Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Murthy VsYour feedback matters!
I have a sore throat and I also have nasal congestion. And I can't breath freely. I also taken some medications but it doesn't work what should I do.
My brother is problem for diabetes and Plzz help to medical treatment and for medicine use the name details.
Hello my wife is suffering from heavy itching and growing fungal infection on her thigh and butt I have shown to skin doctor dermatologist but won't get any cure.
I'm 30 years old I have problem in my sex life. How to improve my sex duration and my penis tightness?
Chest paining because of smoking I smoke regular. And after smoke always I get headache. Seems so weakness in body. Now leaving smoke but some thing not gud in body.
My uric acid is 6.6 according to the report. I am taking care of my food after that. Should I go for medicine. Because it has started pain in my foot.
I am now 62 years and on steroid 10 mg alternate days (Omnacortil or wysolone) for the last 15 Years, since suffering from Collagen Vasculitis Disorder (autoimmunity). Usage of steroid caused Diabetics, BP and cholesterol, hence taking insulin and other medicines. Any new development in the treatment towards the above by skipping steroid?
Any vitamin's which responsible for sexual addiction? If there is a name for such vitamin please tell me the name.
Sir I am 35 years old male. I have gas problem, I never fell free in my stomach, what is your advice. Thanks.
I am having pain in the bone of the skull that is behind the ear and there is swelling too. Can you help?
Hii am suffering from dengue, thanks to Almighty the platelets count increases to 1.2L.can you please tell the dieting that I should have to maintain.
Hi. I am suffering from pain in the rib cage bones. Mainly the back lower last bones are paining. Sometimes chest bone pains severely. Can you please tell me what can be the problem. Thanks in advance.
My mom suffering from gastric problem. She is using sooktyn tablet to get relief. But again she facing the problem. Please give some solution. And more over daily we can use sooktyn tablet to get relief? I hope I will get answer soon and accurate.
Aches and pains are often dismissed and left untreated for prolonged durations, unless there appear to be severe disruptions in one’s daily routine. These pains and aches may serve as the first indication of something bigger, which is the reason that even minor pains must be diagnosed without losing any time. Often pains and aches, if diagnosed at early stages, can be treated using specific exercises, as recommended by physiotherapists. These exercises can be executed at any time of the day in a regular life, irrespective of the venue, time or environment an individual is in. They are meant to improve overall flexibility of muscles and joints, as well as improve body functions.
- Rotations of the lower trunk: Bend your knees, rotate them in a to and fro motion such that the lower half of your body from the pelvis actually moves. This exercise should be done while you lie on your back.
- Side stretch: Lie down on one side and pull the upper leg ankle towards the back with the upper hand. While performing this move, it should be ensured that you apply pressure on your thigh with your lower leg ankle.
- Cat and camel: Arch your back towards the ceiling and the floor alternately after a fixed duration (for eg. 5 to 15 seconds), while keeping your body on your hands and knees.
- Straight leg raise: Raise your leg upright, i.e. without bending, and point your toes upwards, while you are sitting up or lying on your back.
- Hamstring stretch: If you wish to relieve yourself of low back pain, lie flat on your back, lift your leg and hold the back of your knee using both hands. This can be repeated about 8-12 times a day for quick relief.
- Brace marching: This exercise suggests that you lie on the floor on your back with your knees bent. Raise your foot from the ground alternately such that your upper half of the body above the pelvis does not move.
Other exercises for addressing pains and aches:
Though there are a lot of other exercises available for addressing pains and aches. Yoga provides another simple approach. Poses such as the Cobra pose, Butterfly or Supported Warrior are especially helpful in addressing pains in joints beneath the pelvis. A great benefit of Yoga is the prospect of mental serenity and improved system functions such as respiratory and digestive functions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.