Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from white patch they increase day by day what can I do to stop these white patch and also have ha pain in my left leg and I also take a medicine for that azron tablet and apply cream on that white patch flucort, tacrozforte cream after 2years I stop the medicine they will increase day by day and have allergies in my leg it become dry and little pimple type allergies.
Hi..I have issue of what medicine takes me. My problem is dark skin so melanin is perfect medicine for this problem.
I have black spots as will as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Despite making all efforts of regular scrubbing and application of foot cream and lemon and honey scrubs etc. I continue to have severe cracks in my heals and under the big toe on both feet. Also I make use of open house sandals but nothing seems to be helping. Please advise.
I have pimples in my face since last 2 years. I have tried many face washes and domestic tips but did not get help to avoid increasing it. Please help me.
I want to do some face treatments to make it glow and shinny and to lighten the skin color. What should I do? Help please.
I am having a black skin. Could you suggest some medicines for lightening it. I would also like some remedies for removing pimples. I am also having many dark spots and also pimple holes. Please suggest some remedies for this.
I have got a dark patch and watery pimples under arms. It's very much itchy and after scratching it's burning. It's been like 20 days. I've tried applying ketoconazole shampoo. Little reduced. Please advice.
Hi I'm a 29 year old Male. I am having a constant problem of dark circles under my eyes. Can you suggest some cream or ointment ?
Dear sir or mam, I have very dark completion I solve this by home remedies without any cosmetic products. .
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"