Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishnaraj S AcharYour feedback matters!
Hi, I think am facing sensitivity problem, when I drink Hot or cold things, my teeth/tooth, they hurt. I use sensodent KT toothpaste. Can you please suggest a cure for this.
I have DNS which leads to snoring, continuous sneezing and continuous nasal blockage. Kindly suggest and remedy.
Mujhe bahut din se saas fulti hai davai lene par thik ho jata par phir kuchh din ke bad ho jata hai mai ese hamesa ke liye thik karna chahta hu Please help me.
Hi I am 22 years old girl. Sometime I had cramps on the portion above my belly button accompanied by nausea and when gas is passed the gas and nausea are gone. Then after sometime this cycle continues. I also get diarrhea during this. Please tell is it something serious m scared.
Is it safe to have sex after pregnancy my wife just got pregnant she just told me that her period been missed is it safe to have sex after this im also suffering from anxiety pregnancy happened before this now I can not feel more passionate more enjoying about sex can you tell me the solution of this.
Sir. Along wit acidity. Mujhe bilkul bhuk nahi lagta and in a small portion of good my stomach gets like full. What should I do sir. Thank you.
Sir, I am 22 year old. I hv passed engg this year I have dull headache. It is due severe mental exertion for long time. I used to study for many hours and used internet, mobile phone and laptops till late night.In earlier days, I was felt refreshed after sleeping. But due to this mental exertion for long, I was not feel refresh even after 8-10 hours sleeping. I am feeling dull type headache at very time and mentally exhausted. My eyesight is going to blurred day by day. I can't perform any activity. What is treatment for mental fatigue and dull type headache? Help me sir.
A rash on your child’s body or their regular cough bouts can sometimes be triggered by an allergy. We can excuse it by calling it a common flu or a heat rash, but the reason behind it might be something you are not aware of. Your child might be allergic, and it is imperative for you to find out that exact thing your child is allergic to, it can be dust, nuts that you may think is beneficial for your child’s health or even the fabric of the clothes you put on them. Allergies are caused when children come in contact with allergens, which can he inhaled, injected or even eaten unknowingly. If you see any of the symptoms of allergies, consult your doctor at the earliest and do not treat it lightly.
Some common triggers for allergies
These are divided into four groups
- Foods: Certain foods like peanuts, eggs, milk and it products which you feed your child might be triggering their allergy.
- Outdoors: When kids play outside pollens from trees or flowers might causes allergies. Even insect bites and stings are a major trigger
- Indoors: Animal fur or hair and even dust mites and mold that exist in your house can trigger an allergy
- Irritants: Common irritants like cigarette smoke, perfumes or even car exhaust should be watched out for.
Symptoms of common allergies
- Nasal Congestion: It is referred to as stuffy nose, which is very common in kids. Allergies are the most common cause of chronic nasal congestion (a stuffy nose) in children. Sometimes a child’s nose is congested to the point that he or she breathes through the mouth, especially while sleeping.
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever): It is also common and its symptoms include a runny or itchy nose and constant sneezing. A child with allergies may also have itchy, watery, red eyes and chronic ear problems. Even though it’s commonly known as “hay fever,” allergic rhinitis isn’t triggered by hay and doesn’t cause fever.
If you suspect your child has an allergy, make an appointment to consult a specialist. Start a diary before the appointment and keep track of what symptoms your child experiences and what you think causes them.