is and how can I relieve from it.
I am not able to recall any thing fast ie formulae, concept and easily tensed or tired what region behind it I suffer from this problem and not handle pressure in exams is any thing wrong suggest?
Hi. I am teaching a student (girl), around 12 years old. From few days I saw her faint in the middle of class. It was started by epilepsy like symptoms. After 10 minutes she get normal. She lives in village with her grandmother. Her father is in town for earnings, they are poor. So can I suggest some medicines or suggestions to her? Kindly help me in the case, so that I can help her.
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am Rakesh Harsha I was suffering from body pains and muscle pains. How do I get relief from those pains?
I think I have been suffering from social anxiety and depression since last 7-8 months after I got a news about my partner cheating. Though we have talked it out, I am not able to believe her anymore even if she tells truth. I don't go out much, I hardly talk to people and I carry some of sort of guilt as if everyone is talking about me behind my back. I have started to lie to people without any reason, I don't feel positive at all. every time I am just paranoid about my relationship, if my girlfriend is lying or cheating. I am also not able to talk to my family members over phone. Basically I want to be left alone all the time in my own world. Before this relationship started, I had another relationship which I got rid of after discovering my girlfriend is cheating on me after 4 years of commitment. The past haunts me and now the lies of my current girlfriend have made me miserable.
Sharing work equally between spouses is certainly difficult.
The household works could range across
Household chores – preparing food, cleaning etc.
Childcare work – bathing, feeding, etc.
Women spend more time in household chores and childcare compared to men. How can one maintain balance at home when the load increases on the woman and how can she manage the stress arising out of it?
A FEW TIPS FOR WOMEN AND EVERYONE IN GENERAL
Do not be silent and overburden yourself.
If you are silently taking all the load by yourself, your spouse would never realise the quantum of your work.
In the above example, Avantika could have told her husband “Oh yes, I could have got it myself but I have to pick up kids from school and I can’t leave them in the evening as this shop is far away. Your suit is there in it and you need it for the meeting tomorrow, so I asked you to get it.” Being silent will never make the husband realise the importance of the work.
Make a list of the household works.
Against the list, write down the name of the spouse doing the work. The list could be an eyeopener for a few who do no help at all.
Do not discriminate work.
For example, working at office is no bigger work than cooking food at home. Money is not a measure for the quality of work (Refer this article: Stay-At-Home Moms)
Share work with respect to your child.
If the husband is not enthusiastic to share housework even after discussions, at least ask him to play with the child or take him out in the evening after he comes home, instead of doing office work or watching tv, etc.
Always remember rearing a child is not the sole responsibility of the mother.
If living in a joint family and in-laws do not appreciate their son to be sharing household work, then what?
Realise that peace is very important at home and at the in-laws age, it is difficult to make them realise that times have changed.
What you can do is make changes in the kind/ variety of works for the husband
Example – If they have problem with their son making breakfast in the morning, ask your husband to water the plants or dress up the child for school.
Example – If they have problem with their son getting vegetables, ask him to pay the bills every month instead of you paying them.
Do not nag if the husband is not doing work properly.
For example if you ask the husband to fold clothes and he has not done them properly, do not expect him to do it as you do. If you have to reduce your work, let go off some perfectionism.
Listen to music as your work.
Eat well and do not skip your meals just because you have more work.
Work can wait but your body/stomach can not.
Allot a time slot only for yourself.
It could be going to a parlour, temple, aerobics, shopping, talking to a friend etc.
This time, daily should be only for yourself. It could be a one hour slot or more.
Husbands, if you have read till here, this one is for you: Realise that every woman is different and has a capacity of her own.
Never compare your wife with others.
Never expect her to do all the works that your mother used to do.
Nothing comes easily in life. One needs to work hard for it and also realise the people who are working hard for us. Do not take them for granted and respect and share work.
Check out my blog for more http://www.drjyothirmayi.com/wp