Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Rajendra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna RajendraYour feedback matters!
I am in a very big problem because of a hole in my ear drum. So how to I pack out that hole with out operation please help me.
I am always suffering from stomach disorder like acidity lossmotion help me what should I do to overcome from this problem.
Hlw doctor mujhe 3 -4 month se bahut neend aata hai har waqt sone ka Mann karta h. Mujhe kya ho gya h.
I can't making physical relationship more 1 minute. Often,I am also doing hand sex. Please tell me how can I improve myself?
Sir I am 23 year old male and I am suffering from pain on all over the body mainly on back from very long time approx 5-6 years. My ESR count is very high. It is 53 and lymphocytes value is low, it is 13%. Pls suggest me what we do.
I am 43 years aged woman I am taking medicine for thyroid (thyronorm 50 mg) since last ten years. Give me suggestions to control my problem of constipation as well as piles.
Hello Sir! I am 50 years old woman. I recently got an ultrasound of abdomen. Which shows m kind of multiple tiny echogenic foci measuring 4 mm with mild thickinening of wall measuring 5 mm Suggestive of gall bladder calculi. I have no symptom of stones Sir, have no any kind of pain. Doc advice the removal of the bladder. Kindly let me know Sir, is it necessary to remove the bladder when I have no symptoms? Might it cause any other health problem in future? Thanks a lot Sir! regards ruchi.
All the food you consume throughout the day including salad dressing and cereals have sugar in disguised forms. Health practitioners have cited sugar to be the number one concern in the list of unhealthy food items. Cutting out sugar from your meals completely can prove to have amazing benefits for your body.
Here is what cutting out sugar from your daily diet can do for your body and health:
- A healthier heart: Eliminating sugar completely from your daily diet ensures a healthy heart and lesser cardiac problems and complications as the sugar causes a hike in the insulin levels. The spiked insulin can cause complications in the nervous system and cause blood pressure to rise which increases the chances of suffering from a stroke.
- Battling obesity: One of the best outcomes of cutting out sugar from your diet is losing weight. People who consume foods rich in sugar are prone to obesity as sugar gets converted into fat in the body. Once you start eating foods which are devoid of sugar, you’ll start observing a remarkable difference in your weight.
- Helps in avoiding bad cholesterol: People who consume too much sugar usually have low levels of good cholesterol and higher levels of bad cholesterol because of the accumulation of triglycerides and blood fats. Bad cholesterol creates blockages in the arteries and blood vessels which cause heart diseases.
- Lowers depression: The brain depends on a supply of chemicals such as glucose and insulin in order to function. However, when an excessive supply of glucose (sugar) is provided to the brain, insulin allows the sugar to enter the cells which can lead to constant sugar spikes in the brain. A sugar spike can cause your brain to become immune to glucose which makes it less effective, thus causing depression and anxiety. Thus, when you completely cut down on sugar, you reduce chances of depression by almost 40%.
- Better oral health: As you might have heard, sugar causes the enamel decay which can cause serious oral problems. Other than cavities, sugar can give you bad breath which is why you need to cut it out from your daily diet completely. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!