Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Krishna Murty

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Krishna Murty General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Krishna Murty
Dr. Krishna Murty is a popular General Physician in Basavanagudi, Bangalore. You can meet Dr. Krishna Murty personally at Bharathi Nursing Home in Basavanagudi, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Krishna Murty on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Bharathi Nursing Home

#42/77, South End Road, Basavanagudi. Landmark: Near State Bank of Mysore & Near Surana CollegeBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Murty

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 24 years old, height is 5'10", weight is 72 kg, and I am suffering from allergy since 7 years. I have allergy from dust, pollen, cold, dust mites, grain dust, smoke etc Now a days I get lot of sweating on body particularly on face without doing any work or even with little walk. Due to which my face becomes red and hot irritating? I to get rid of this?

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Kolkata
Dust allergy is partly genetic and partly environmental.Thus it never goes away.With better ,less dusty environment  the extent if the problem gets reduced.Medicines help to downregulate the immune response of your body to these environmental allergens. Long term lifestyle  changes with gradually tapering medication  helps to tackle chronic sinus problems.  Start taking Steam inhalation twice a day. *For chronic allergic rhinosinusitis you will need to take a long term course of antibiotics  together  with Nasal sprays . *You will need to avoid dusty environment  and dust mites, animal dander etc. Regular cleaning of AC air filters.Wearing mask while driving 2 wheelers/working in dusty  areas Medical  management  is done for 3 months and then patients  condition is reviewed.  Intermittent treatment is not beneficial  in the long run. Around 30 %of people with allergic rhinitis  will develop Asthma if not treated .But majority of patients with asthma are allergic to dust .Active treatment  of nasal allergy reduces Asthma attacks and medicine requirements. This improve  quality of life .
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Erection issues during intercourse. Unable to insert and I am married 3 years ago.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. Loosing erection in the initial stages of sex or not having erection at all are called erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of a physical or psychological condition. It can cause stress, relationship strain, and low self-confidence. The main symptom is a man's inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. Patients suffering from erectile dysfunction should first be evaluated for any underlying physical and psychological conditions. If treatment of the underlying conditions doesn't help, medications and assistive devices, such as pumps, can be prescribed. Yoga, meditation and diet could be prescribed once we know the basic reasons for it. Psychological reasons usually get cleared with sex therapy. I suggest online sex therapy. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is in depression. Its affecting his studies as he feels that he is not having potential to do engineering but he is smart enough as I know. He enjoys dancing n listening 2 music but what he should do?

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear lybrate-user. The best thing you can do now is to motivate him for a counseling session. Take care.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When ever I do intercourse After few mins. I feel stain n pain in my lower abdominal. I feel like some nerve are getting pulled. Also I want to know how to increase the size and thickness of my Private part.

General Physician, Mumbai
Don't concentrate on the size of the penis and just increase your self confidence during sexual activity and can take protein rich food and also take tablet nurokind more 1-1 for a month And For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and pain should go away on its own
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I am 20 yr old male. I hv no problem now now but in my family all male have piles. Its genetic in my family. I hv no problem yet but I hv fear aff this. please suggest if there is any remedy or precaution or medicine. As a precaution.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
avoid constipation. avoid straining on stool. use green vegetables. take pilex one tab 3 times a day. apply anovate cream on anus. consult surgeon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
From many days I m getting queries like what are the symptom of malaria & dengue and how to differentiate between them so I thought to give an article for this purpose

Malaria & dengue

The onset of monsoon in india always brings about a rise in the cases of dengue and malaria. Both these diseases are transmitted by the bite of an infected mosquito. Once infected with either of these diseases, the victims shows similar symptoms of fever and chills, making it very difficult to differentiate between the two.

However for proper treatment, it is important the patient is diagnosed for the right disease. This makes it very important that one understand the differences between dengue fever and malaria fever. Here are a few pointers that will help you understand these two diseases (dengue and malaria) better.

Dengue: dengue is transmitted by the bite of an infected aedes aegypti mosquito. It can be further spread if another mosquito bites the infected person and then spread it to people. This dengue mosquito usually attacks during the day.

Malaria: malaria is caused by the bite of a female anopheles mosquito. It can only be spread by the bite of a female anopheles mosquito unlike dengue. The malaria mosquito usually attacks during the night.

Dengue: dengue symptoms appear 4-5 days after being infected.

Malaria: malaria symptoms appear 10-15 days after being bitten.

Dengue: dengue fever strikes the patient suddenly and remains for a long time. It is usually accompanied with severe headache and bone pain. Dengue fever can disappear soon but it usually reappears with skin rashes.

Malaria: malaria fever keeps reoccurring in shorter duration and is accompanied with other symptoms like joint pain, vomiting, sweating, anaemia etc. Malaria usually occurs in the following stages: chills, heat and sweating.

Dengue: dengue can be thoroughly examined through a chemical process. The two tests that diagnose dengue are antigen tests and anti body test.

Malaria: malaria is examined by microscopic tests of the visuals of the virus.

Hello doctors I am 16 years old boy I am suffering from skin darkness my whole body has darken please help me to get out of this colour.

B.Sc(hons), Physics, B.H.M.S., PGDIT (software Engg)
Homeopath, Delhi
Take natrum mur 30 / 1 dose in morning / 7 days mixed fruit juice daily 2 times dry coco nut daily milk cream daily report me after 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30years old, I am suffering with asthma, I am using RMP doctor prescribed medicines, but not cure. Kindly suggest me good medicine for asthma Thanking you.

DNB pulmonology, MBBS
Pulmonologist, Hyderabad
To control asthma effectively. First is that you should avoid any triggering agents. Secondly. You need a pulmonary function test to see amount of airflow obstruction you have. Based on that medications will be started for you and later on the medicines can be tapered and stopped once you improve.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin advance as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2. Drink plenty of water 3. Take adequate rest 4. Avoid anxiety and stress.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife had a chocolate cyst of. 5mm in her left ovary. Is it cure by medicine or it should get operations.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
She is suffering from endometriosis that's why chocolate cyst. If there is a more than 3 cm chocolate cyst on ultrasound then it needs to be removed with laparoscopy. After surgery, depending on the severity of endometriosis, monthly injection will be given for 4-6 months to stop further increase in your symptoms of endometriosis. Sometimes hemorrhagic cysts are mistaken for chocolate cyst so better get another sonography after next menses to confirm before you take final decision.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father suffering from cold with body pain last 3 days, but he didnot have fever. He take Nam cold tablet but didnot cure. Please suggest what should he do?

General Physician,
He may be having acute pharyngitis or bronchitis. Do not self medicate consult a doctor near your locality.

I got a severe headache due to which I am not sleeping since last 4 days so what should I do know? please help me out.

General Physician, Mumbai
For headache take tablet paracetamol 650 mg eight hourly and I will suggest you to buy a steam inhaler machine of crescent company and take a flow of steam (of plain water only) over the forehead through the inhaler and can repeat the process after eight hours as and when required.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I am 24 year old while I go to fresh semen comes out with urine what can I do ?

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Patna
Semen doesn't come out so easily. There is need to do sexual activity for it. It is myth generated and propagated by quacks and hakims that person passes semen in urine. Sometimes a thick discharge through urethra may be either due to infection of urinary tract that can be very well treated with medications. Drink plenty of water and don't think much about it. If needed get urine test and culture done. All the best.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/Madam, I'm suffering from piles from last two months and my age is 22years Living in hyderabad I want suggestions for this disease.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Apply proctosedyl ointment 2-3 times daily before and after passing stool. 2.Sit in a bath tub containing warm water with little salt for some time twice daily (sitz bath). 3.Take two tea spoonful lof softovac/Naturolax powder with a glass of warm water in the evening if there is constipation .4.Take fiber containing diet , plenty of green leafy vegetables and fruits. 5 If no relief consult a general surgeon
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mujhe kabhi kabhi shareer me bechaini hoti hai bohit zada mai puri puri rat nhi so pata kya reason hai eska kabhi shoulder me hoti hai back side neck ke neeche kabhi right leg mw hoti hai kabhi left hand me.

BPTh/BPT, Bachelor of Science
Physiotherapist, Gurgaon
Hello there are many reasons of pain you should go through proper investigation. Physiotherapy is the best treatment for all these conditions. There are many reasons for this type of pain- 1. Overuse of muscles, 2. Deficiency of vitamin d3 or calcium, or lack of water in the body, 3. Postural stress, 4. Muscle strain, etc. Please send me all investigation reports if available. I can help you by providing correct ergonomic and physio-therapeutic tips. Till then you can follow these advises:- 1. Take calcium supplements and sun bath daily to prevent further damage to your joints. 2. Avoid heavy lifting. 3. Perform some gentle exercises and stretching of your all joints. 4. Walk straight with shoulder protracted. 5. Perform deep breathing exercises or yoga for proper functioning of lungs. Thanks. Wish you happy and pain free life.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I'm 18 years boy, and I masturbate once in a day is there any problem with this?

MD - General Medicine
General Physician, Hisar
I do not agree. Masturabtion is safe and harmless unless you worry about it. No need to reduce masturbation if sex desire is there and one has no partner.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cough and cold for the last three weeks or so, But its still not cured inspite of taking antibiotics. Please suggest me with suitable advice!

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, *avoid, dust, smoke, sun, akcohol, smoking, junkfood. Cold intake & cold exposure, * drink, luke warm water. *go for gargling with warm saline water, twice/day. * inhale steam, twice/day. * take, non irritant, easily digestible diet. * homoeo-medicine** @ tuberculinum 200-6 pills, once a wk.= 4 wks. @ bryonia alb 30-6 pills, thrice/day report, wkly, stay- healthy. *
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am jeet age 24. I face some sexual problem. Look like night foll 2.3 time in a month or continuously 2.3 days. I am not do sex long time. I am dischar in 2.3 minute plzzz help me.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
The best remedy I can recommend you is as follows 1. Take 2 tsp Indian asparagus powder 2. Add 1 cup milk 3. Boil the mixture for 10 min 4. Drink 2 times every day Causes: • Anxiety • Incorrect diet • Unhealthy lifestyle This will help with your concern.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting cough long time it tooks after that I get vomiting with white bubbles and also throat pain. Not continues cough when it comes these happens still one month.

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Can be asthma. Get spirometry done to r/o asthma. Try rekool l 1tabbefore breakfast and ventodox m 1tab at 5 pm for 1 month.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed