Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna ShawYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex 2 weeks back i didnt ejaculate in side though i m not sure the girl has missed her periods. I don't know wat 2 do pls help asap.
Can I take i-pill on the second day of unprotected sex? It says if I vomit within 3 hrs I need to take one more immediately why is it? And if I take ot along with food n still I vomit should I take one more how early should I take the other one?
From past 15 days I am felling very uneasy, abdominal pain with swallow of breast. As I am eagerly waiting for a baby I thought I became pregnant but 2 days back I got my period with 2 days of delay to my actual cycle time. This time I felt to much of stomach pain and the discharge was for only one day and it was very less when compared to my normal periods. Today I dnt have pain but I want to know the reason for this and any other health checkup to be done. I dnt have any health issues apart from dust allergy.
My girlfriend is pregnant The tenure of her pregnancy is between 40-60 daysWhich medicine will you prefer?
अपने खट्टे-मीठे और चटक स्वाद से लोगों के दांत खट्टे करती है इमली. अपने स्वाद से तो सबको लुभाती ही है इसके गुणों पर भी कई लोग लट्टू हैं. लेकिन स्वाद और स्वास्थ्य से भरपूर इमली में सिर्फ लाभदायक गुण ही नहीं होते हैं. इसके कुछ गुण हानिकार भी होते हैं. तो आईए इसके हानि और लाभ को जानें-
1. ह्रदय को रखे स्वस्थ
इमली में पाए जाने वाले तीनों प्रमुख तत्व पोटैशियम, फाइबर और एंटीऑक्सीडेंट दिल को स्वस्थ रखने में मदद करते हैं. पोटैशियम रक्तचाप को नियंत्रित करता है. फाइबर कोलेस्ट्राल को नियंत्रित करता है. जबकि इमली के में पाया जाने वाला एंटीऑक्सीडेंट फ्री रेडिकल्स को चैक में रखने में मदद करते हैं.
2. प्रतिरोधक क्षमता को करे मजबूत
इमली में पाया जाने वाला एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट और एंटी-माइक्रोबियल गुण दोनों का कॉम्बो मजबूत प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली के निर्माण का बेहतरीन विकल्प तैयार करते हैं.यदि आप लगातार समय पर इमली का सेवन करें तो इससे सभी प्रकार के माइक्रोबियल संक्रमण से दूर रहने और अन्य संक्रमणों से लड़ने की भरपूर ताकत मिलती है.
3. पाचन की प्रक्रिया करे दुरुस्त
जैसा कि हम ऊपर देख चुके हैं कि इमली में फाइबर प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता है. आपको बता दें कि फाइबर की अधिकता पाचन प्रक्रिया में भी मदद करती है. कब्ज और डायरिया जैसे पाचन सम्बन्धी विकार भी इमली से ठीक होने में मदद मिलती है. इसके लिए आपको एक चम्मच इमली के गूदे को एक लीटर पानी में मिलाकर, इसे उबालने के बाद छानकर इसका अर्क बनाकर पीना होगा.
4. तंत्रिका तंत्र को भी करे मजबूत
इमली अपने लाभकारी गुणों की सहायता से हमारी प्रतिरक्षातंत्र को भी मजबूती प्रदान करती है. इसमें पाया जाने वाला थियामाइन जो कि विटामिन बी कॉम्प्लेक्स का हिस्सा ह, थियामाइन तंत्रिका तंत्र को मजबूत बनाता है. इसके साथ ही मांसपेशियों के विकास को भी बढ़ावा देने में मदद करता है.
5. जोड़ों के दर्द में राहत
इमली के कई लाभों में से एक ये भी है कि ये त्वचा और हड्डियों के लिए भी बेहद लाभकारी है. त्वचा के सुजन सम्बन्धी समस्याओं के निवारण में इमली एक अचूक दवा की तरह काम करती है. इसके साथ ही इसके उपयोग से जोडों में दर्द को भी ठीक किया जजा सकता है. इसके लिए लुब्रिकेशन के लिए आधा चम्मच भुने हुए इमली के बीज के पाउडर को दो बार पानी के साथ लेना होगा.
6. इमली मोटापे को भी घटाता है
वजन कम करने के लिए लोग कई तरह की दवाइयों का सेवन करते हैं. यदि आप भी वजन को लेकर परेशान हैं या मोटापे से निजात पाना चाहते हैं तो इमली इसमें भी आपकी मदद करता है. इमली में परचुर मात्रा में हाइड्रोऑक्साइट्रिक एसिड की मौजूदगी शरीर में फैट को जलाने वाले इन्जाइम को बढ़ाने में मददगार होती है. इसकी सहायता से वजन घटाने में मदद मिलती है इसलिए आप चाहें तो इसे अपने आहार में भी शामिल कर सकते हैं.
7. शुगर नियंत्रित करे
बेहद आसानी से उपलब्ध हो जाने वाली इमली एक अल्फा एमिलेज अवरोध है. इसका मतलब ये हुआ कि यह कार्बोहाइड्रेट को शुगर में अवशोषित और परिवर्तित होने से रोक सकती है जो की ब्लड शुगर का स्तर बढ़ाने का सबसे बड़ा कारण है. यदि आप आधा चम्मच इमली का गूदा प्रतिदिनलें तो इससे न केवल आपका वजन कम होता है, बल्कि डायबिटीज भी नियंत्रण में रहती है.
इमली के नुकसान
1. रक्तस्त्राव का जोखिम: यदि आप इमली का सेवन करते समय कुछ सावधानी न बरतें तो इससे रक्तस्त्राव का जोखिम उत्पन्न हो सकता है. आपको एस्पिरिन, इब्यूप्रोफेन, नेपोरेक्सन आदि दवाओं के सेवन के बाद इमली कभी नहीं खानी चाहिए.
2. गर्भवती महिलाओं को: स्वाद में खट्टी लगने वाली इमली विटामिन सी की एक अच्छी स्त्रोत है. यहाँ गौर करने वाली बात ये है कि विटामिन सी के अधिक सेवन से एस्ट्रोजन का स्तर बढ़ जाता है और उच्च एस्ट्रोजन गर्भाशय में संकुचन और ब्लीडिंग पैदा कर सकता है. इसलिए गर्भवती महिलाओं को गर्भपात से बचाने के लिए विटामिन सी युक्त फल जैसे कि इमली न दें.
3. एलर्जी: कई ऐसे लोग हैं जिन्हें इमली ज्यादा मात्रा में खाने से एलर्जी की समस्या हो जाती है. इसलिए इसके दुष्प्रभाव जैसे कि खुजली, सुजन, चक्कर, बेहोशी, उल्टी, सांस की परेशानी आदि से बचने के लिए ज्यादा इमली न खाएं.
4. गले में खराश: जिन लोगों के गले में खराश की समस्या होती है उन्हें इमली ही नहीं किसी भी अम्लीय पदार्थों से दूर ही रहना चाहिए.
Siblings are most definitely, the best thing to have ever happened to anyone. We fight, we laugh, we play and we defend. No matter, whether you are the best buddies or you cannot even stand being in the same room, you two (or three or four!) share an inseparable bond, which will last for a lifetime. Siblings are surely in for the long haul, while friends and colleagues may just come and go. But do our sibs really influence us?
- The weight issues: Obesity has been known to run in generations and families, but there have been studies which show that siblings have an influence, especially when we talk of the waistline. Researches; conducted from a 2014 based study at Duke University from the Sanford School of Public Policy show that if the older sibling is obese, the chances of the younger one, being the same increase fivefold. This is regardless of the fact that the parents are obese or not.
- Character talk: Though there is little evidence supporting the theory of birth order affecting personality, there sure is enough to support that siblings do shape the same for each other. Siblings do develop separate identities for themselves and in the same run, affect and shape the personality and characteristics as well as the behavior of the other, to a major extent. For instance, a person would make more of an effort to become an outgoing person, if his/ her sibling is shy and quiet. In case of families with three kids, this is more likely to happen among siblings of the same gender instead of the opposite genders.
- The first teachers: Navigating social situations are what we first learn from our siblings. A daily practice in understanding foreign minds and getting an insight of the outer world is what we first get from our siblings. Strong bonds between two kids at home have shown better and more successful connections with peers at school.
- Saving marriages is their task: Being a part of a bigger family reduces the chance of divorce due to more chances of being accustomed to adjustment. Ohio State University concluded in a 2013 study that every sibling reduces divorce risk by 2%.
- Depression Deal: Squabbling of siblings is as natural as the rain. Yet, the reasons for the fight can have major health implications. Quarreling about issues like fairness and equality can lead to experiencing higher levels of depression. The same has been concluded by a 2012 study of the University of Missouri. Fighting over personal space can lead to the development of low self-esteem and anxiety.
- But they are happiness boosters too: You know that already! Having siblings is in itself a joyful experience. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Using contraceptive pills within 24 hrs after sex. Still is there any chance of pregnancy? Suggest some contraceptive pills.
How to Increase Concentration in a Easy Way
Hello doctor my cousin's wife suffering irregular periods mean no menses only one day flow. Then nothing. Wts to do? Pls help.
I am 21 year old women and I have recently married before 3 months. I have missed my periods for this month. My previous menstrual date is 7 January 2016 and it has end on 12 January 2016. I have done my pregnancy test twice this month. I got negative result. My question is I am pregnant? Why it is showing negative, almost it has passed 45, still I didn't have my periods. I am totally confused. Can you guide me in this?
Hi Doctor, I'm providing information of my menstruation and ovulation dates of this year. Can you please guide me from which day I need to start trying, to get pregnant in this month. I am providing every month's 1st day of the periods and ovulation day from January to August. Below: "Periods on January 10th, ovulated on Jan 21st (assumed as per clear white discharge). Periods on Feb 9th, ovulated on 21stfeb, Periods on March 9th, ovulation date do not know. Periods on April 10th, ovulated on April 21st night and 22nd (Done sonography this month). Periods on May 8th, ovulated on May 19th. Periods on June 4th, ovulated on 15th night. Periods on July 1st, ovulated on July 12th (I felt, not sure). Periods on Aug 2nd, ovulated on Aug 12th (I felt, not sure) Again periods in Aug 29th. After observing the above information, I come to know my ovulation date is coming on 12th or 13th of my cycle. Can you please let me know from which day should I start trying and whether I should try to conceive upto day 16th of my cycle. Please help me regarding this. Thank you.
Sexual intercourse for humans is not only a reproductive act, but is also considered to be an emotional and pleasurable act. However, statistics report that almost 30% of the women experience pain during intercourse. This not only hampers the pleasure, but is also an unhealthy sign since it is indicative of a problem.
Painful intercourse could be a regular occurrence, or a sporadic one. There could be numerous reasons that cause the discomfort and pain. Though it might be an early manifestation of grave diseases such as endometriosis or fibroids, but more often, it is triggered due to conditions such as vaginal dryness, yeast infection, bacterial vaginiosis, which can be easily treated. It is pertinent to understand that it is not the physical infirmity of the entire female anatomy that causes such pain/ discomfort, but the existence of certain conditions that can be treated by a medical practitioner.
Certain such causal factors associated with painful intercourse and the efficient ways to deal with them are discussed below:
1. Vaginal dryness: Vaginal dryness is one of the most commonly cited causes for painful intercourse. There are various causal factors of vaginal dryness. These include, but are not limited to, consumption of certain drugs, bathing with hot water, health conditions or even lack of foreplay. Vaginal dryness due to the aforementioned causes is a short-lived condition that can be treated well with the help of a medical practitioner.
Usage of lubricants that is suitable for you, as advised by a medical practitioner, could go a long way in aiding the ease of sexual intercourse. The lubricants act as an effective substitute, if the body is unable to naturally secrete vaginal fluids to ease intercourse, thereby greatly reducing the pain that is experienced.
2. Improper vaginal expansion: The female anatomy is designed in such a way that it expands normally during intercourse. Proper foreplay enables the woman to get excited, which results in the release of vaginal fluids that aids in sexual intercourse. However, in the event that the female is not excited enough prior to the act, sexual intercourse can become a painful act, since the vagina is unable to expand in the absence of vaginal fluids. In such cases, take things slow and give your body time to comfortably go with the flow.
3. Vaginal itching caused by infection: Vaginal infections can be caused by antibiotics, prior sexual activity that has resulted in contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases etc. This results in an itching or burning sensation while having sex. It is essential to rest your body instead of forcing things, and to consult your doctor as soon as possible. The doctor can correctly diagnose the causal factors behind the infection, and prescribe the necessary medicines for it.
However, if your symptoms vary from the common ones mentioned above, or in case you have a different query, it is always advisable to consult the doctor.
Hello sir my age is 21 now Iam pregnant with diamniotic diachronic twins now Iam 11 weeks pregnant may I know my two baby are same gender or opposite I want opposite gender is it possible.
I am 25 years old female. Got married in 2015 in the month of September. After 2 months I come to know I am suffering from pods and taller bladder stone . So I took treatment and it is operated properly. Both the things are cure now. But from last 6 to 7 months I am suffering from vaginal infections like small boils or itching and burning and I took several creams and medicine but it is not going .every month I suffer from this problem which is very is irrationg and restless for me. And I am not able to conceive also and my husband family is demanding for the child pls help and get out of these issues please.
Homeopathy is a system of alternative medicine, which is readily gaining popularity nowadays. The system being relatively uncommon, people did not generally opt for this medicine system earlier, but here are reasons why you should opt for Homeopathy.
- Natural: The medicines are completely gentle on your body because of being natural. Homeopathy works by strengthening the natural defense mechanism of your body, which keeps you protected from infections and creates a long lasting and powerful healing impact.
- No side effects: Homeopathic medicine is absolutely harmless and it does not react with other bodily elements to cause harmful side effects that can harm your body in the short or long run.
- Permanent cure: Although Homeopathic medicines take longer periods of time to work as compared to allopathic medicines, the cure is powerful and long lasting. It tends to uproot your problem in such a way that it has a minimal chance of reoccurrence.
- Cost effective: Homeopathic medicines are mostly inexpensive and readily available. These medicines are mostly available in powder, liquid or small spherical sugar pill form and are easy to manufacture and transport.
- Efficient relief: In case of your day to day medical problems like cold, cough, mild fever, cuts or bruises, insect bites, gastric problems, etc. you can readily depend upon Homeopathic medicine for a quick, cheap and long lasting relief.
- Complementary medicine: Homeopathic medicines, if taken in combination with some other conventional form of therapy can help you to alleviate the side effects of that conventional medicine. These medicines act as excellent complements in some cases like chemotherapy to treat cancer.
- Environment friendly: These medicines are totally environment friendly in nature and they do not degrade or pollute the environment in any manner. The manufacturing of Homeopathic medicines does not release any toxins into the environment and the medicines themselves are totally biodegradable in nature.
- Absolutely safe: Unlike conventional forms of medications, Homeopathic medicines are tested on healthy human beings rather than dummy animals. In this way it is ensured that the medicines that you consume are 100% safe for human consumption. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.