Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Murthy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna MurthyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from diabetes since last 2 years and taking allopathic medicine. I am also taking ayurvedic medicine but it is not coming to normal. Can you suggest Ayurvedic medicine to control it.
I'm suffering from lot of pain in my body and I've thyroid and my legs are paining and swelling from so many days please suggest me something to get rid of it very quickly.
I want to loose my weight asap. As I have sum urgent work. How to loose 3-4 kg in a mnth. And also I have thyroid problem.
I am 49 yrs. Old suffering from diabetes. My sugar level fasting and after lunch is above 225 and sugar is found in using. What care I have to take to control the sugar level and live normal life.
I am 40 years old and suffering from diabatic and taking glucoryl m2 and vingose met. But I found some ants on my urine. Hb1ac came 9 for last 3 months.
Life seems to have no purpose. It seems to be a cycle between fertilization and cell death/degradation. Everything around seems to be a construct aka make believe. What activities of the mind and body would give me positive energy and sense of meaningful purpose?
I'am 25 years old male. Suffering from psoriasis on sole and palm, when I did LFT and RFT tests, I found increased level of uric acid-7.4 mg/d and glucose levels of 104 mg- fasting and 156 mg after break fast.
I am 26 year old male getting a perspiration with out any physical activity. Even some times rest time also. I dont have any thyroid. Used a many anti perspirants but there is no positive results.
Your nourishment decisions matter a great deal when you have diabetes. Some are superior to anything others. Nothing is totally beyond reach. Indeed, even things that you may consider as 'the most exceedingly bad' could be periodic treats, in minor sums. Yet, they won't help you nutrition wise and it's least demanding to deal with your diabetes on the off chance that you for the most part adhere to the 'best' choices.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate happens to be rich in flavonoids and examination demonstrates that these supplements lessen insulin resistance, enhance insulin affectability and gruff yearnings. Be that as it may, not all chocolate is made equivalent. In a recent report from the Copenhagen University, individuals who ate dim chocolate made the report that they had the feeling more or less like eating some sweets and salty, or greasy foods contrasted with volunteers given milk chocolate, with its lower levels of useful flavonoids (and, regularly, more sugar and fat, as well).
- Broccoli: Broccoli is hostile to diabetes. Likewise with different cruciferous veggies, similar to cauliflower and kale, it has one compound that is called as sulforaphane, which triggers a few calming forms that enhance blood sugar control and shield blood vessels from the cardiovascular harm that is regularly a result of diabetes.
- Blueberries: Blueberries truly standout, they have both fiber that is insoluble (that 'flushes' out fat of the framework you have) and solvent fiber (which backs off the purging of your stomach and enhances blood sugar control).
- Oats: You may not consider oatmeal a superfood, but rather it can lessen the danger of creating sort 2 diabetes. Oatmeal contains high measures of magnesium, which helps the body use glucose and discharge insulin appropriately. An eight-year trial demonstrated a 19 percent decrease in sort 2 diabetes' danger in ladies with a magnesium-rich diet, and a 31 percent decreased danger in ladies who consistently ate entire grains.
- Fish: Fish is a thinning star, rich in protein, it will keep you fulfilled; additionally, it contains an extraordinary kind of fat that cools inflammation. Thousands of studies demonstrate that individuals with the most astounding blood levels of omega-3 unsaturated fats have less extensive inflammation, the very inflammation that prompts and compounds diabetes and weight issues.