Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi I have quick discharge problem during sex. It goes only 1 to 2 minutes. please suggest me some medicines.
Sir im 22 year old and I use to go washroom to urinate before sleep even some times in a month (2 to 3 times) I'm making bed wetting (urinate on my bed) in my sleep. Is it normal or not? Last couple of days I was do bed wetting in my sleep at midnight after that my mom took off my wet pants & make me naked and tell me to sleep naked, even I got some itching and rashes around my private parts how to get rid from it. And when my mom was pulling down my wet pants to make me naked, I was got a little scratch from her nails on the tip of my penis. Will it occur any problem for my penis in future?
I have serious gastric problem please suggest me anything that have no side effects and that can cure me soon.
I want to increase the length and girth of my penis. Are there any tested and safe products available in the market?
My husband has allergic cough, he is not able to sleep because of this. Whenever he breathes I could hear the breathe sound. It tires him to breathe and to run. Please suggest to cure this.
How to treat penile infections with natural and ayurvedic remedies. Patient has macula papular rash over glans with discharge.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 46 years old man, working for aviation company in catering department. I am in this profession since last 24 years. My problem is since last couple of years I am having pillow puffing / bugs under my eyes, got it checked with test KFT & LFT both were clear yes HBP was recorded. How can I get off from this issue. Please advise.
I just want to know Is this any pills available for penis enlargement without any side effects? If this possible then the result is permanent or temporary.
Sir my penis is to small an I want to make it big as well as I am planning for second child also if I take degnight 60 it will grow my penis size as well as there will no problem for second baby.
I just recently discovered cunnilingus, pls tell is it safe sex, what precautions do we take before doing it.
For nearly 30 years, HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) and AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) have been shrouded in myths and misconceptions. In some cases, these mistaken ideas have prompted the very behavior that cause more people to become HIV positive. Here are the top five myths about HIV, along with the facts to dispute them.
Myth No. 1: I can get HIV by being around people who are HIV-positive.
The evidence shows that HIV is non communicable and does not spread through touch, tears, sweat or saliva. You cannot catch HIV by:
- Breathing the same air as someone who is HIV-positive
- Touching a toilet seat or doorknob handle after an HIV-positive person
- Drinking from a water fountain
- Hugging, kissing, or shaking hands with someone who is HIV-positive
- Sharing eating utensils with an HIV-positive person
- Using exercise equipment at a gym
You can get it from infected blood, semen, vaginal fluid, or mother's milk.
Myth No. 2: I can get HIV from mosquitoes.
Because HIV is spread through blood, people have worried that biting or bloodsucking insects might spread HIV. Several studies, however, show no evidence to support this, even in areas with lots of mosquitoes and cases of HIV. When insects bite, they do not inject the blood of the person or animal they have last bitten. Also, HIV lives for only a short time inside an insect.
Myth No. 3: I'm HIV positive, my life is over.
In the early years of the disease epidemic, the death rate from AIDS was extremely high. But today, antiretroviral drugs allow HIV positive people and even those with AIDS to live much longer, normal and productive lives.
Myth No. 4: My partner and I are both HIV positive there's no reason for us to practice safer sex.
Practising safer sex, wearing condoms or using dental dams can protect you both from becoming exposed to other (potentially drug resistant) strains of HIV.
Myth No. 5: You can't get HIV from oral sex.
It's true that oral sex is less risky than some other types of sex. But you can get HIV by having oral sex with either a man or a woman who is HIV positive. Always use a latex barrier during oral sex.
I am 23 years old. I suffer from severe menstrual cramps every month. I don't want to take medicine but it's painful. I tried home remedies and none of it worked and at last I took the medicine. Please acknowledge me about the effects of medicine for my future, Will it be good to take medicine every time and please suggest me some ways to get rid of the pain.
Apart from the usual evils associated with smoking such as poor lung health and an increased risk of oral cancer, smoking can also adversely impact your sexual health in more ways than one. Several studies have revealed the adverse impacts of the 'cancer stick' on people's sex lives, and here are a few ways in which smoking is wreaking havoc in your sex life:
1. It can make you impotent - Studies have shown that those men who light up more than 20 cigarettes a day are 60% likelier to suffer from erectile dysfunction in comparison to those who don't smoke. Not only that, it can also affect the ability to conceive. This is because the chemicals released when you smoke may cause damage to the blood vessels in your penis, giving rise to erectile dysfunction.
2. It can reduce your libido and sexual satisfaction - Your desire to indulge in sexual activities i. E. Your libido is significantly reduced when you smoke. Since smoking can cause erectile dysfunction, it can negatively affect your performance in bed, thereby reducing desire and satisfaction to a considerable extent.
3. It can damage the muscles inside your penis - Nicotine present in a cigarette can clog your arteries, restricting blood flow to the penis. This can damage the muscles of your penis, leading to erection problems.
4. It can affect the size of your penis - A research by Boston university showed that those men who start smoking in their teenage years run a higher risk of having a small penis size due to the damage caused to the penile tissue and the blood vessels because of smoking. Having a small penis size can cause a number of psychological issues and can even lead to problems in the relationship.
Related Tip: It's Highly Vulnerable: Know How To Manage Penis Injuries