Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Rajendra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna RajendraYour feedback matters!
I have read somewhere that milk whose effect is acidic, to neutralise it body draws minerals specially calcium from bones which results in weak bones how far this is true? Also milk has tendency to form mucus resulting into strep throat. Is it true?
My daughter is 19 yrs her sugar level was under the normal range but after meal where sha had sugar paratha the range was high.
I have hemorrhoids since last five years. Whenever I eat spicy it becomes aggressive and starts burning till two three days, is there any permanent non surgical way to cure it permanently? It pains only when I eat heavy food like punjabi spicy sabzi with cheese naan. Otherwise in regular days and regular gujarati that doesn't bother me at all. Please provide me non surgical remedy.
Keep your teeth clean.
Don't brush too hard.
Replace tooth brush every 3-4 months
Go to dentist every 6 months for cleaning and examination.
Report any sigh of redness,pus,patches or pain.
Hye Doctor, My question is relate with my mother She is a heart patient so I want to help. What can I do.
I have shaving daily, but that areas comes the white patches like (in winter season skin. So which soap I will use and how to control)
Mind your headaches (All about headaches)
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.