Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello I was taking Folic acid 5mg, now it is my second trimester, doctor prescribed Fefol Vit ( iron+vitamins with 0.5mg Folic acid) and Osnate-D (Ossein mineral complex+vitamin D). Now should I take Folic acid 5mg with these two tablets?
Hello. Im priyanka. Last month I had my periods on date 16th. And this month I had my periods on date 13th. I had sex on 12th day after periods. Can I have a pregnancy now? please tell me.
I am 2 and half month pregnant can I take milk in my diet. Is it ok for me in first trimester or it will cause any problem. Pls tell me what food I have to add in my diet.
If a physical handicapped girl married to a normal person what are the chances to have a baby like normal person ?
Her period happened on 18 to 21 June 2016 n it happens again on 28 n 29 June 2016. Is there any problems? So pls suggest n what is the possible reason?
Cushing’s syndrome occurs due to abnormally high levels of the hormone cortisol. This can happen for a variety of reasons. The most common cause is overuse of corticosteroid medications.
Your adrenal glands produce cortisol. It helps with a number of your body’s functions, including:
regulating blood pressure and the cardiovascular system
reducing the immune system’s inflammatory response
converting carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy
balancing the effects of insulin
responding to stress
Your body may produce high levels of cortisol for a variety of reasons, including:
high stress levels, including stress related to an acute illness, surgery, injury, or pregnancy, especially in the final trimester
depression, panic disorders, or high levels of emotional stress
The most common cause of Cushing’s syndrome is the use of corticosteroid medications, such as prednisone, in high doses for a long period. High doses of injectable steroids for treatment of back pain can also cause this syndrome.
Other causes include:
a pituitary gland tumor in which the pituitary gland releases too much adrenocorticotropic hormone, which is also known as Cushing’s disease
ectopic ACTH syndrome, which causes tumors that usually occur in the lung, pancreas, thyroid, or thymus gland
an adrenal gland abnormality or tumor
Symptoms of Cushing’s Syndrome:
The most common symptoms of this condition are:
- weight gain
- fatty deposits, especially in the midsection, the face and between the shoulders and the upper back (causing a buffalo hump)
- purple stretch marks on the breasts, arms, abdomen, and thighs
- thinning skin that bruises easily
- skin injuries that are slow to heal
- muscle weakness
- increased thirst
- increased urination
- bone loss
- an increased incidence of infections
Women may also notice extra facial and body hair, as well as absent or irregular menstruation.
Men may also have:
- erectile dysfunction
- a loss of sexual interest
- decreased fertility
Children with this condition are generally obese and have a slower rate of growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 22 year female I married before 11 month my first pregnancy fail after that every month I having pain in stomach and I try for pregnancy but it can not work and every month my menses not regular?
Me and my fiance were jst fooling around and he slid his penis over my clit and vulva it happened for a while on 22may and there was no penetration and ejaculation bt there was some precum on my parts. I took ipill on 25th may. I hav ovarian dermoid n have irregular periods. I used regestrone for menorrhagia during last cycle and had withdrawal bleeding on april24th. Now I didnt get my periods yet. Today I noticed slight bleeding. Is dat due to implantation bleeding or due to periods. M very much worried of it. Please suggest me. I am virgin does pregnancy possible in my case without ejaculation?
I have a normal periods. But the problem is I don't have enough blood flow. From last two months am facing this problem. Only two three drops of blood came last month and this month. I don't know why please suggest me some thing.
Soak mango 2 hours in water before eating
Drink minimum 2 glass of water after eating mango
Unripened mango is good for sun stroke
Mango is not good for diabetes
Mango is the best source of calcium and potassium
Mango shake is good for increasing weight of children
I am 31 yrs old and 7 months back given birth to my baby through cesarean. 20 days back first time since my delivery I met with my husband. That was the time where my periods has to come but they haven't came till now. But my husband strongly confirms that he hasn't released the semen inside my vagina. After that intercourse, for five days I have observed the secretions of white discharge and stopped. But my periods haven't come till now. I just worrying that will I get the pregnancy again! for which we are not at all ready at this moment. Kindly clarify this doubt.
Hi Sir/Madam I want to know that hcg 5000 iui injection given to my wife on 09th may'16 to release egg, my question is when egg will be released and when had inter course on 10th may'16 early morning at 5 am do she get pregnant and on 12th may doc scanned and advised to take susten 400 my question is that can we know the egg is fertilized through scan and is she pregnant know.
One of the most common scenarios that most people are faced with is a constant feeling of tiredness and lethargy even after you have had a full night’s sleep. The questions popping in your mind right about now is, why is this happening? Why does the lethargic feeling fail to leave you even after you had a proper 8 hours sleep? Why is your sleep getting into the way of your professional productivity? Though there are a number of different explanations to this constant feeling of cloudiness throughout the day, hence, experts in the field have listed down some of the factors that prove to be the major causes behind this condition.
Some of these most common and powerful reasons are listed below.
- Thyroid: The moment your thyroid levels start soaring, you will automatically find it difficult to keep up with the pace that your day to day life demands. The thyroid gland, which is placed right in front of the throat, is the size of the knot on your tie. This gland produces a hormone. When the activity of the thyroid gland, it starts secreting more and more of the hormones, leading to a condition termed as hyperthyroidism. The same gland when underperforms, it starts holding back the hormone secretion, leading to a condition called hypothyroidism. In both the cases the metabolism of the body slows down, leading to an increased level of tiredness even after proper sleep.
- Anaemia: Another leading cause of that nagging feeling of sleepiness and draining energy is Anaemia. Anaemia causes a certain amount of fatigue in an individual. The main cause influencing this situation is the lack of presence of enough red blood cells. The main function of these red blood cells is to transfer oxygen constantly from the long to the cells and tissues. A break in this process leads to you feeling weak and also short of breath.
- Diabetes: Diabetes poses a serious threat to the all over functioning of your body. It is termed as the slow killer and constantly works towards undermining the level of energy a normal individual can hold. This adversely affects your day to day life, including your performance at work and also performing your daily chores at home. The glucose in your body serves as a fuel for your daily activities. Since patients with type 2 diabetes cannot use this rising glucose in their blood properly, they end up being more tired than they ought to be.
Other conditions that lead to the same draining feeling and constant tiredness even after lot of sleep are depression, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, sleep apnea, sleep inertia, periodic limb movement disorder, constant exposure to computer screens, tv screen, monitors, etc. There are a whole bag of other factors that lead to the constant feeling of tiredness that you are feeling. Before the end of the day, you are drained, your productivity drops and you cannot wait to hit the bed, and the same is the condition when you get out of bed. Consulting a general physician will not only help you put a finger on the cause, but also cure it with proper treatment.
Do a lot of crunches : If you want to lose that stubborn belly fat you have to hit your abdominal muscles from different angles with intensity crunches alone would not help you.
To reduce the circumference of your belly train your lower extremities as well. Dead lifts and squats are effective exercise to reduce the belly fat along with variations such as twisting movements and leg rises