Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Krishnaraj S AcharYour feedback matters!
My sleep is not sound. Every night while sleeping I make too manny changes to my sleeping pose. Sometimes resting on back to top or to sideways. This happens frequently causing disturbance to my sleep. What should I do?
I have severe mid abdomen pain on the right side which has developed is the past few hours (about 5 hours, after having dinner). I had some chocolate after dinner. The pain is worsened when I try lying down, and I'm having a great difficulty taking long breaths. I am constrained to taking short breaths which is causing me Lightheadedness. Please help diagnose my problem.
I am 17 years ola male, l have headache since 1 month. I took every type of medicine. But it is not curing.
Me and my partner are very freaky when it comes to sex. We are into BDSM. I'm the dominant partner and he is the submissive one. He likes it very much when I whip, slap, punch and kick him hard. Sometimes he likes me to do it too hard. I have no problem with giving him too much pain because he enjoys it but I hope he doesn't get terrible pain and get injuries. I'm kinda afraid about that. Once, he even asked me to stand on his chest with my high heels on and dig my 5 inch high heel into chest and stomach. He also enjoys licking my menstrual blood. One day I accidentally cut myself with a razor and I was bleeding. I asked him to suck my blood. And he happily did it. Are we normal?
My problem is pennis size when it's erected 4 inches only and it is in right side crossed shape when I was 13 years I started masturbating. Is masturbating is the problem for not growing pennis size . Is any cure for pennis enlargement.
I am 40 years old and I am having pain in upper spine and muscular pain in left hand and burning sensation on top of head, kindly suggest.
Dear sir blood comes from ass hole with some other matter with out pain. This was continued from past two years and came once or twice in a month.
If you think it's easy being a kid with autism, think again. Not only are you faced with all of the challenges related to a serious developmental disorder, but you're ALSO faced with a raft of raised expectations that other kids are spared.
You read that right. It's true. Kids with autism are very often expected to behave better, focus better, and interact with more social graces than kids without autism.
High Functioning Autism
And if they don't the consequences can be severe. Rather than receiving a "pass" as typical kids might ("he's having a bad day," "she's just a little shy," etc.), kids with autism who don't present themselves in a manner deemed "appropriate" can receive consequences or be quickly relegated to "special" classrooms, segregated sports teams, and yet more intensive therapies.
What do these increased expectations look like? Here are a few comparisons that may surprise you.
Typically developing children are often "addicted" to cell phones, ipads, and other devices. When addressed, they may give fleeting glances to the peers adults around them. This poor social etiquette is generally given a passing shrug, as adults note how times -- and expectations -- have changed. Not so for children on the autism spectrum. When they fail to look an adult or peer in the eye, they are challenged to do so -- and may received consequences such as the loss of a privilege if they fail to do so.
Etiquette is, let's face it, a dying art. Very few typically developing children are asked to shake hands firmly with adults while making direct eye contact and saying lines like "it's a pleasure to meet you." Children with autism, however, are taught just these somewhat archaic skills -- skills which are not only age inappropriate, but which mark them as even more "special" among their peers.
Conversation among children, particularly boys, is typically very basic. Kids may say little more than "lookit!" "Cool!" "Can I try?" for long periods of time. And that's fine. Unless the children happen to be autistic. In that case, assuming they are verbal, they are asked to ask and answer questions that are utterly inappropriate for children of their age. What 10 year old -- except an autistic child in a social skills group run, almost always, by middle-aged women -- says "how was your weekend? did you have a good time at the zoo? which animals did you like best? we went to the movies. I enjoyed seeing the new Disney film."
Plenty of typically developing children are shy, or have a tough time reading body language and social cues. When that happens, adults may note that the child is shy, and either accommodate their preferences or gently encourage more social interaction. Autistic children are not so lucky. A preference for quiet and/or solitude is rarely seen as a personal preference, and instead is viewed as an autistic symptom. As a result, it must be "remediated" through a course of social skills training, peer "buddy" events, and other therapeutic programs.
Many typically developing children have behavior issues at school. They may blurt out answers rather than raise their hands, lose focus during tests, or have a tough time sharing or collaborating. When that happens, for the most part, teachers respond with brief admonitions to "raise your hand," "play nicely," or "work with your partner." Children with autism, however, have a much tougher standard to meet. When they "blurt" or lose focus, they are subject to various consequences which may range from losing privileges to actually being transferred to a segregated school setting.
When a typical child comes home and spends time alone to wind down, parents are usually very accepting. After all, everyone needs a little alone time -- right? When a child with autism does the same, however, parents are concerned: is he making friends? Does he need more social skills therapy? There's a good chance that alone time will not be tolerated.
I am 18 years old but my penis is very small in size .I felt very embarrassing with my gf. So how can I increase the size of my penis?
I am 32 year old and suffering from cold and heavy cough all time I feel mucus on my nose and throat. And I am feeling unhealthy laziness in my body. Second problem my penis got curved to left side and I feel uneasy.
Your heart isn't one of the most important organs of your body, just like that. But it is nowadays, in constant danger with the rampant growth of heart disease, a leading cause of deaths around the world. Apart from your lifestyle choices, what you consume on a regular basis has a huge impact on the health of your heart. Unhealthy foods are the main reason the world is fatter and sicker than ever before. Surprisingly, some of these foods are considered healthy by many people.
Here are 6 health foods that are really junk foods in disguise:
- Processed 'Low-Fat' and 'Fat-Free' Foods: The 'war' on saturated fats is the biggest mistake in the history of nutrition. It was based on weak evidence, which has now been completely debunked. When this started, processed food manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon and started removing the fat from foods. But there is a huge problem, food tastes horrible when the fat has been removed. That's why they added a whole bunch of sugar to compensate. Saturated fat is harmless, but added sugar is incredibly harmful when consumed in excess. The words 'low-fat' or 'fat-free' on a packaging usually mean that it is a highly processed product that is loaded with sugar.
- Fruit Juices, Which are Basically Just Liquid Sugar: A lot of people believe fruit juices to be healthy. They must be, because they come from fruit, right? But a lot of the fruit juices you find in the supermarket isn't really fruit juice. Sometimes, there isn't even any actual fruit in there, just chemicals that taste like fruit. What you are drinking is basically just fruit flavoured sugar water. That being said, even if you are drinking 100% quality fruit juice, it is still a bad idea. Fruit juice is like fruit, except with all the good stuff (like the fibre) taken out, the main thing left of the actual fruit is the sugar. If you didn't know, fruit juice actually contains a similar amount of sugar as a sugar sweetened beverage.
- Heart Healthy & Whole Wheat: Most whole wheat products are not really made from whole wheat. The grains have been pulverized into very fine flour, making them raise blood sugar just as fast as their refined counterparts. In fact, whole wheat bread can have a similar glycemic index as white bread. But even true whole wheat may be a bad idea, because modern wheat is unhealthy as compared to the wheat our grandparents ate. There are studies showing that modern wheat may cause inflammation and increased cholesterol levels, at least when compared to the older varieties. Whereas, wheat may have been a relatively healthy grain back in the day, the stuff most people are eating today is best avoided.
- Margarine: Butter was demonized back in the day, due to the high saturated fat content. Various health experts started promoting margarine instead. Back in the day, margarine used to be high in trans fats. These days, it has less trans fats than before, but is still loaded with refined vegetable oils. Margarine is not a food, it is an assembly of chemicals and refined oils that have been made to look and taste like food. If you want to improve your health, eat real butter, but avoid processed margarine and other fake foods like the plague.
- Vegetable Oils: We are often advised to eat seed and vegetable oils. This includes Soybean oil, Canola oil and numerous others. This is based on the fact that these oils have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels, at least in the short term. However, it is important to keep in mind that blood cholesterol is a risk factor and not a disease in itself. Even though vegetable oils can improve a risk factor, there is no guarantee that they will help prevent actual hard endpoints like heart attacks or death, which is what really counts. In fact, several controlled trials have shown that despite lowering cholesterol, these oils can increase the risk of death from both heart disease and cancer. So eat healthy, natural fats like ghee, cold pressed coconut oil, cold pressed sesame oil, cold pressed mustard oil and olive oil, but avoid processed vegetable oils as if your life depended on it (it does).
- Most Processed Breakfast Cereals: The way some breakfast cereals are marketed, is a disgrace. Many of them, including those that are marketed towards children, have all sorts of health claims plastered on the box. This includes misleading things like 'whole grain' or 'low fat'. But when you actually look at the ingredients list, you see that it is almost nothing, but refined grains, sugar and artificial chemicals. The truth is, if the packaging of a food says that it is healthy, then it probably is not. The truly healthy foods are those that do not need any health claims like whole, single ingredient foods. Real food doesn't even need an ingredient list, because real food is the ingredient.
My 1 year old child is frequently affected by Pneumonia. what should I do to increase her immunity level.
I am 55 year old guy and I am suffering from diabetics and I am taking medicines and I didn't got any relief so in order to take measure what can I do.
I am 19 year old boy I do 2twice masturbating in a day. Does it effect nd what kind of effect is will?
I'm suffering from chickenpox from last 4 days. N it hurts me a lot. Plzz suggest me any medicine or injections?
I am 28 years old female I have polycytric ovaries & i have put over weight how can I reduce my weight with the help of diet i am married and have one son.
1) Drink lots of water to avoid dehydration.
2) Drink juice lemon, orange, sweet lime, watermelon and muskmelon are rich in water it will help you stay healthy.