Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old, i am getting back pain when i am sitting and standing for more times. so, please advice?
What are the symptoms of pneumonia and arthritis? Because I always feel cold while I drink or walk here and there and there are lots of pain in my legs and thighs please let us know in details please?
I have a problem with my right hand Whenever ivory to lift any weight it doesvfeel. Paining I have all my elreports ok butvdont know why it pains Please helpvme sir.
My wife ,35, had a c-section delivery 5 months back. She has been completing of sinking heart for more than two months now. We consulted cardiologist about a month back who advised her to undergo ECHO and ECG. Both tests were normal therefore, no medicine was prescribed. However, there is no improvement still. She feels that her heart is going to sink (tingling sensation without any pain ). It happens irregularly (could be 2 to 3 times in a day for 3 to 5 seconds or at times not even once a day). No darkness before eyes but she feels shortness of breathing while taking stairs. She also feels pain in her elbows, middle finger of left hand and her right feet occasionally. Kindly advise. Thank you in advance!
Hi, I am asking this behalf of my friend. Sometimes my friend's left hand last finger gets stunned (freeze) it works but gets freezed. My friend is male is his age is 24 years old.
Hi I'm suffering with knee pain since long time. Night time imsuffering alot. At the time of folding it will give the some relaxation. what to do now?
Hello I am ketan I am suffering lover back pain for last fifteen years. I do all things like xrey, mri. But result is normal, I took homeopathy.
Last November a man threw me on the ground and I hit my head and back. I my documents I put a picture of my ct and mri of my thoracic spine. One doc said 2 fractures and another said 4 but me and a friend think 7. I would like to know the severity of my injury and and advice on what to do or what kind of doctor I need. I really appreciate any advice Thanks,
Actually I am having little bit pain and tangling sensation at right back near shoulder connected to upper shoulder ,arm right breast and right hand is paining sometimes, tingling sensation sometimes at breast, if I lift heavy stuffs, hands pain alot, and I have consulted doctor, taken x ray. But everything is normal their said it is muscles cramp, but I have taken medicines for 5 days not very much rectified, please help me out doctors.
My knees pain all time? What should I do and I have red eyes what should I do? Also the loss of hair happens please suggest which hair oil I should use?
Hello, my name is shohaib. I'm come here for my mother. She's having pain in her foot since 12-15 days. So somebody help me for any suggestions so I can help her please. Thank you.
I am 27 year old female, I have a pain in chest and back, and I got my e. C. G done and e. C. O as well. And the reports are fine. I am confused?
1. My Wife aged 59 years having weight of 62 kgs and O blood group, is suffering from left knee pain for the last more than two months. Sever pain for the last one month. She is diabetes with 7.9 average sugar for three months and under medication regularly for the last ten years. She is also taking small doze of Insulin. 2. Local doctors have advised us for TKR. Pending which, an injection called SYNVISC-One could be given for pain relieving to gain time. I wish to know that 1. Whether the above injection will give relief from pain for some time and how long period and side effects for diabetes persons. Whether it is steroid and its cost. Or any other kind of injection/medicines which help us in pain. Please help us.
What is plantar fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis (plantar fasciosis) is inflammation of the plantar fascia. The plantar fascia is a strong bowstring-like ligament that runs from the calcaneum (heel bone) to the tip of the foot. When the plantar fasciia is stretched too far its soft tissue fibers become inflamed, usually where it attaches to the heel bone. Sometimes the problem may occur in the middle of the foot. The patient experiences pain under the foot, especially after long periods of rest. If inflammation persists for longer duration it can lead to calcaneal spur.
Causes: plantarfascitis is not usually caused by a single injury, such as a twist or fall, but rather the result of repetitive stress and pounding of the heel. Still following factors play important role in increasing severity of plantarfascitis.
Arch type: flat feet, high arch or in between
Footwear: wearing too flat or too high heel footwear
Lifestyle: continuous standing, walking or running
Body weight: overweight results in more stress on plantar fascia
Osteoporosis: weak bones will aggravate pain more
Podiatrist /foot doctor is the right person to diagnose & treat heel pain. Assessment should include detailed history, lifestyle evaluation, assessment of foot arch & alignment of all proximal joints, gait analysis etc. The real skill is to identify the cause of the condition and then establish the correct treatment plan.
Rest: temporary rest is important to allow plantarfascia to heal
Cold pack: helps to reduce inflammation. Recommended 3-4 times a day, 20 minutes each time (not recommended for diabetic patient)
Right orthotics: to support plantarfascia & correct faulty alignment
Supportive shoes: orthotics with proper supportive shoe gives long term relief
Generally higher arched feet require a strict stretching program and flat feet require a gradual strengthening program and more support. One should not do stretching in acute pain.
What to avoid:
Barefeet walking on hard surfaces
Wearing too flat or too high heeled footwear
Heel cushions: silicone or foam heel cushions commonly available from pharmacies do nothing to actually cure this condition and at best provide temporary comfort.
I am having stiff neck,when consultant doctor sed it's ancological spondolysis.is there any treatment?
Sir I am 38 years old women suffering both feets under bubles and pain unable to walk. Please help me in this what to do?
Hello. When I play cricket. My left shoulder pain so badly. After a 30-45 minutes break during the match its going fine. Only in 30 it's my shoulder is ready to play cricket. But some tyms this pain killing me. Please help me.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.