Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Prasad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna PrasadYour feedback matters!
My brother has a kidney stone. He has had an operation for removing a stone successfully. Is it safe for him to have an operation again? He is practising yoga and feeling better by it.
Frequent urination, blurred vision, difficultly concentrating, stomach problems, fatigue and tiredness, itchy skin, constant hunger, excessive abdominal fat, nerves problem These are my symptoms I take daily one tablet HIPRES-50 to keep control BP. Day before yesterday diagnosed with 18 mm gallbladder stone, liver enlarged & stones in kidney. I'm facing lot's of problems with my health, kindly suggest me your opinion, thanks & regards.
I am a 29 year old male, I have noticed that occasionally I feel stinging sensation at tip of my urethra while urinating , I also noticed burn like marks inside tip of my urethra , please advice if it is anything to worry about.
I am a female age 42 I am unable to hold urine before going to bed I go to 6 to 7 times toilet because I don" t want to disturb my sleep for last 2 years. Now I am feed up done most of the test consult several doctors and urologist but no result. Please help me GOD.
1 years ago I had 11 mm stone in my rt kidney. After taking a homeopathy treatment it rid out. May it comes again.
Hello sir. I khan ahmed sir I have urine problem mens whiten some minutes we go to wash room. I was very upset. In night 2/3 time we go to washroom in that case I was not sleep proper. I have consult urologist also. But ther not fine any thing. So pls tell me what can I do.
Hi, I am drinking approx 3 litres of water daily and in day time getting frequent urination after drinking water. Also I observed that when I pee I seen bubbles or cloudy on flush. My pee is clear or some time light coloured. I have also acidity problem sometime. Also getting foul smell after urination. Is this any problem or normal.
For a past few days around a week I feel wet in the anus at different times and sometime when I sleep and wake up I also feel weird taste in mouth too, also some symptoms like bloated stomach and loose motions too.
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men:
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems:
1. The need to urinate frequently during the night.
2. Urinating more often during the day.
3. Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
4. The urine stream is slow to start.
5. Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
6. A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
7. A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
8. The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
1. A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
2. Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
3. Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
UroLift: A new method of treatment for men, where medication has not been successful, but their prostates are not so enlarged that they need more invasive surgery. It involves the Transurethral Insertion of staples to separate the lobes of the prostate. It has minimal side effects and preserves ejaculatory and erectile function.
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems:
1. Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
2. Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
3. Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.
4. Over-the-counter medicine 'Saw Palmetto' (Serenoa repens) is used sometimes. This may help some men, especially if frequent urination at night is a problem. However, recent reviews of the evidence for using Saw Palmetto as a treatment for mild or moderate urinary symptoms did not show any improvement compared to no treatment, in men with BPH. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.