Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. KS Chetan Prasad BabuYour feedback matters!
What are symptoms of asthma? When I do dusting at my house then I fell like it's hard to breath. I have to open my mouth n breath in such situations. So please tell me the symptoms for it.
Hello doc, my cousin he got married before 6 years and having no child yet he refers to some specialist for that the result was that in his sperm there is no germs of pregnancy the doctor said 90% there is no chances of making his wife pregnant due to lack of germs in his sperm. I want to know is there any solution for that? What is the possible causes for this and how it can be repaired? Is it some disease or natural act? Is there is a possibility for him to make his wife pregnant by some medicines or some other treatments?
I have problem in my nail from last 3 years they are dissolving, losing their original form completely. And they are becoming blackish. So please suggest me best medicine or solution to solve it.
My son is having problem of foul smelling from anal.In day hours it is more. Is it IBS with some other problem. After taking medicine it stops for some day.But again the problem reappears .Tab-Rifagut 400 ,Cap-Morease & Tab-Aciloc is being taken .Kindly suggest some check up & treatment so that it is cured permanently.
Hello Dr, I am 25 years old but my pennies size is very small, I was trying to search on net how to increase its size naturally but I didn't get any solution so please help me how I do this naturally. Thanks.
I was good in studies since childhood. But I had a relation with a girl. And we had sex. Then onwards whenever I open my I feel same sexual pleasure. I cant study well. Always thinking that fucking incident. How to avoid it?
I am a 47 year age person having sinus problem. I want to know how to reduce mucus and some times post nasal drip creates a lot of health problems. Please suggest Medicine as well as home remedies also.
Hello mam. I don't have habit to drink more water, i'm trying to drink more water can not drink, so what I do ?
I am having lower back pain and tigh pains and slight body pains frequent and suddenly. And slight burning and uncomfortable near my anus. And mild stomach cramps frequently and headaches. And before two days I had a little clear white discharge from my nipples when squeezed and yesterday onwards I got a small lump begning under my arm pit and its having slight pain when pressing. Can you plzzz help me why I am having all these.
I am a 38 years old male having sedentary work style. I am a vegetarian. I do not smoke and drink. I have inflammatory feeling in my upper stomach. Sometimes it spreads to lower back pain as well. The feeling stays for some days and then goes. It is recurring in nature. It is not stomach pain but feeling of inflammation only in upper stomach. Sometimes have a feeling of bloated stomach. Please advise.
I have a piles & I m getting heavy problem with it and its bleeding too please suggest me wat to do.
I have been suffering from fever since last 1 month. Initially i was diagnosed with pharyngitis then hyperplasia of lymph nodes.But even after lymph nodes normalised my fever still persists.Doctors have given me antibiotics like cefpodoxime,cefixime,oflaxcin,amikacin injection .I have completed each antibiotic course.Still fever shows up if i dont take paracetamol.And nothing could be diagnosed from bloodreport except imbalanced leucocytes and polymorphs.All other tests are normal.
When I feels sex I regular shake my pains, now when I do sex quickly my stamina end. What I do for my stamina? For Long time sex.
Hypertension is a condition where the blood has to exert extra pressure to flow through the blood vessels. While there is a genetic component to it, the more strong contributing factors are modified lifestyle and dietary changes. There are also a lot of environmental changes that have contributed to this new epidemic. While earlier people in their 50s and 60s would be diagnosed with hypertension, now there are people in 30s and 40s taking hypertension pills. Excess fat accumulation is the major cause of hypertension in younger patients.
There begins the complexity of the issue. Hypertension which requires medications to control it, they lead to side effects and bring in a host of other diseases like diabetes, and obesity which in turn bring in a whole lot of complications. A more easy way to manage would be to prevent and of course, after onset, look at how naturally it can be managed.
Ayurveda has numerous substances that have been proven to have beneficial effects in controlling blood pressure over the past 1000s of years.
- Celery or ajwain helps blood vessels to dilate and reduces concentration of stress hormones in the blood.
- Ashwagandha has a wide range of actions and improves the body's ability to handle physical and mental stress. This in turn improves blood pressure, obesity, and depression.
- Citrus fruits contain Vitamin C which prevents fragility of the capillaries (thinner blood vessels).
- Cow's urine prevents hardening of blood vessels and is of curative value in those who have blood pressure due to hardening of blood vessels.
- Triphala which is a combination of amla, haritaki, and bibhitaki helps reduce inflammation that leads to blood pressure, thereby helping to control it.
- Jatamansi - By helping the free radical damage on the arteries, it protects the arteries and prevents cholesterol accumulation. It also is a very well-proven stress reliever and has additional benefits on hypertension.
- Arjuna - By helping the metabolism of the bad cholesterol in the liver, this protects the inner lining of the heart and thereby helps control hypertension.
- Calcium and potassium containing substances help remove sodium and thereby improve blood pressure.
- Natural herbs like Brahmi, Sarpagandha, Shankhpushpi, and Chandana are effective Ayurvedic cure and treatment for hypertension.
- Rasayana treatment from ayurveda is having excellent results, however everyone requires unique rasayan as per their body types.
- Watermelon helps in dilation of the blood vessels.
- Aloe gel, barberry, calamus, valerian, skullcap, gotu kola cayenne, myrrh, motherwort, hawthorn and jatamansi have all been shown to help manage hypertension over thousands of years.
- A glass of warm milk mixed with saraswat powder is also helpful for patients with high blood pressure.
These are natural remedies which were a part of diet since times immemorial. Including them in the diet, reducing processed foods, regular exercise, avoiding alcohol and smoking can be some natural ways to prevent and if required control hypertension. Stress is here to stay, but can definitely be managed with a little conscious effort.