Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna ReddyYour feedback matters!
Keep your water intake proper in this winter. proper water intake helps to reduce constipation and urine infection. Apply til oil on extremities before going to bed. Til oil has natural vit E. Til oil reduces dryness of skin. Til oil provide natural insulation.
I am 26 year old, male, I am getting a lot of pain on my right aide, even while swallowing saliva it ia paining like hell. Also I have a blocked nose and severe irritation in my throat. I have just taken paracetamol but to no avail.
I have a sex problem that I have discharge my sperm very fast within one minute so how I have to make better and how I can cure this and I want to make my penis little larger.
I do masturbation everyday. My nervous are shown clearly in my hands. Sometimes it shows very clear even I can move the nerves by touching them. Sometimes they will not. Is this because of the masturbation problem.. Is there any remedy for this to become normal?
Hello mam, Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I am 33 years old male. I had severe constipation problem about 9 months back. However, when I changed my diet it resolved without much medication. Now from last 2 months, I have itchy bottom and there is little soreness as well. I don't have any problem of constipation or blood in stool. However, after passage of stool, I feel some breakage in fissures whenever I use Indian toilets. I also had abscess on my stool passage around 15 days back. I consulted a doc who gave me antibiotics and it healed in a week. But now again I am feeling the pain at the same place. I am confused, is it relapsed abscess or piles. please suggest me suitable course of action. Thanks regards.
I have cold every day from my birth I cannot prevent it please tell me what is the cure for this disease.
Dear sir, I am a 55 years old male and have been suffering from pain after passing urine. I have consulted the Urologist and the ultra sound and urine culture examination done. There is no problem of prostrate and infection. Along with this I also feel pain in the anus. For this I have also consulted Gastroenterology, Colon endoscopy has been done which shows no piles and cancer. Kindly suggest me a suitable remedy.
Hello doc, from past last week I'm feeling fever and cold Nd cough, I used tablets it's got cured but again it's started from yesterday onwards cold Nd cough please suggest me what I'm really feed up with taking the tablets, even I take zindatlamismath, hot milk with haldi and pepper. Please help me out I'm just worrying whether is there any chance of dengue.
'Red wine is a ladies' drink'; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce a person's chances of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.