Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna ShahYour feedback matters!
I am in live in relationship with my girl friend. Unfortunately she is 3 months pregnant now. We r not married and afraid of going to hospital because they will ask questions. Is there any hospital in chennai doing abortion without asking marriage proof? Please help me out.
Hello Doctor! My Ivf donor egg process has been delayed I was on oral g pill I took it for 8 days and then I suddenly fell ill. I was admitted in hospital for typhoid and high bp which had gone to 190. I missed 4 days tablet. I am back home now but have lot of weakness. So what next can be done. I did call my hospital to inform abt same they told me to take some tablet monticope for 10 days then meet them on second day of periods. Is it necessary to take this tablet or I will get periods on time. Can Bp patients also go for Ivf donor egg process.
Hello Dr. It's been 3 years of marriage n once I had miscarriage a few months before. After that I'm not able to conceive. What is the best time to conceive for a baby. I have thyroid but my last TSH test is 0.66 n it is normal. My weight is 82 kg n my age is 23 yrs. I'm having lil effect of PCOS also. Last month I was having follicular monitoring but it wasn't successful. please help me doctor.
Is thr any anaesthetic ointment to be used in vagina before intercourse yo avoid painful sex. please suggest n let me know how to use.
Madam, my wife is 3 months pregnant. Some times she feel stomach pain not severe. From 3 day she discharge white color from vagina. Is it infection of baby or not. I am worried about my baby might be infected. Please tell me what to do?
I planning for a baby. I have done thyroid test value is 3.32. Is it normal. Can I conceive easily. Am trying for a baby last 3months. No medical issues. All chck up done.
Dr. I have pubic area itching and smelling since many days. I have nt trimmed my pubic hair. I don't know how to keep pubic area clean. What to do to get rid of my problems.
My wife is going to delivery on next month. Everything is normal as per medical check. Is it normal delivery for her?
Dark marks like hurt marks are seen anywhere on d body just next day of having sexual intercourse. What kind of problem is that?
20 days back ,I had a dry sex with my partner , wearing clothes , he came on me and during feeling he ejaculated. His undergarments were wet and my pant and undergarments also became wet. Now I am feeling pain in near my vagina , and I am scared whether I will get pregnant ? And my periods dates are still 2-3 more , but now I am scaring so much.
Me and my wife planning for IVF. Because in my case I have absence of vas defrens. All the tests of my wife are perfectly alrite (hysteroscopy, uterus examination). I want to know after embryo transfer how many progesterone injections are needed after embryo transplant? Because my wife is perfectly alrite.
Having sex on 12th day can be a pregnant? What are the days to get a pregnancy? What are the tips of getting faster pregnancy?
I am 45 year old & have two children. My LMP was on 24 July. & I am pregnancy test positive. Is there any home remedy or medicine to discontinue pregnancy at home. Please advice.
Our body and brain experience a considerable number of changes as we age. These are both physical and mental and influence each part of our lives. One zone where you will notice a huge distinction due to coming of age is sexuality and your sexual performance. Men and women will both undergo changes happening inside their bodies. For men, erectile dysfunction (ED) will turn out to be more normal. One may free the capacity to get and keep up an erection amid sex or find that his erection is not as hard as it used to be when he was young.
Stamina in bed is also likely to go down, and you might last much less than before. Women may feel libido loss and loss of sexual longing and dryness in the vagina. The vagina tends to get narrower with old age, and its walls become thin and stiff.
Sexual problems and decreased interest or performance spirit due to age happen because of the following factors:
- Arthritis: Joint aches and pain because of arthritis make you unable to be comfortable performing sex. Rest, showers, and changing the position or timing of sexual activity can be useful. Medicines or a surgery will help you get rid of this pain.
- Pain of any kind: Lasting pain of any nature affects your sexual performance. With old age, the body experiences pain due to different reasons and these hamper your sexual life. Medicines for these pains sometimes have side effects, which affect your sexual health.
- Cardiac diseases: Narrowing and solidifying of your arteries can change the blood vessels. This does not allow blood to flow smoothly. Men and women may have issues with having an orgasm. Men may experience difficulty with erections. When your heart is not working properly, you will never be able to perform in bed normally.
- Dementia: Dementia affected people become more sexually interested, but they cannot judge the nature of sexual behavior. Dementia patients lose all kinds of normal senses, but still tend to be sexually attracted to women.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is common among aged people. Diabetes affects your sex life and ED may be caused. Medical measures might fix this disorder. Diabetes inflicted women are likely to get yeast infections in the vagina. This causes irritation and you normally would not have the longing for sex.
Ageing may affect your sexual life and health in many ways, and you cannot change most of the factors.
Bipolar disorder is also known as manic depression. This usually sets in low and high moods in a person along with changes in energy and sleep.
People with bipolar disorder tend to have periodical changes; sometimes they are over happy and other times they might feel sad, depressed and hopeless. Between these changes they are normal. The highs and lows are considered as extreme poles of moods, thus the name bipolar disorder.
Manic term is used when a person with bipolar disorder is highly excited and feels confident. Also, feelings of irritability and recklessness along with irrationality might occur. Some people with mania might have a hallucinations that is they see and hear things that are not there, along with delusions.
The term hypomania is used to describe mild symptoms of mania, in which a person does not have hallucinations and delusions and the symptoms do not interfere with their daily life. Similarly, the term depressive is used to describe a person's time when they feel depressed or sad.
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
- The highs and lows in a bipolar disorder do not follow any set pattern. One might feel manic or depressed for hours or days or weeks, months and even years together, before they actually switch to a happy mood. The severity depends from person to person and also changes with time by becoming less or more severe.
- Symptoms of mania or the high are extreme excitement, change from being happy to angry and irritable along with restlessness, speech is rapid with low concentration, less sleep and increased energy, grand plans, alcohol and drug abuse and impulsiveness.
- Symptoms of low or depressive phase are lethargy, worthlessness, feeling of sadness and hopelessness, lowered concentration, irritability, loss of sleep or excessive sleeping, loss of appetite and suicidal tendencies.
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
- In case someone exhibits symptoms of bipolar disorder, then talking to a psychiatrist or a doctor helps. Doctors ask questions related to the mental illness and the associated concerns. Diagnosis is basically recognizing the symptoms of the person, whether they are due to some underlying cause or mood swings because of excessive alcohol. The symptoms have to be noted and the duration, for which they last along with the severity should all be noted. The most obvious symptoms are that of lows and highs in mood and changes in behavior, energy, sleep and thoughts.
- Consulting a doctor or talking to family and friends helps to differentiate the symptoms of bipolar disorder from unipolar disorder.
- Medicines that have mood stabilizers, such as lamotrigine, valproate, lithium, carbamazepine and antipsychotics such as olanzapine, quetiapine should be taken. Psychotherapy is also recommended.
I did not have periods this month. I did urine pregnancy test. Its negative. But my tsh is 6.05. I had consulted a doc. She gave raja parvatani vati and amylocordial syrup. I am taking these medicines for a week. When will I get my periods. Is there a chance of pregnancy.
I had a miscarriage carriage last year, by God's grace I am pregnant again with 15 weeks Doctor has given few medicines. ALL9 NVP, GESTOFIT SR 200, since, HAEMADAY, BIOCITAL SG, FO29 D, SYMPRO PROTEIN POWDER. I want to know if taking these huge amount of medicine is OK? Is it necessary to take all these medicines. Is their any side effect of these medicines.
Clean your tongue every day. Otherwise glands under the dirt are unable to emit digestive juice required for proper digestion. Therefore make a mandatory habit to clean tongue everyday. When we see food we prefer and inhale smell of cooking of next door neighbor. Saliva automatically starts secreting and we feel hungry. Due to stimulation of vagus nerve.
In-case you forgot to clean then you will get acidity and indigestion. Its a body bio-chemistry. If tongue clean then you will get at least proper digestion.
Improper digestion very soon brings lots of diseases. So by this act you will get skin not luster-less, hair will receive nutrition if balance diet taken.
So put a little attention in morning. Just 10 seconds. See tongue in the mirror and clean it. With reverse tooth brash. Then for the day health is maintained.
Check when you have fever if you clean tongue, after few hours again you see tongue is uncleaned. In fever appetite is poor.
Everyday take 1 glass of water and drink before 1 hour of two meals to dilute hydrochloric acid. Dilute acid is more effective than concentrated hcl in context of digestion. Your intake of food will be more than the normal and no gas acidity will come. Take 1 glass of water after 1 hour of meal.
Experiment this on yourself and justify my words. Eat everything in less quantity and eat throughout the whole life.
Exercise is mandatory. Do 5 minutes free-hand exercise (pity). Everyday when you get time to enhance flow of blood in body. Japaneese do exercise before the start of everyday duty. It increases working capability.
All problem comes on over eating. Control your tongue and the diseases are controlled. Be remain healthy.
The main enemy of your poor health are worms. In 95% cases specially for children. So beware of worms (parasites).