Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Murthy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna MurthyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/mam Dear Dr. Mere son k legs par pimples hai wo Thik nai ho raha hai, wo baar baar khujli kar deta hai jisase blood aa jata hai. So kya blood check karana padega.
I am 21 years old. I was using marijuana for 4 months followed by alcohol. I also smoke 3 cigggrates per day. From d last time I consumed bhang. I m feeling anxiety on a continuous run. What should I do then?
When it comes to accidents and other such traumatic incidents, a concise approach is needed to assess and manage the person’s injuries. The immediate response to an accident is known as basic life support and can be performed by anyone, but advanced trauma life support must be performed by a certified medical practitioner. The main objective of trauma life support is to address the greatest threat to life first.
Trauma life support has three stages primary survey, secondary survey and tertiary survey. A primary survey is the first part of proving trauma life support. This should be addressed in a series of steps that follows the mnemonic, ABCDE.
- Assess the airways: If the person is able to talk, his airways are clear. Hence call out to the person and try to get a verbal response. If the patient is unconscious, make him lie down on the floor with the chin tilted back. Open the mouth and check for any obstructions. Fluids such as blood or vomit that is obstructing the airways may be suctioned out. In case the airway is still obstructed, an endotracheal tube may be inserted.
- Breathing and ventilation: Check for chest movement that may indicate breathing. If present, tracheal deviation and subcutaneous emphysema should be identified. An inspection of the chest can help identify penetrating injuries, bruising, tracheal deviations and a flail chest segment.
- Circulation: Look out for hypovolemic shock that may be caused by excessive bleeding. This bleeding can be controlled by applying direct pressure on the wound. Establish two intravenous lines and administer crystalloid solution to the patient. If the person still does not respond, administer type specific blood or O negative blood to the person.
- Disability assessment: A basic neurological assessment can be made by alerting the person, verbal stimuli and its response or unresponsiveness. Towards the end of the primary survey, the Glasgow coma scale can be used to determine the patient’s level of consciousness.
- Exposure control: While the patient’s clothes will need to be completely removed, protect him from hypothermia by covering him with warm blankets. Warm intravenous fluids before administering them and maintain a warm environment.
Once the patient’s vital signs are turning normal, the medical practitioner can start the secondary survey. This involves a head to toe medical examination and understanding of family medical history. X-rays of the injury sites may also be taken. If at any point, the person’s condition begins to deteriorate, a primary survey should be repeated. As soon as possible, the patient must be shifted off the hard spine board and placed on a firm mattress. This is followed by a tertiary survey, which helps identify injuries that may have been missed earlier and other related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am suffering from hyper tension diabetes and obesity since last 8 to 10 years treatment going on through allopathic medicine suggest also breathing problem called sleep apnea and also taking medicine of thyroid.
Left side of my father does not working properly due to got a paralysis attack 4 year ago. Will my father came out from this illness ?
Three months is gone but my period is not stop heavy bloodingWe are using one pause tablet some control but still not stop I am worried please me replay.
Drinking coconut water can save your body from various health related problems. It contains a lot of supplements and nutrients that are needed to sustain healthy life.
1. Rich in Minerals:
Chief nutrient contents are:
Potassium- Helps to reduce Blood Pressure
Glucose- Provides energy
Vitamin C- Improves immunity
Magnesium- Improves Muscular and Nervous system
Copper- Helps the body to form red blood cells
Cytokinins and Lauric acid - Slows down the aging process and the development of cancerous cells
Antioxidants - Prevents or delays any type of cell damage
2. Boosts Energy & Hydrates Body:
Coconut water is widely known to replace the minerals and fluids that we lose during physical activities. It has high content of potassium, calcium and chloride which helps to hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the body. People who work out on a regular basis should drink a coconut water daily. It has less sugar than many sports drinks and much less sugar than sodas and some fruit juices. Plain coconut water could be a better choice for adults and kids looking for a beverage that is less sweet.
3. Increases Metabolic Rate & Aids Weight Loss:
Regular consumption of coconut water increases the metabolism rate which helps to burn sugar a lot faster. As a result, the level of insulin in a person’s body burns faster. Thus a person has more energy and loses fat faster.
4. Prevents Kidney Stone:
Coconut water also helps in dissolving kidney stones because of the presence of potassium, which plays a key role in urine alkalizing and preventing formation of kidney stones.
5. Improves Digestion:
It contains easily digested carbohydrate in the form of sugar and electrolytes. Coconut water is composed of bioactive enzymes such as folic acid, phosphatase, catalase, dehydrogenase, diastase, peroxidase, RNA polymerases and so on. These enzymes help in easy digestion and metabolism. The water also has more minerals like calcium, manganese and zinc than some fruits like oranges. It is also a good source of Vitamin B such as riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, and folates. Human body requires them from external sources to replenish and hence It becomes very essential to the human body.
6. Diuretic Properties:
Coconut water is effective as a diuretic as it expedites the flow of urine. Coconut water mixed with lemon juice not only aids dehydration, but also helps to cure intestine worms in children.
7. Reduces Blood Pressure:
Coconut water is rich in Potassium and contains lesser amount of Sodium which helps to reduced the Blood Pressure.
8. Cardiovascular Health:
Some recent studies have found that coconut water can help increase HDL (good) cholesterol, which makes it a wonderful natural treatment for maintaining good cardiovascular health.