Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Hi, I am 29 years female married n having 5 years daughter. These days I m feeling some weakness n lack of sleep. I want only lining on the bed not to do anything. Whole night I m not sleeping. Sometimes I become irritated. please suggest any energy giving medicine.
It started to bleed with my mouth and my neck gets pain when I cry or shout, what should I do? What is it and how to prevent it?
My close relative has got ring worms. Those seem to have spread on his body. Though it seem they are cured now, but it has left him with dry skin patches. Also he has got it as jock itch. He consulted a dermatologist, and has been applying clotrimazole IP as prescribed. But still the dryness persist. Can you tell some remedies? Also particular soap, powder or other hygiene essentials?
Mera problem yeh hai doctor ki mujhe piles ka problem hai Yeh bimari hamesha ke liye puri tarah thik ho sakti hai.
I am 34 year old man, from last few days my interest towards sex life has decreased. It's may be because of I feel week and get tired early. Also my foreplay in sex has also decreased. It just last for 2 min or less. please advice something so that I keep my self energetic and active. Also it boost to my sex time length.
I am 32 years old, Sperm leakage and early ejaculations problem facing, I am yet to marriage, till time I have not tried any medicine, pls provide solution.
Dear sir I am 46 years old and very recently I have gone for surgery of urethra strictures-two places and after that I am taking medicine urimax-0.4 and martifur tab. One each daily after dinner. Please advise me for not tobe suffering from urine infection and care for strictures not to occur again.
My chest is full of cough (balgum), every time I spit balgum comes, the balgum is of white colour. Due to this many times I am unable to breathe properly. So tell me what should I do.
With more people frankly discussing about the loss of libido, studies have been conducted to investigate the reasons behind this. Surprisingly, in addition to hormonal and functional causes like genital issues, one common factor that causes loss of libido in both men and women is lifestyle changes. In addition to improper food habits and loss of exercise, loss of sleep is one of the most common causes of reduced sex drive.
Listed below are some reasons how sleep affects your sex drive:
- Lowers testosterone levels: Optimal amounts of testosterone in the body are required for having a good sex drive. Sleeplessness reduces the amount of testosterone produced in the body, thereby directly affecting the person's libido. A week with only 5 hours of sleep daily can reduce testosterone levels by 15%, which is equivalent to approximately 10 to 15 years of ageing.
- Vaginal lubrication: Studies have shown women who sleep regularly are wetter and have less pain during sex. Painful sex in turn reduces the sex drive in women.
- Erectile dysfunction: Improper sleep habits also reduces the quality of erection, thereby leaving you dissatisfied. Patients with sleep apnea who breathe irregularly with pauses in between were identified to have erectile dysfunction. The correlation gets stronger when the erectile dysfunction and sleep apnea improved drastically with regular sleep habits.
- Sleep induced depression: Sleeplessness leads to depression and general fatigue, and the last thing one wants to indulge in when depressed and tired is to have a sex.
- Impaired cognitive function: In addition to depression, deprived sleep also leaves you with overall reduced cognitive function, which leads to a vicious cycle of not reacting to your partner's instincts, etc. If you are not able to decipher whether or not the other person is interested, then the frequency and more importantly the quality of sex is reduced. This again sends out wrong signals to the partner, who will also not make the first move. And that again leads to a gradual decline of your sex life.
- Reduces love: Ever wondered why good sex is followed by a sound sleep and leaves you feeling fresh. There are strong chemical reasons to it sex induces hormones like prolactin which helps you relax and feel rested; it also produces the cuddle hormone oxytocin which increases the goodness feeling; it also reduces cortisol which is the stress hormone. All these increase feelings of belonging and love between the partners, which are affected by lack of sleep.
So, if you and your partner have been have been wondering how to rekindle your love life, think of getting a good night's sleep and sex will happen on its own.
So I have met with Dr. Sreelatha and her staff and absolutely love them. I automatically felt comfortable from day 1 with their work and follow up care. Her wonderful care and attention to detail shone through from the first time I met her and have continued to shine even ow that I am one month post- op. With the results, I did not realize how drastically I used to look until seeing my pictures. I am thrilled to say each week continues too improve as my body heals and skin tightens up. Dr. Sreelatha and her staff were very supportive and motivating with my diet and exercise program. With their support and the results I have seen, I have fully regained my confidence in my body, see a new me in the mirror and am more motivated to work on my goals to hold on healthy weight and staying healthy. My recommendation is the program is worth it and to be mentally prepared for the big challenge.
I met Dr. Sreelatha at my dental clinic for her dental treatment. During one of her visits when I was talking about my sagging breast and was expressing my concern to correct it, she showed me few of her patient's pre op and post op pictures. I was amazed at her results. I felt I had to correct it since I am more of a public facing woman. I decided to meet her in her clinic. She explained about entire clinical procedure (laser breast reduction) and I gained confidence after talking to her. The entire procedure was under local anesthesia like she had mentioned. I had little or no discomfort at all. The entire procedure was over within 2 hours duration. I was very comfortable during and after the procedure. I could see immediate results and I walked back hoe with no pain. It is 10 days now and I feel a lot of difference and I am happy about it. On the whole if I should say, Dr. Sreelatha has an excellent hand skill and an amazing set of team members. I wish silkee clinic all the best for their future endeavors and I am thoroughly happy that I got my treatment under Dr. Sreelatha murugappan.
Dr. V****, vadapalani, chennai&nbsp;
Michael angelo saw'david' in a block of marble. Dr. Sreelatha envisions a beautiful human shape in every obese mass of human flesh she sees. She and her enthusiastic dedicated team work diligently towards sculpting a beautiful shape from the shapeless mass they are presented with. They enforce the vision of beautiful form they are working towards in the mind of the person they are working with and are with them each step of the way celebrating each small triumph towards achieving the beautiful goal. God bless them all and keep their lovely smiles on their faces always.
Almas, chennai 84
Very good people. Great service. Dr. Sreelatha is very well experienced and comforting. Will recommend to friends. A family away from home.
Margarita glenn, abu dhabi,
I am undergoing treatment to reduce abdomen and to reduce my weight. I am able to feel very light now and some reduction in my abdomen within a few days of treatment. Doctor's advice and special care has changed my lifestyle itself, food habits etc. They give appointment and follow it up on dot, so no waste of time for the patients. They have good staff nurses who do the program very patiently and they understand what is our tolerable level for the laser treatment and d o it perfectly. Doctor gives special care for all the patients and she addresses the nurses every now and then how the procedure has to be done and where the problem is. After taking treatment here. No one can go back to their pre treatment stage even after the program is over. Such care and advice is given in this clinic.
Veeraraghavan, chennai 66