Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna MurthyYour feedback matters!
From last 2 year. I am suffering from constipation. Lots of medicine used and also ayurveda medicine like-samay churan and kayam churan but no solution. So, I request respected Dr. What I do?
I am having a redness and small pimples on my penis cap. I wash it regularly with warm water. Sometimes it becomes normal but comes back again. Please tell me what problem I might have. And I am not sexually active.
I am having headache from past 3 days. It is a severe pain really What to do? Which medicines to take?
My wife have a skin problem on her right hand. There are some dark rashes while going in sunlight. Kindly tell me some remedies.
I have severe pain in right side of the throat, difficulty in swallowing. Took cifadroxyl and sinerest for three days but no result then took erythromycin for a day but still no result. Please help I have a very bad pain in throat.
Sir I am 23 years old nd while sleeping I am earing a sense of my heart beat y any prblm please sugg me sol for this I am feeling tense nt getting sleep at nightt by ths abt this.
On behalf of my friend I'm 27 year old female, whenever I am sleeping in night and changing one side to another I am feeling dizziness (chhakar ka aana). What shall be problem what should I do ?
Dear sir, Maine bajpan mai bht galti ki hai. Maine bht masturbate kia hai 16 saal ki age se hi aur maine 1-1 din mai 3-3 baar masturbate bht kia hai aur us age mai to daily kia hai kai saalo tak. Ab mujhe pichle 5 sàal se napunsakat mehsoos hoti hai .penis mai tedhapan hai aur penis mai na barabar tanaaw hai. Please mera solution batayi mai bht zaada pareshaan hu bilkul toot chuka hu. Please help me.
A head louse is an insect that lives on the human scalp and feeds on human blood. The female louse lays eggs in the head and makes sure the eggs are attached to the hair shaft. It takes around eight days for the egg to hatch. The louse takes another 11 days to mature into an adult louse.
The primary cause of head louse is poor personal hygiene. Other causes due to which a person can be infected by lice are:
- Using combs and towels that are infested.
- Coming in contact with another person who has this condition.
- Sharing the bed with a person who is affected by lice.
When a person is affected by this condition then the following symptoms are observed:
- The saliva of the lice causes an allergic reaction in the scalp which leads to constant itching. It can occur in various places such as ears, scalp and the neck. It may not occur initially, but it tends to occur after a few weeks.
- Constant scratching can lead to formation of small red bumps on the skin. A bacterial infection usually occurs from constant itching.
- It may lead to symptoms of dandruff in the scalp.
- Presence of various insects in the scalp.
Prevention of Lice:
Lice can be prevented by using medicated shampoos and conditioners to wash the hair. The shampoos are usually based on a chemical called pyrethrin. This compound is toxic for lice and helps in getting rid of it.
You can also opt for the following lifestyle changes to prevent lice:
- You should avoid sharing your hairbrush with others.
- In case you have long hair, tie it in buns or ponytails.
- Add tea tree oil to your shampoo before using it.
- Keep the scalp clean to prevent infestations.
- Avoid sharing pillows and clothes.